Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Technical Problems at Cryptsy?  (Read 5779 times)
hoatuthan

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:39:16 AM

I  have the same problem like you. I had 2 withdrawns yesterday. The first one is about 3.89 BTC, the next one after 1 hour only 0.11 BTC. I have waited one day and the 0.11 BTC is completed, but the first one is still pending. They surely did not have any technical mistakes. THey answer for all email in one way like spam. I have changed there very much. Vol each week is about 50 btc, and may be I won't comeback there

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:43:29 PM

I  have the same problem like you. I had 2 withdrawns yesterday. The first one is about 3.89 BTC, the next one after 1 hour only 0.11 BTC. I have waited one day and the 0.11 BTC is completed, but the first one is still pending. They surely did not have any technical mistakes. THey answer for all email in one way like spam. I have changed there very much. Vol each week is about 50 btc, and may be I won't comeback there

Wow... even the newbie accounts are starting to have problems with Cryptsy...

This space not for rent...
DanielRo

Activity: 689
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:45:15 PM

After over 48 hours I've received my 0.17 BTC.
New accout, first one created few days ago.

Nothing is impossible :-)
cryptojette

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:57:52 PM

I am having issues with Cryptsy withdrawals as well,

It has been Pending for over 30 hours now on a 3 btc withdrawal

Just FYI, I feel like they will end up doing it eventually but they must be doing them manually and they must not have very much help.

Either way, its not professional at all and I would suggest not using them if you expect to be able to make withdrawals at the exact time you request them.

Over 70 hours pending here. That technical issue explanation s BS. They do allow other currencies to leave their wallets so it s obvious this "problem" started when BTC price started going up.

Yea, it is really fishy,

I have a theory that they get an influx of withdrawals at the same moments that everyone is planning on dumping, so then they know what is about to happen with the btc market,.. I bet when btc hit 490 Everyone Withdrew to dump into fiat momentarily (Shorting),.. Of course an exchange like Cryptsys withdrawals would go up at a time like that. They may have found a way to exploit that, and that really could be what they are doing,..

Shorting with other peoples BTC because they can obviously see that a dumping trend is about to happen,.

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
Tsquared (OP)

Activity: 500

http://digitalcoin.org/

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 06:59:45 PM

If withdrawals are going through, no matter the amount, then this is not a technical issue.

Over 3 days now and still waiting for 9.5 BTC

TT
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:15:59 PM

If withdrawals are going through, no matter the amount, then this is not a technical issue.

TT

Well there's your problem... You want them to give up 3400USD worth of coin...  Try asking for $1.  Wink

This space not for rent...
DanielRo

Activity: 689

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:35:07 PM

TT
It seems that you are right.

Nothing is impossible :-)
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:35:52 PM

We've been seeing issues for a long time now.  Look at their volume - Cryptsy 261    $ 168,642    11-06-2015 20:33:18

How are they making payroll?

My prediction - Cryptsy declares bankruptcy before the end of the year.  Possibly lawsuits and criminal investigations.
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:16:26 PM

I am having issues with Cryptsy withdrawals as well,

It has been Pending for over 30 hours now on a 3 btc withdrawal

Just FYI, I feel like they will end up doing it eventually but they must be doing them manually and they must not have very much help.

Either way, its not professional at all and I would suggest not using them if you expect to be able to make withdrawals at the exact time you request them.

Over 70 hours pending here. That technical issue explanation s BS. They do allow other currencies to leave their wallets so it s obvious this "problem" started when BTC price started going up.

Vozdra Smiley. here is another thread about same issue.
boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:49:02 PM

TT
It seems that you are right.

Look at my second post in this thread. They have a reson to process transaction manually, customers would welcome it if they would knew about a bug. Now they have maybe max. 20 people that could work on that but they are actually there to do some other things. This way nothing is done in time and 20 people can't check manually all withdrawals and process them under 1 hour. This is a part where leading people should explain why did they fail to act in their resposibility and if more staff is requiered to solve this problem, they should hire. Money is problem, even volunteers work (they are allowed to ban verified customers without reason or explanation, which is horrible).

This explains everything including silence on cryptsy side. It is always wrong path to hide something, because this is the way how faces get lost. An official response will follow very soon, I am sure.
SISAR

Activity: 651
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:16:45 PM

My last few BTC withdrawals went fine (a week+ ago though) but I have issue with altcoins. Three altcoins which I bought at Cryptsy have wallets "on maintenance" for very long time now, with Crypti (XCR) being absolute recorder at possibly a year offline. I'm occassionaly checking Balances page to see what wallets might be fixed and what other wallets might be offline but I'm not seeing much difference for a lot of time now so my conclusion is that they permanently lost a server that held a dozens of altcoin wallets and all backups (asuming they were making backups).

In any case, instead of withdrawing BTC buy some altcoin that has a working wallet at Cryptsy and a good liquidity then withdraw to working exchanges like Poloniex and BitTrex, convert altcoin back to BTC and withdraw BTC from there. You'll lose a bit of money on price spread but that should bother you much less than a chance to never receive your BTC from Cryptsy.
Tsquared (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 02:49:56 AM

My last few BTC withdrawals went fine (a week+ ago though) but I have issue with altcoins. Three altcoins which I bought at Cryptsy have wallets "on maintenance" for very long time now, with Crypti (XCR) being absolute recorder at possibly a year offline. I'm occassionaly checking Balances page to see what wallets might be fixed and what other wallets might be offline but I'm not seeing much difference for a lot of time now so my conclusion is that they permanently lost a server that held a dozens of altcoin wallets and all backups (asuming they were making backups).

In any case, instead of withdrawing BTC buy some altcoin that has a working wallet at Cryptsy and a good liquidity then withdraw to working exchanges like Poloniex and BitTrex, convert altcoin back to BTC and withdraw BTC from there. You'll lose a bit of money on price spread but that should bother you much less than a chance to never receive your BTC from Cryptsy.

That is good advice. Thank you. Maybe that could work except the btc is stuck in pending withdrawals. Can't even use it to trade. Will have to try and cancel the withdrawals.

I should have been watching the news more closely because I guess this is nothing new. Damn.

http://siliconangle.com/blog/2015/10/19/bitcoin-exchange-cryptsy-may-have-gone-full-mt-gox-refuses-to-pay-out-customers/

http://www.coinspeaker.com/2015/10/19/bitcoin-and-altcoin-exchange-cryptsy-may-has-withdrawal-issues-says-report-12419/

Krypt0Fr3ak

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:38:04 PM

Just to throw it out there..

I have absolutely NO issues with Cryptsy Exchange. I am fully verified I have been verified for quite some time prior to recent changes.
I was placed into Tier 2 bracket and then upon my request via support ticket Cryptsy bumped me to Tier 3 and I can pull in/out funds as per usual,
I Never had any serious problems with Cryptsy Platform or Support system OR the Cryptsy Staff/team..

Look at the issues Cryptsy have had to face and deal with the past few weeks because of stupid little threads like this. and the coinfart BS.!

Furthermore, partly the reason why most of you got banned from trollbox was because you were asking support based question in chat; and not following correct Support Ticket system..
As JShock (and others) had said on several occasions like 1000+ times "The chat box is not the place to ask direct support question and to stop jumping the queue."

If you are too ignorant and to stupid to follow even the most simplest of suggestions (which then turned to instructions)
well then you deserve to have a 5min/1 hour/day/week/year ban IMHO

Also, Even if banned from chat:

1) You can still trade!!
2) You can still operate the support ticket system!!

You are just unable to chat in the trollbox for the period of your ban time. (between you and me that is a blessing in disguise)

It's hardly the end of the world.. AND tbh, Cryptsy done you a favour maybe now you can concentrate on trading more and not getting involved in distracting troll talk.

Quit acting like little bitches over fucking digital money, step up or step off. Help to be part of the solution AND not adding to the problem. 

Look at the size of all those micro-withdrawals on previous page and you wonder why the Blockchain moves slowly, especially during times where extra scrutiny is being placed upon users account. EXPECT SOME DELAYS - PLAN FOR ACCORDINGLY.

Also the whole Bitcoin Lower-S malleability issue.. 

No wonder the blockchain is running a little slowly,
Cryptsy has 300k customers/accounts they need to monitor and watch..
Just think about that for a moment... 300k users that's quite a large number of accounts to keep track of and to keep in compliance with regards to the BSA/AML (https://www.ffiec.gov/bsa_aml_infobase/documents/FDIC_DOCs/BSA_Manual.pdf) etc..

As I also put on TheGrammerHammers Thread here on BCT when she was having issues (Sorry to bring you into this TGH Wink ).
Now check that thread as I believe it has all been rectified at least that was confirmed to me in chat when we both last spoke..

Learn some patients, Treat the community we are all apart of with a little respect and learn to roll with the punches, just like I had to do, Just like you have to do. I was/am no different from you guys.

Cryptsy has never let me down. NEVER!. does that make me a Cryptsy fan-boy? No, more of a rational user making informed choices. its as simple as that.

One final thing. Cryptsy has earned my respect over the years and as a key cornerstone of the altcoin scene, providing a platform for many obscure alts etc over the years we should at least cut them some slack.

They have earned that much from me at least!.

Show some backbone and quit bitching like school yard kids and just get on with it.
There is Plenty of Money to be made everyday on cryptsy and in alts as a whole.
once the kinks have been fully ironed out All this time wasted here would have been for nothing.

Peace!
Tsquared (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 03:41:54 PM

I have absolutely NO issues with Cryptsy Exchange. I am fully verified...
..and I can pull in/out funds as per usual

Does this raise a question? There is no disputing the fact that some users seem to have withdrawal issues outstanding for quite some time now, but you do not? Just a curious situation, and odd that the solution is taking weeks.

Furthermore, partly the reason why most of you got banned from trollbox...

"The chat box is not the place to ask direct support question and to stop jumping the queue."

Who cares about the troolbox bans?

This is about what appears to be lots of people with similar withdrawal issues. We can't all be "little bitches" and perhaps some have even followed standard support procedures.

But seriously, if you submit a ticket to cancel a confirmed withdrawal (which is the only way to cancel a withdrawal that's been confirmed), and ask nicely in the chat, you may get a response to your ticket within minutes and the withdrawal canceled.

Cryptsy has earned my respect over the years and as a key cornerstone of the altcoin scene...

Completely agree, and as I said previously, people should be careful about accusations.

What I know is, there are many larger BTC withdrawals that are "stuck" as pending for as long as 30 days, but many of the reports are more recent. Some suspect insolvency, but Cryptsy states the problem is technical in nature.

Time will tell.

TT
GannickusX

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:15:04 PM

kappa kappa shit shit kappa

Have you read the latest news and problems from cryptsy? They seem to be going full mt-gox. They are definitely the worst exchange right now, just because you havent had any problems because you use 0.01 btc there does not mean other people don't have problems.
Krypt0Fr3ak

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:08:42 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 09:19:50 AM by Krypt0Fr3ak

Quote from: Kappa Kappa Bullshit Kappa
because you use 0.01 btc

LMAO.. Its ding-bat fools jamming up the BC and all staffs attention with their 0.01 micro TX's.
I move vol daily, 0.01 is like chump change.. Not trying to sound arrogant but is true.

Maybe if ppl get with the program and quite whining like little bitches maybe will help us all out.
meh, 0.01 don't make me lol in your face.  

--edit. to put it into context 0.01 = £2.50 @ today's spot price. lolz
Tsquared (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 12:35:48 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 12:53:39 PM by Tsquared

Quote from: Kappa Kappa Bullshit Kappa
because you use 0.01 btc

LMAO.. Its ding-bat fools jamming up the BC and all staffs attention with their 0.01 micro TX's.
I move vol daily, 0.01 is like chump change.. Not trying to sound arrogant but is true.

Maybe if ppl get with the program and quite whining like little bitches maybe will help us all out.
meh, 0.01 don't make me lol in your face.  

--edit. to put it into context 0.01 = £2.50 @ today's spot price. lolz

Fools whining like little bitches? You can't withdrawal BTC either and you know it.

To be clear I would not have taken the time to write two words over 0.01 BTC. This thread was started over two withdrawals involving 9.5 BTC.

There only seems to be technical problems with larger withdrawals, not small ones.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206845.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1241032.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1217578.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1241104.0

Again, no accusations that Cryptsy has financial problems, or that anything is intentional, but there is no denying that there are problems and I look forward to Cryptsy resolving these problems.

TT

Edit: but I have to agree @Krypt0Fr3ak, login problems and micro withdrawals are petty issues that are a drain on support resources.
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:31:11 PM

so it would be helpful if those having withdrawal issues and care to post about them also include their tier level and the amount they are trying to withdraw. 
because when I read someone is having problems withdrawing 9.5 btc...that equates to over 3,000....which is well over limits for tiers ...up too tier 2.
Tsquared (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 08:28:44 AM

so it would be helpful if those having withdrawal issues and care to post about them also include their tier level and the amount they are trying to withdraw. 
because when I read someone is having problems withdrawing 9.5 btc...that equates to over 3,000....which is well over limits for tiers ...up too tier 2.

This was multiple withdrawals, with care taken not to exceed the tier2 $2000/day limit.

In fact, I have heard people attributing these problems to withdrawal limits, and that's just nonsense.

I converted to some alts after testing that I was able to withdrawal. Slowly buying DGC, DGB, NBT, and others as any decent quantities were available, then withdrew, moved to bittrex and sold. Very painful process and taking a huge loss, but at least it's better than nothing.

Point is, even when withdrawing alts, if a withdrawal will exceed a limit, there is a warning and the withdrawal does not go through.

This is about by-the-book normal withdrawals that have not been honored.

Can verify for certain others are having the same problem.

TT
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 10:43:50 AM

just withdrew some alt coins (ioc) to bittrex. no delay no problems. guess I was lucky or just picked correct alt coin. also still waiting on response to upgrade to tier 3
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: