Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:09:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Technical Problems at Cryptsy?  (Read 5770 times)
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 12:43:07 AM

I am sick of trying to keep up with the latest rumors of what's going on with cryptsy. All I can really say is that I am greatly disappointed in what's going on. Now it's just pathetic.

What wonders me is some people say they are getting their withdrawals but i did not get my withdrawal.
My account is verified etc. Must I make a ticket or be patient?

What's the best strategy here guys?

I believe craptsy to be a ponzi operation now so you're best bet to get your coin out would be to get enough suckers to deposit the same coin in the amount of your withdrawal request plus any withdrawal requests made prior to yours that are still waiting on payout.

They've pretty much become cryptodouble with a twist....

This space not for rent...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tsquared (OP)

Activity: 500
Merit: 501

http://digitalcoin.org/

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 07:35:11 AM

I've read countless conspiracy theories and speculation regarding what's happening, and it's still a mystery. I don't believe this will end up being mt gox 2.0 though. Just feels like there's more to it. In the mean time, people seem to still be using Cryptsy.

TT
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 12:33:18 PM

I've read countless conspiracy theories and speculation regarding what's happening, and it's still a mystery. I don't believe this will end up being mt gox 2.0 though. Just feels like there's more to it. In the mean time, people seem to still be using Cryptsy.

TT
We'll see. But i think the end is not too far away.

First, the have problem with btc withdraw, then doge, and etc. They should notices about this problem  long time ago.

To people who still using cryptsy is dumb. But unfortunately some people still using their service.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 12:44:01 PM

TT

That s what I do not understand. It s not up to us to discover what went wrong. It s up to them to disclose the problem and SOLVE it. They do not solve it, you do not use Cryptsy. So simple solution.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Tsquared (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 02:00:00 PM

TT

That s what I do not understand. It s not up to us to discover what went wrong. It s up to them to disclose the problem and SOLVE it. They do not solve it, you do not use Cryptsy. So simple solution.

If quick access to your funds is important, then I agree, don't use Cryptsy.

I think they will eventually disclose the issue, but my guess is that it's related to some ongoing investigation and they're unable to say anything at all at the moment.

TT
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 04:14:07 PM

I think they will eventually disclose the issue

The issue is they have prevented withdrawals from occurring...  i.e. they are manually stopping an automated process.  Other coins work just fine... but certain coins don't... yeah... no illegal activities here...

My opinion.  Yours may not be.  I don't care.

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:00:18 PM

TT

That's interesting, eventually the truth will come out.

The reason people are using cryptsy is because they want to withdraw their money. I can't believe a lot of pepole are actively using cryptsy.

vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:09:06 PM

I can't believe a lot of pepole are actively using cryptsy.

Some people like to be fucked in the ass...  I guess it's a fetish...

When they started the "tier" crap I ran for the door.  Looking back, I should have ran as soon as the "free trading" bit happened.

wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:32:42 PM

When they started the "tier" crap I ran for the door.  Looking back, I should have ran as soon as the "free trading" bit happened.

I waited for some weeks for this chaos to be over.
Waiting seemed a good thing since the coins i trade there were not 'infected'

Looking back, i should have transferred it right away.
Tsquared (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 09:47:17 PM

I think they will eventually disclose the issue

The issue is they have prevented withdrawals from occurring...  i.e. they are manually stopping an automated process.  Other coins work just fine... but certain coins don't... yeah... no illegal activities here...

My opinion.  Yours may not be.  I don't care.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying everything is kosher there, just reluctant to jump on the scam-wagon.  But I have to disagree on one point, I don't think they are manually stopping an automated process. I think they have adjusted the automated processes to delay withdrawals and/or reduce the amounts. When I was converting to alts and withdrawing, I'd try to withdraw like 5000 coins, and it would be reduced to like 1000 then process. I then put in a withdrawal of 4000 and it would be reduced to 800 then process. Point is, it still seems to be automated, but there seems to be other factors in play that determine how much, if anything, gets processed.

TT   
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:33:33 PM

I mostly trade potcoin and there where no problems there back then.
But now even my pot withdrawal is taking days to proceed.

It's hard for me to believe they encounter issues with all their coins....
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:34:49 PM

these issues are solved now?
is agood idea use this exchange to buy some cryptos?
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:47:31 AM

these issues are solved now?
is agood idea use this exchange to buy some cryptos?

Go ahead and throw your coin/fiat into the exchange that everyone else is having problems with... just don't expect any sympathy if you lose all you have...

Tsquared (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 03:14:32 AM

I mostly trade potcoin and there where no problems there back then.
But now even my pot withdrawal is taking days to proceed.

It's hard for me to believe they encounter issues with all their coins....

You can't get your POT?

Now that's criminal!

TT
Copenman

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:45:23 AM

I am sick of trying to keep up with the latest rumors of what's going on with cryptsy. All I can really say is that I am greatly disappointed in what's going on. Now it's just pathetic.

Those weren't rumors, those reasons were given to me by there own IT Support staff after opening a ticket on a stuck in pending btc withdraw.  4 days of pending, received a response two days after opening and one each day that was different until i canceled the withdraw then converted to ltc and was able to withdraw just before that started to have the same issue as btc withdraws were having.  No rumor just what they said.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:39:27 PM

Those weren't rumors, those reasons were given to me by there own IT Support staff after opening a ticket on a stuck in pending btc withdraw.  4 days of pending, received a response two days after opening and one each day that was different until i canceled the withdraw then converted to ltc and was able to withdraw just before that started to have the same issue as btc withdraws were having.  No rumor just what they said.

The first thing you see when you open a ticket is how to cancel your withdrawal?
That is just plain evil. They know they are frustrating users and they enforce them to keep using them.

Bad... very bad...
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:53:21 PM

Even verified users have to wait which means it's all for show.

I traded quite a while there since they had some alt's that got my interested. But made a (wise) decision to leave them after  300% free increase.
Something was wrong and it clearly was.

sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:04:32 PM

Did anyone get their withdrawals already? I am still waiting for mine from a week ago?
Cryptsy mailed me they got my ticket, but they did not replied me on my withdrawal?
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:03:05 PM

Did anyone get their withdrawals already? I am still waiting for mine from a week ago?
Cryptsy mailed me they got my ticket, but they did not replied me on my withdrawal?

I've seen no update on the cryptsy threads. So far it seems that all withdrawals before new year/christmas are still pending.
I may be wrong or perhaps they are in a holiday period, but we all have to agree this is wrong right.
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:09:51 PM

I've seen no update on the cryptsy threads. So far it seems that all withdrawals before new year/christmas are still pending.
I may be wrong or perhaps they are in a holiday period, but we all have to agree this is wrong right.

Maybe their resolution was to be the best GOX they could be?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: