Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] [NSFW] adult bloghost platform for sale, with userbase!  (Read 429 times)
altcoinhosting (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:12:13 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2015, 06:34:01 AM by altcoinhosting

Start your own bloghosting company, like blogger.com but for adult websites!

Due to a complete lack of time, i'm selling my bloghost www.logxxx.com (NSFW). I'm selling it on bitcointalk because i have always tried to keep it as anonymous as possible, and due to the fact that i'm currently more active on bitcointalk than i am on any adult webmaster forum.

Site statistics can be verified with raw server logs if requested by the buyer.
In october, it had 18k+ unique visitors, visiting 55k+ pages. Each page had a promotional header/footer that generated a bit of income for me Smiley
I didn't run any statistics on my logs, but it seems the amount of visitors is steadily rising.

What is included:
domain name
Transfer to a namesilo account
all code (took me 2 weeks to write) + full rights to the code (the site was written from scratch by me, so i can legally sell the rights to this code)
the full database (42k+ posts in 130+ blogs)

price:
I have written this site from scratch, and it's steadily growing... It took me 2 weeks to write the bulk of the code... This site has a lot of potential, so I think 4BTC would be a reasonable price, but i'm entertaining all offers ATM. Offcourse, i'll sell to the highest bidder.

Offcourse, i'm always available to answer any question you might have.

BTW: if i sell the site for +1BTC, escrow is defenately a must! Smiley, for sales less than 1 BTC you can either go first, or use an escrow anyways...

click the image for a bigger picture:

altcoinhosting (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:17:57 AM

reserved

altcoinhosting (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:45:06 AM

C'mon guys, this is a real working site... Granted, the design sucks, but that is easily fixed if you're ok at designing...

The main fact is that you can put your own ads on top and on the bottom of every page that is loaded... At the moment, this is over 110.000 ad exposures a month without doing anything (just transferring the domain, scripts and database, and changing my adds for your adds, and it's growing each month!!!

I know 4BTC is quite high, but considering the growth potential and the amount of time i invested it's a fair start price for negotiations Smiley

altcoinhosting (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:52:36 AM

daily bump  Smiley

sillug

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 08:14:00 AM

daily bump  Smiley
the link in OP is not working for me,I am getting error

This webpage is not available
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

check and fix it for live demo of your website
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 08:51:08 AM

Your site is not working for me either at the moment. Downtime is not good for a hosting platform Sad

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
altcoinhosting (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 08:54:59 AM

daily bump  Smiley
the link in OP is not working for me,I am getting error

This webpage is not available
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

check and fix it for live demo of your website

My host turned off the VPS container due to high load (i run about 30 websites on that VPS). It should be booted now, and it should work...

Can sombody verify this? I'm at work, so i cannot open my own website  Wink

altcoinhosting (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 08:57:49 AM

Your site is not working for me either at the moment. Downtime is not good for a hosting platform Sad

Completely right... It was down for little over 2 hours  Embarrassed

If i do not succeed in selling it, i'll have to move the domain to my dedicated box to avoid my host shutting down the VPS

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: