Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Samsung EVO micro SDHC/XC 48MB/s 32/64/128GB intl shipping free  (Read 1775 times)
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 03:48:16 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2016, 12:26:09 AM by lottery248

this product is avaliable via my bitify, if i am violating the rules since i am selling it through non-bitify websites, i have to apologize that i have this kind of goods to sell in bitify, this is another one which does not affect the sale in bitify.

one is processing now, "WTS */*" means how much you can buy at once. variable since 13/11/2015, reserve if in need.

unused condition mainly for buyers where not taking contributing in black Friday.
avaliable amount (for bitcointalk, impending to buy) = (supplied directly from wholesalers)
price (in only bitcoin)= $8 (32GB) $13 (64GB) $<40 (128GB) each

the EVO plus price in HKD :
60 32GB
115 64GB
320 128GB

shipping: $2 internationally flat if you want tracking (combined per 2), for Asia, tracking is $1 combined per 2 starting from November 11.
i am preferring any escrow, picture will be presented after you have put money to escrow. similar photo here (64GB):

more information avaliable shortly. 2016/6/23

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:23:23 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 02:12:46 AM by lottery248

bump.
shipped from hong kong as soon as the order confirmed.
!free shipping internationally until 10 november, for bitify, add "freeshipping at bitcoin talk" via bitify PM to gain shipment refund. free shipping internationally, for tracking, $2 per 1 or 2, $1 in Asia.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 01:30:16 AM

I've been asked by the seller (lottery248) to help escrow the BTC for the transactions of these sales.

When you need escrow just shoot me a PM and I will reply with a signed message that contains an escrow address for that transaction.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:57:22 PM

I might be interested. Can you please post a pic of the back of the box with a paper with your nickname on it and a close up on the card?
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:27:45 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2015, 07:32:33 AM by lottery248

I might be interested. Can you please post a pic of the back of the box with a paper with your nickname on it and a close up on the card?
i will do it tomorrow, but please stay tunes since i am busy with my examination.
i am not sure if you actually wanna buy, so you must send payment info to the escrow first before i will send a picture, i can provide refund if what you received is not satisfied.
because it is sourced from local retailers at wholesale price.

unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:03:50 PM

i will do it tomorrow, but please stay tunes since i am busy with my examination.
i am not sure if you actually wanna buy, so you must send payment info to the escrow first before i will send a picture, i can provide refund if what you received is not satisfied.

If I can get it for 19$, I'm still interested. If you want, I can send half of the price of the card to escrow. You pay the fees, if any. If you want proof of funds, I can also sign an address with the funds available.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:07:40 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2015, 01:28:05 PM by lottery248

If I can get it for 19$, I'm still interested. If you want, I can send half of the price of the card to escrow. You pay the fees, if any. If you want proof of funds, I can also sign an address with the funds available.
yes, $19. pay it to escrow, and i send you a picture.
no proof of funds needed.
it is already night, i will send you a picture at tomorrow around 12p.m. HKT.
i am gonna write a letter to you acknowledges that i send that card.

unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:36:54 PM

Escrow address has been funded with the full amount. I'll be waiting for the pictures and if everything looks good we may proceed.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:00:52 AM

Escrow address has been funded with the full amount. I'll be waiting for the pictures and if everything looks good we may proceed.
picture added

unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 10:48:17 AM

Everything seems to be in order. I'd like you to ship the card if you agree with the following terms: Escrow is to be released only when I verify that the card has arrived in good condition and when I open it and test it. After testing it with a popular tool (H2testw, fsck, or any other known tool) I'll post the results here on this thread, and if everything is working correctly the escrowed funds may be released.

If you agree, I'll send you a PM with a shipping address Smiley
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 11:09:23 AM

Everything seems to be in order. I'd like you to ship the card if you agree with the following terms: Escrow is to be released only when I verify that the card has arrived in good condition and when I open it and test it. After testing it with a popular tool (H2testw, fsck, or any other known tool) I'll post the results here on this thread, and if everything is working correctly the escrowed funds may be released.

lol, granted.

unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:01:22 PM

lol, granted.

Address sent Smiley I'll be waiting for the shipment. Thanks!

Also, if you can, please give me an estimate on shipping time.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:10:57 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 01:21:57 PM by lottery248

lol, granted.

you are more recommended to buy one more, so i can have more ability to afford it and provide tracking.

unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 04:19:07 PM

lol, granted.

you are more recommended to buy one more, so i can have more ability to afford it and provide tracking.

I only want one, thank you. I don't require tracking, just the estimation from your shipping company.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:40:14 AM

unamis76, your one is being sent to. Smiley

unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 12:22:17 PM

unamis76, your one is being sent to. Smiley

I'll be waiting. Also seen your PM with the estimate, thanks! Smiley
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:56:26 AM

do you have a 128gb one?
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:03:25 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2015, 03:25:14 AM by lottery248

do you have a 128gb one?
i have it
but Strontium is recommended since it has a better read speed and more affordable. Smiley ($49)

lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:17:07 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 05:04:17 AM by lottery248

bump 1, identical-5 price are now single price offer due to black Friday; until 27/11 (including that day).
orders earlier than 27/11 are started to ship in 27/11 ; orders in 27/11 are shipped before 29/11.

more! if the total sale (order) of the same item exceeds 200, there are better price; even more affordable if even higher amount of sales(orders)! Smiley
update 23/11, 200+ identical sale price lasts as long as there are in demand.

master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 10:01:33 AM

I have been asked to escrow transactions for lottery248's for his Black Friday sale.

Please note that he requires 25% of the payment to be released to him prior to shipment, then another 25% after it has been shipped. I would assume the remaining 50% of the payment will be released after buyer has received the product.

If anyone requires escrow and wishes to use my service (which is free) please be sure to PM me and I will reply with a signed message that contains a unique address for that transaction.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: