Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:55:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DoubleDROP.xyz - Earn 200% on your investment!  (Read 977 times)
DoubleDROP.xyz (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 01:13:45 PM

The site was briefly down for maintenance while we were figuring cloudflare issues.
We are back up and staking/paying out.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AltFaucets

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 02:31:34 PM

We just found out about DROP yesterday, so that would make sense... We launched less than 40 Hours ago.
Grabbed the .xyz TLD because its nerdy, inexpensive and reminds us of old video games.
Whoisgaurd comes free on all namecheap.com TLD's. It wouldn't be used if it wasn't free.
Assuming you weren't some bum-troll harassing me, I'd gladly let you know who I am and what projects on the forums are ours..

Although listen Buck-o, I went through your trust rating and it looks like you are trying to "hate boner" on me because you defaulted on your loans..
Then ran your investment based game into the ground... All while faking stats and in general being a sneaky degenerate prick about things.

The way DROP stakes (10000% yearly) allows this "ponzi doubler" to run without a problem until block 10000+. At which time the 2% will kick in and we will refund any outstanding investments principal to the address they came from and close up shop, All while letting our users know what is going on.

We have a 200% investment return game going for FREE faucet distributed coins that has INCREDIBLE staking power.
This changes the business model (AKA we don't shutdown and run) and allows us refund the last users after we go past block 10000.

on me because you defaulted on your loans.. I have 0 open loans..  Roll Eyes
If you're running this website since 11/4 why you have 10+ deposits on that simple website? ( Sorry for my questions but i think it's a quick scam website )

Ofcourse it is scam. All websites with 200% return or 5% per hour/day are scams. Untill people will belive in this "investition" they will be doing this..
Lahvacekmoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:14:32 PM

We just found out about DROP yesterday, so that would make sense... We launched less than 40 Hours ago.
Grabbed the .xyz TLD because its nerdy, inexpensive and reminds us of old video games.
Whoisgaurd comes free on all namecheap.com TLD's. It wouldn't be used if it wasn't free.
Assuming you weren't some bum-troll harassing me, I'd gladly let you know who I am and what projects on the forums are ours..

Although listen Buck-o, I went through your trust rating and it looks like you are trying to "hate boner" on me because you defaulted on your loans..
Then ran your investment based game into the ground... All while faking stats and in general being a sneaky degenerate prick about things.

The way DROP stakes (10000% yearly) allows this "ponzi doubler" to run without a problem until block 10000+. At which time the 2% will kick in and we will refund any outstanding investments principal to the address they came from and close up shop, All while letting our users know what is going on.

We have a 200% investment return game going for FREE faucet distributed coins that has INCREDIBLE staking power.
This changes the business model (AKA we don't shutdown and run) and allows us refund the last users after we go past block 10000.

on me because you defaulted on your loans.. I have 0 open loans..  Roll Eyes
If you're running this website since 11/4 why you have 10+ deposits on that simple website? ( Sorry for my questions but i think it's a quick scam website )

Ofcourse it is scam. All websites with 200% return or 5% per hour/day are scams. Untill people will belive in this "investition" they will be doing this..

5%/day could be fine... But if owner of hyip aren't honest you will lose everything on 6% yearly Cheesy
DoubleDROP.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 06:48:31 PM

Hey guys!

We have linked up a blockchain explorer to the site. You can now click the links to view the TX on the blockchain.
DoubleDROP.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 11:21:08 PM

We've been working on the dice side of our site today, Hoping to have it fully tested and online by tommorow.
The dice will be 1% house edge and will not support public investments in the first version, We are working on this feature.
Site wide chat is also being developed as well to give a live chat for DoubleDrop.xyz. Not sure when it will be implemented.

As mentioned in the above post we have linked into the DROP blockchain explorer.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: