Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:55:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin hits 400$ mark  (Read 4231 times)
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:28:48 PM

Hi guy!what do you think about current situation with Bitcoin?This rise and fall of the price. And what are you about to do with your coins? Are you withdraw it or simply waiting?
Bitcoin already on this situation since it launch,so why must be worry or mad because that?i think everything gonna fine and its will happen everytime,i dont believe if halving will make bitcoin price stable or higher price.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:49:08 PM

To be honest I would like it for the Bitcoin price to be around $400 again because I think that I want to buy some Bitcoins.
Maybe it can happen after the halving but I do not think that the price will drop so low.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:06:24 AM

To be honest I would like it for the Bitcoin price to be around $400 again because I think that I want to buy some Bitcoins.
Maybe it can happen after the halving but I do not think that the price will drop so low.
Yeah i also think about that the price will have a big drop after halving because if the price will continue to rise up to $1k per piece im sure that many users will sell their coins for that price and it will result for a massive drop which is good for other users who want to buy bitcoin a lower price and make a good profit Smiley.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:09:46 PM

Yeah i also think about that the price will have a big drop after halving because if the price will continue to rise up to $1k per piece im sure that many users will sell their coins for that price and it will result for a massive drop which is good for other users who want to buy bitcoin a lower price and make a good profit Smiley.
It is the rule of thumb of traders, the law of supply and demand can always effect the price of bitcoin. The market is just doing it's job to evaluate the price of bitcoin however in my opinion bitcoin will hit the stable price around $1000 or around there.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:51:23 AM

Well It would be nice to see bitcoin at 1000$ but it would also be nice to see it again at below 400$. If that happens ill rebuy btc again then wait for another spike in price. Well I think it will possibly happen after halving.
If you are an investor you will be happy if you see the price to hit $400 so you can buy again but if you are working and receiving payment regularly then we would love to see the high price to increase our savings and income.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:36:45 AM

like in the past ... evil gravitons force acting across the multiverse membrane  Roll Eyes

That's what you called bells curve if the investors sell all their bitcoin it will have an impact in the market.
But my favorite of them all is the Elliot's wave, you can generate a profit of $10 per day with that method.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:14:42 AM

Well It would be nice to see bitcoin at 1000$ but it would also be nice to see it again at below 400$. If that happens ill rebuy btc again then wait for another spike in price. Well I think it will possibly happen after halving.
Yeah that is one of the best part of bitcoin because which ever will happen either huge up or huge drop we can still make a profit. How can i say? because we buy our coins for the price lower than $400 so we can earn a lot of money without doing except from holding it Grin.
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:27:48 AM

If you are an investor you will be happy if you see the price to hit $400 so you can buy again but if you are working and receiving payment regularly then we would love to see the high price to increase our savings and income.

If you are a signature campaigner, you will find the payment from signature campaign reduces after the bitcoin price rise.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:45:09 AM

Yeah that is one of the best part of bitcoin because which ever will happen either huge up or huge drop we can still make a profit. How can i say? because we buy our coins for the price lower than $400 so we can earn a lot of money without doing except from holding it Grin.
Major retailer acceptance has a short term down effect on the price. Because when a major retailer announces acceptance, old coin holders rush to spend some Bitcoin to support that retailer, often creating millions of dollars of transaction in a few days, and all these bitcoins will be converted to fiat by the retailer, creating sell pressure, for the short term.
Tacalt

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:51:27 PM

Major retailer acceptance has a short term down effect on the price. Because when a major retailer announces acceptance, old coin holders rush to spend some Bitcoin to support that retailer, often creating millions of dollars of transaction in a few days, and all these bitcoins will be converted to fiat by the retailer, creating sell pressure, for the short term.

That is true. If the retailers do not sell the bitcoin instantly, and keep the coins for a few days or weeks, that will increase the price a lot.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:04:36 PM

You may see that price after halving again, so do not worry but if it happens I am not sure when it may increase again.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:50:57 AM

Hi guy!what do you think about current situation with Bitcoin?This rise and fall of the price. And what are you about to do with your coins? Are you withdraw it or simply waiting?

Im simply waiting. When you posted this btc monetary value was 400$ but when I quote on your post it is at 600$ plus. I will keep some of my bitcoins at my wallet just stay there and others I will cashout since I need to purchase food for my family. But nevertheless I am keeping half of my earnings since I expect another rise to the bitcoins monetary value this year 2016.
Tacalt

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:24:08 AM

Im simply waiting. When you posted this btc monetary value was 400$ but when I quote on your post it is at 600$ plus. I will keep some of my bitcoins at my wallet just stay there and others I will cashout since I need to purchase food for my family. But nevertheless I am keeping half of my earnings since I expect another rise to the bitcoins monetary value this year 2016.

Yes. Patience is a virtue. I hold the bitcoin since the $70 price in early 2013. I think I will hold the coin for much longer.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:39:48 PM

Yes. Patience is a virtue. I hold the bitcoin since the $70 price in early 2013. I think I will hold the coin for much longer.
You did a 70$ investment which is about 10 times of that time but bitcoin price may have a peak and it is good if you sell it in that time!

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:17:14 AM

Waiting and holding my coin, maybe this is the right way. I patiently waited for the coins to rise, then sold them. Smiley

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: