Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:33:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best trusted website to earn btc?  (Read 42209 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 07:19:47 PM

if you want to earn bitcoin in regular bases then thy it in a signature campaign.

The problem is that they have not enough money to pay everyone...
it is why I let you earn with sign campaign so long they need people...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dragonballz1

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:32:33 PM

I just know freebitco.in and moon faucet are great faucet for bitcoin noob.
If you have friend, introduce them about bitcoin and you can ask them to sign up under your ref link
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:39:21 AM

I just know freebitco.in and moon faucet are great faucet for bitcoin noob.
If you have friend, introduce them about bitcoin and you can ask them to sign up under your ref link

There are a lot of faucets with good enough payments for newbies that cannot do anything else, but it is really hard to find referrals these days as every bitcoin user finds it time wasting to use faucets and they are looking for new ways to earn bitcoins every time so it is difficult to find users who will use your referral links and claim bitcoins from there.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 10:14:56 AM

You are looking at the best website to earn bitcoin.  Get your service ready and go to town.  There are a number of members that need everything from writing papers to building websites and program design.  You can make a lot here is you have a service to offer.

Bitcointalk is actually the best trusted websites for the ones who are able to do freelance jobs because here you can use escrows for holding the funds of a task you are given so that you don't get scammed when you hand over the work and you dont get the funds, so this forum is a really big help for those users who has skills and wishing to work with them.

I believe that this forum is a trusted website for earning bitcoins. Because there are a lot of ways to earn here and very legit at all.
You are not going to run out of ways as long as you are going to be hard working on it. Just make sure that you are not going to get involved in any illegal activities here in forum.

I'm glad I found this site wherein I can find ways to earn bitcoin in a safe way. I have been scammed before and learned my lesson that's why I'm learning my way to earn bitcoin without a risk that I will be scammed again. I will just wait to rank up and then apply for signature campaign to earn.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:42:51 AM

if you want to earn bitcoin in regular bases then thy it in a signature campaign.

Yeah, I guess most of the people here are to earn BTC/make money and almost everybody would offer his signature to earn some BTCs. Even the Newbie users.

The forum is definitely a good start into Bitcoins for everybody.
bitcoinusd

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:07:49 PM

I suggest you doing these things.

Start doing faucets, then start with signature campaign, you will earn more and more, collect some and invest somewhere.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:56:24 AM

Yeah, I guess most of the people here are to earn BTC/make money and almost everybody would offer his signature to earn some BTCs. Even the Newbie users.

The forum is definitely a good start into Bitcoins for everybody.
You are right, we all need to invest to make money but the problem is when you don't have money to start your investment. And you know what? the answer is always here you just need to work hard and you can work in micro jobs that pays you a good rate and you can save that amount to start your investment.

No risk on your part as you start with a money not taken from your personal bank account.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mastsetad

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:53:52 AM

I suggest you doing these things.

Start doing faucets, then start with signature campaign, you will earn more and more, collect some and invest somewhere.

That is actually the process from which every user of bitcoin goes through after joining the community.
First of all someone starts using faucets right after starting using bitcoin, and then when he get some knowledge and starts collecting bitcoin from signature campaigns and then when he accumulates enough btc he starts trading with it.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:14:26 AM

You are looking at the best website to earn bitcoin.  Get your service ready and go to town.  There are a number of members that need everything from writing papers to building websites and program design.  You can make a lot here is you have a service to offer.

Bitcointalk is actually the best trusted websites for the ones who are able to do freelance jobs because here you can use escrows for holding the funds of a task you are given so that you don't get scammed when you hand over the work and you dont get the funds, so this forum is a really big help for those users who has skills and wishing to work with them.

I believe that this forum is a trusted website for earning bitcoins. Because there are a lot of ways to earn here and very legit at all.
You are not going to run out of ways as long as you are going to be hard working on it. Just make sure that you are not going to get involved in any illegal activities here in forum.

I'm glad I found this site wherein I can find ways to earn bitcoin in a safe way. I have been scammed before and learned my lesson that's why I'm learning my way to earn bitcoin without a risk that I will be scammed again. I will just wait to rank up and then apply for signature campaign to earn.

yes bro you can earn a decent amount of bitcoin here and really risk-free Cheesy actually you can start joining signature campaigns that accepts newbies such as bitvest and 777's signature campaign. just chat constructively and make sure that your posts are of good quality and avoid spamming. happy earning bro Cheesy
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:30:57 PM

yes bro you can earn a decent amount of bitcoin here and really risk-free Cheesy actually you can start joining signature campaigns that accepts newbies such as bitvest and 777's signature campaign. just chat constructively and make sure that your posts are of good quality and avoid spamming. happy earning bro Cheesy

A newbie with a good post quality is always good to go but mostly newbies has very bad quality of posts that is the reason why most campaigns stopped accepting newbies and even some of them stopped accepting jr. members as well because jr. members are also like newbies as they are just 2 activities ahead from them.
Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:22:43 PM

Do you want gambling, faucet, hyip or looking for giveaway? Gambling and hyip have high risk, faucet and giveaway have small amount.
Zamany

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:32:00 AM

poloniex is the best way to trade and best way to earn bitcoin
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:59:32 AM

If you wish to make some good earning additionally, other than day job you could get enrolled into a signature campaign and earn. It helps you fulfil few part of your basic needs. Other than this if you're in need of big amount try different trading as well gambling websites.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:27:32 AM

You can earn here in bitcointalk without investing money and no risk at all by joining signature campaign. It would give decent profit  out of this campaigns and also im very thankful to this forum since i joined here  i could earn bitcoin daily as my profit in campaigns.

Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:31:00 AM

If you wish to make some good earning additionally, other than day job you could get enrolled into a signature campaign and earn. It helps you fulfil few part of your basic needs. Other than this if you're in need of big amount try different trading as well gambling websites.

Yeah, that's right, you could always do some of the small jobs posted here, as this is one of the best place to find small jobs that offer bitcoin as payment..OP could also try those data entry jobs offered here.. But I think he should avoid gambling if he is going to invest in bitcoin, that would pull his money and he might go starting over again when he gambles and fail...
Mastsetad

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:11:44 PM

Dont go towards gambling websites if you need big amount, because that will just help you spend a big amount but wont help you earn it.
Chennai

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:52:13 PM

poloniex is the best way to trade and best way to earn bitcoin
I have only heard of bitcointalk. It good to know other website where trade is done and btc is earned more. Will have a look at this website. i believe in bitcointalk website. Many have given good feedback about bitcointalk web and this forum. it is a good place and a good community to work with and earn more btc. Lot info can be found here about btc.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:07:21 PM

Do you want gambling, faucet, hyip or looking for giveaway? Gambling and hyip have high risk, faucet and giveaway have small amount.

Gambling has high risk and hyips are total scam so dont invest there.
And
I dont know about giveaways as i have never tried one but faucets are a complete waste of time, so dont waste your time there and try to build your account rank and knowledge and join some campaign.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:15:47 AM

Gambling has high risk and hyips are total scam so dont invest there.
And
I dont know about giveaways as i have never tried one but faucets are a complete waste of time, so dont waste your time there and try to build your account rank and knowledge and join some campaign.
No man, gambling is not a high risk if you are just an investor because you are guaranteed that you will win in the long run as the gamblers will lose in the long run.

Gambling industry is one of the profitable industry and that proof alone will make you invest in gambling sites also.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 07:23:33 AM

Dont go towards gambling websites if you need big amount, because that will just help you spend a big amount but wont help you earn it.

I know there are gambling sites that you can trust, but the thing is that it is very risky if you are going to invest in gambling sites.
Instead of investing in gambling site , go for exchange sites and trading sites. That sites are very trusted if you are going to try to enter
the trading industry.

actually, investing in some gambling sites can really give you big amounts of earning. you will share profit and/or losses from their house rolls. try investing on some gambling sites if it will work for you. i repeat, it's investing not using bitcoin to play or bet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: