Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:13:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The beginning of WW3 is about to start right now.  (Read 3413 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:59:19 PM

Ww3? You know spreading this kind of thing is bad for you and others. Ww3 not happenig because of un and world.

This is the most laughable argument I've heard against the probability of a WW3. Are you really saying that a third world war will not occur, just because the United Nations exist? So where was the UN when the United States bombed the shit out of Serbia in 1999? Where was the UN when the US invaded Iraq in 2003? The UN is just another powerless body.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 07:09:52 PM

I am gonna put it this way: When WW3 starts, no one will even know, because next generation of WAR is not going to be ground fighting as everyone believes, it will be information and economy war, it won't start with big boom, that's how it will finish...but by then, it will be too late.

All wars revolve around a fight between good and evil. Most of the time the fighters don't realize that the REAL fight is between the forces of good and evil in the heavenly realms, and that the fight on earth is simply the earthly part of the good vs. evil fight.

Smiley

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:23:40 AM

Nah its just a skirmish to boost the military industry and test out new fancy weapons.

Nobody wants WW3 and they would never escalate it that much.

vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:47:20 PM

Really? Tell me, what is the US interest in Syria? Eradicating ISIS? I don't think so.
The President has decided that toppling Assad is America's vital interest. He is attempting to use ISIS and other rebel groups to achieve this end. Putin is overtly supporting his ally by attacking ISIS and other groups.

Stated another way, Obama thinks getting rid of Assad is worth: allying the US with Syrian rebels, pretending to fight ISIS, and risking a war with Russia. Do you agree?

|Bitcoin|

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:01:25 PM

Ww3? You know spreading this kind of thing is bad for you and others. Ww3 not happenig because of un and world.

This is the most laughable argument I've heard against the probability of a WW3. Are you really saying that a third world war will not occur, just because the United Nations exist? So where was the UN when the United States bombed the shit out of Serbia in 1999? Where was the UN when the US invaded Iraq in 2003? The UN is just another powerless body.

Do both events start ww3? no.
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:49:00 PM

Exactly. This forum is full of morons who think WW3 won't happen just because someone doesn't want it.
They don't have anything backing up their claims. Just spamming over and over again "cockroaches will win" bullshit.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:31:09 PM

Bombing Serbia and Iraq might not trigger WW3. But what about bombing Iran or the North Korea? What about nuking Russia or China? If the Americans can bomb Serbia, what stops them from doing the same to either Russia or China? All you need is a lunatic warmonger as the president and another loony as the Chief of Staff of the United States Army.
|Bitcoin|

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 02:40:10 AM

Bombing Serbia and Iraq might not trigger WW3. But what about bombing Iran or the North Korea? What about nuking Russia or China? If the Americans can bomb Serbia, what stops them from doing the same to either Russia or China? All you need is a lunatic warmonger as the president and another loony as the Chief of Staff of the United States Army.

No. This is not practically correct. This is not a logically answer to my question in reply tp yours.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 04:55:18 AM

No. This is not practically correct. This is not a logically answer to my question in reply tp yours.

Problem is many situations escalate faster than people expect. No one planned ww1 or ww2. But once the conditions existed for it no one could stop the wars. The un is controlled by the powerful nations. Mainly the us. And it's these nations that start the wars so the un can't do anything against them. And other countries individually are to weak to do anything. And then companies that profit from war buy politicians to help them make more money. So more incentive to start new wars. This can end with another large war.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:01:10 AM

No one planned ww1 or ww2.

Acrually they did. Hitler planned ww2 at least 10 years back.

And ww1 was probably planned too by Austria, or atleast the tensions were too high that everybody knew that war was inevitable.

These wars don't just happen instantaneously, if you look carefully you can forecast them easily 10-15 years before.

Now I`m sure with Nukes and modern economy, nobody wants a world war anymore, because all countries are now import based from China. If China is attacked, every economy on Earth collapses.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:27:32 AM

And ww1 was probably planned too by Austria, or atleast the tensions were too high that everybody knew that war was inevitable.
These wars don't just happen instantaneously, if you look carefully you can forecast them easily 10-15 years before.
Now I`m sure with Nukes and modern economy, nobody wants a world war anymore, because all countries are now import based from China. If China is attacked, every economy on Earth collapses.
in the present day world, i couldnt really say that the current international tensions would result in a third world war anytime soon, but its not wrong to say that the tensions from the various problems all over the world are in general, increasing, which leaves up the possibility for a third world war in the future. not sure i worded that the best, but i think it gets the point across, sort of.
now, with nuclear weapons in the picture, of course, no one really wants to end 95% of life on earth, but if one were to break out, a fallout game-esque world in the future might be possible. as for the china issue, there's nothing for a country / nation to fear if there arent any others left to sanction them or whatever, the world would be a wasteland by the end of the first bombings.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 11:49:15 AM

Nothing special about Syria for it to degenerate into WW3.  Smiley

Not that sure about it. A WW3 can be triggered by the events in Syria, although the chances for that happening is quite low. There can be many scenarios. A few of them are:

1. Russian fighter aircraft shot down by the Turks. Russia attacks Turkey, and NATO steps in to defend the latter.
2. Iranian fighters in Syria massacre Saudi Arabian Islamists. Saudi Arabia attacks Iran, and Russia steps in to push back the Saudis.
3. Assad attacks Israel with the help of Hezbollah and the Iranian Republican Guard. US sides with Israel and Russia sides with Assad.

most of the countries are in total mess , but I will discuss your points
1- Turkey will never try to shot down a Russian Fighter , they have their own troubles right now and they don't want to make troubles with Russia in this way
2- Saudis who are fighting in Syria are terrorists , the only reason for Saudis to fight in Syria is based on religion and this is considered as terrorism
3- at this point Syria will never attack Israel , Syrian army is fighting inside and I don't think that President Al-Assad will think about any war before the internal war end

RealBitcoin

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 12:36:32 PM

in the present day world, i couldnt really say that the current international tensions would result in a third world war anytime soon, but its not wrong to say that the tensions from the various problems all over the world are in general, increasing, which leaves up the possibility for a third world war in the future. not sure i worded that the best, but i think it gets the point across, sort of.
now, with nuclear weapons in the picture, of course, no one really wants to end 95% of life on earth, but if one were to break out, a fallout game-esque world in the future might be possible. as for the china issue, there's nothing for a country / nation to fear if there arent any others left to sanction them or whatever, the world would be a wasteland by the end of the first bombings.

Ok so let's see a hypothetical scenario of NATO vs BRICS.

Did you know that more countries import from China? Yes back in ww1 and ww2 all countries were almost self-sufficient except for oil in ww2.

Now what? You dont even have damn farmlands for fruits & vegetables, most of them are grown in tropic/subtropic countries and imported to big economies.

Big economies like Germany,UK, USA all rely on massive imports: cheap labour, raw materials, oil, products, etc..

They are in no condition to fight a war, and if they dont use nukes, then the war could last hundreds of years. But their economy will implode in like 2.

Impossible.

And BRICS doesn't want a war. So there will be no WW3.

Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:48:01 AM

Austria didn't plan a world war. There were many wars in the region for several years before ww1. The year before, 2 years before, etc. And it was like that in many other places in europe too. But no one predicted that last war would affect so many countries. Not sure about hitler planning a world war either. But don't know about that for sure.

Yes back in ww1 and ww2 all countries were almost self-sufficient except for oil in ww2.

Don't believe this is true. England was always dependent on its colonies for example. Maybe one of the main reasons for germany to expanded to the east was to get farmland. To be self sufficient without depending on trade or colonies. Japan did the same thing for farmland and other resources. Countries are more interdependent today but they weren't self sufficient then.
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 12:57:18 AM

When the Economy is getting very bad, politicians try to find excuses for it.

When the Economy is doing well and the State is raking more taxes, it grows the State and States make wars

RealBitcoin

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:48:48 AM

Austria didn't plan a world war. There were many wars in the region for several years before ww1. The year before, 2 years before, etc. And it was like that in many other places in europe too. But no one predicted that last war would affect so many countries. Not sure about hitler planning a world war either. But don't know about that for sure.

Yes Austria always wanted to conquer Serbia back then so war was most likely inevitable, it was a royal dispute that went back decades between different royal houses. What they didnt calculate that was the other superowers would join, because they wanted a piece of something too. They just needed a trigger, because they already wanted war.

In ww2 hitler wanted to expand germany and its influences from the start, and you can hardly do that without war. It's not like you ask the soviets nicely and they will give you land.

Don't believe this is true. England was always dependent on its colonies for example. Maybe one of the main reasons for germany to expanded to the east was to get farmland. To be self sufficient without depending on trade or colonies. Japan did the same thing for farmland and other resources. Countries are more interdependent today but they weren't self sufficient then.

Yea but put things in perspective what did they import from colonies: Exotic tree, minerals, exotic fruits and vegetables, silk, and other luxury items.

Yes they were precious but they are not critical to their economy.

But now if you cutoff the coal or oil imports literally all countries are fucked because their entire economy collapses. Not to mention about food and vegetable.

Hardly any countries have agriculture left, its all imported from those that specialize in it. What will those people eat? Bread and water?

manis

Activity: 303

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 04:08:51 PM

The Pope has called the Paris attacks World War III

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/14/pope-francis-calls-paris-attacks-piece-of-a-piecem/
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 04:27:03 PM

He should make it in the form of a Papal Bull. Then all the members of the Church would have to agree. And, WW3 would actually have come and gone without all the disaster spoken about in this thread.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:28:52 PM

Now they have the excuse for a war, we'd very likely to see a big war coming days. Stock food at your houses. We'll see worse days.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:36:16 PM

In my opinion, WW 3 started right after WW II, with ''cold war'' between USA and Russia, USSR at that time.
We had luck that this war didn't become ''hot'' or real war and now I think we have WW 4, between radical Islam and Western world.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀