Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankers have been know to have Siezures when hearing the word Bitcoin  (Read 456 times)
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 05:18:21 PM

its true and the fear in their eyes is unbelivable, i also find the room becomes quite uncomfortable as you can feel a bit swept up by

their sudden increase in anxiety

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:42:13 PM

Yes I have noticed this too, and that is why their only way to stay calm is to try to rebrand Bitcoin as blockchain technology so they can sleep better at night, how amusing Cheesy
I am sure that secretly a lot of bankers own a lot of Bitcoin already and have them in some form of cold storage "just in case it success."
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 07:05:01 PM

Yes I have noticed this too, and that is why their only way to stay calm is to try to rebrand Bitcoin as blockchain technology so they can sleep better at night, how amusing Cheesy
I am sure that secretly a lot of bankers own a lot of Bitcoin already and have them in some form of cold storage "just in case it success."

I don't get it. In how far rebranding Bitcon as blockchain will be good for them.We all know that banks and banking conglomerates are going to use permissioned ledgers, centralized and supposedly premined if a coin will be included.No free innovation and open boarders.
Only Bitcoin offers benefits for the users/participants of that technology.With permissioned ledgers the average joe will have no advantages.Therefore banks' version of blockchains will just delay their downfall.
Harry Hood

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 07:44:59 PM

I don't get it. In how far rebranding Bitcon as blockchain will be good for them.We all know that banks and banking conglomerates are going to use permissioned ledgers, centralized and supposedly premined if a coin will be included.No free innovation and open boarders.
Only Bitcoin offers benefits for the users/participants of that technology.With permissioned ledgers the average joe will have no advantages.Therefore banks' version of blockchains will just delay their downfall.

Bitcoin is not being rebranded as Blockchain.

Bitcoin represents competition to the Banks (unless they decided to deal in Bitcoin.) The blockchain technology is more valuable to banks because they can use it to make their operations more efficient and lower their audit risk.

It's not some sneaky or "clever" attempt to diminish or distract the public's attention from bitcoin. They don't really care about the public's position  on Bitcoin because fiat is still sponsored by the State.

I just wanted to help  people  understand why the finance companies are so interested in the blockchain. It's not because they're scared of bitcoin - and a lot of bankers probably do own bitcoin. Banks can join the bitcoin train anytime they want (and do very well.) The blockchain technology represents a way to transform how business is run!

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4463

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 07:50:12 PM

no.. they are making it clearer..
EG instead of saying litecoin uses bitcoin tecnology
EG bitcoin uses bitcoin tecnology

they say bitcoin, litecoin, namecoin etc(600alts) uses blockchain technology.

because saying its 'digital' does not emphasize the difference between blockchain code or applepays SQL database
because saying cryptocurrency does not emphasize much either. because even ATM's and fiat use encryption.. plus it sounds too geeky.

so it makes sense to talk about blockchain currencies by describing the code/protocol as blockchain...
that said bitcoin (the currency/token/unit) is still called bitcoin

its purely to make a clear separation between the protocol/technology and the currency

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: