Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:53:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -<<SELLING-BUYING>>- BTC = POKERSTARS/NETELLER/PAYSAFECARD= BTC  (Read 1120 times)
UsedToHoldeM (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:39:00 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 12:57:30 PM by UsedToHoldeM

I'm buying BTC -> Pokerstars  

I'm Selling BTC -> Pokerstars/Neteller/PaysafeCard.

Fees charged will be added at the moment of the transaction.

I will be using  bitstamp +/- % .

ESCROW <- YES.  Only from any trusted escrow source in the forum and both had to agree with that. You cover fee's involded if there's any.

coolkiller

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:40:52 PM

i want to use 160$ neteller for btc & if possible i would like to use LBC
UsedToHoldeM (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:45:16 PM

i want to use 160$ neteller for btc & if possible i would like to use LBC

I replied kindly about it, I will use any trusted escrow from the forum I dont use LBC.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:12:33 AM

I have 442 neteller.  I want BTC.  Escrow a must,  we can use localbitcoins.   

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
UsedToHoldeM (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:24:15 AM

I can sell you around 100 in btc for neteller if u want escrow from the forum if theres no problem for you. Let me know.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:34:56 AM

I have 442 neteller.  I want BTC.  Escrow a must,  we can use localbitcoins.    

I can sell you around 100 in btc for neteller if u want escrow from the forum if theres no problem for you. Let me know.

I want a one time deal.  Tired of going back here, doing this.  I can give you the whole 442 usd for 400 in BTC with no escrow, no BS at bitstamp prices.  But you send first if you trust me.  I am legendary and I'm here a lot if that matters.  

But if you want to use escrow, fine.  Don't know anybody here who's trusted though.  Please show me the trusted people who do escrow here.  

Keep in mind, I don't do this a lot.  I did this only a couple of times and one I was scammed by a guy called btcmank or something.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
UsedToHoldeM (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:38:32 AM

I want a one time deal.  Tired of going back here, doing this.  I can give you the whole 442 usd for 400 in BTC with no escrow.  But you send first if you trust me.  I am legendary and I'm here a lot if that matters. 

But if you want to use escrow, fine.  Don't know anybody here who's trusted though.  Please show me the trusted people who do escrow here. 

Keep in mind, I don't do this a lot.  I did this only a couple of times and one I was scammed by a guy called btcmank or something.

At this moment I only have 100 to do this trade, if you agree with 106 we might have a deal.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0  here is the list of the trusted escrow from this forum, you will cover they fees 1% unless we chose to use a free one if there's any available. I need to know the source of the funds, since I cant accept credit card payment thru neteller.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:48:06 AM

I want a one time deal.  Tired of going back here, doing this.  I can give you the whole 442 usd for 400 in BTC with no escrow.  But you send first if you trust me.  I am legendary and I'm here a lot if that matters. 

But if you want to use escrow, fine.  Don't know anybody here who's trusted though.  Please show me the trusted people who do escrow here. 

Keep in mind, I don't do this a lot.  I did this only a couple of times and one I was scammed by a guy called btcmank or something.

At this moment I only have 100 to do this trade, if you agree with 106 we might have a deal.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0  here is the list of the trusted escrow from this forum, you will cover they fees 1% unless we chose to use a free one if there's any available. I need to know the source of the funds, since I cant accept credit card payment thru neteller.

Ok.  Post here if you change your mind.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BttCcc

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 02:03:38 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 02:28:30 AM by BttCcc

New to forum account.

Have Neteller (need to set it up), to buy BTC. What is the current rate, and how much available?

Maybe between 0.5 - 2 BTC ? (Or smaller amounts if needed to establish trade history)

(Was trying lbc past few days but sellers haven't been responding)
UsedToHoldeM (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 02:26:39 AM

New to forum account.

Have Neteller (need to set it up), to buy BTC. What is the current rate, and how much available?

Maybe between 0.5 - 2 BTC ?

I can sell you right now 80$ in btc for 87$ neteller, tomorrow I can arrange up to 2btc for u. If the source of the Net funds arent credit card. And of course a better rate.
BttCcc

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 02:33:45 AM

New to forum account.

I can sell you right now 80$ in btc for 87$ neteller, tomorrow I can arrange up to 2btc for u. If the source of the Net funds arent credit card. And of course a better rate.

OK, need to set up Neteller (it's a new card), and will plan to load more in some hours using cash. The original card was loaded for $20 with cash also.

Could you give the approximate cash total for: 0.5, 1 and 2 BTC ? (it's understood the rate may change later). And, would probably like to take the 87$ later. Is there some escrow or what is the normal trade method you use?

Also, the Neteller is a website "transfer funds" link? Or, what's the best way?
UsedToHoldeM (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 02:35:50 AM

New to forum account.

OK, need to set up Neteller (it's a new card), and will plan to load more in some hours using cash. The original card was loaded for $20 with cash also.

Could you give the approximate cash total for: 0.5, 1 and 2 BTC ? (it's understood the rate may change later). And, would probably like to take the 87$ later. Is there some escrow or what is the normal trade method you use?

Sorry , u might be wrong at neteller with netspend they are different kind of things, neteller is a web wallet.
BttCcc

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:15:54 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 03:27:27 AM by BttCcc

New to forum account.

Sorry , u might be wrong at neteller with netspend they are different kind of things, neteller is a web wallet.

OK, yes. Checking both now. Probably need a few hours to get things going. Sorry for the mixup.

What is the recommened way to make the Neteller ("Instant deposits
NETELLER makes paying online easy - even where debit and credit cards may not work.")?

How would "cash" be used for that? Or, is something like debit card used? You said "not credit card" or something, so just wanted to clarify.

OK, Neteller shows these options:
https://www.neteller.com/en/fees

This may take longer to sort out, but plan to post updates as things progress. Thank you for the information. Please post additional advice if you may.
UsedToHoldeM (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:24:58 AM

If you fund your neteller account with debit/credit card I cant take those funds, since it would be like Paypal and the transaction might be reversed. You can do any other method to fill your neteller account depending were are you located. As much as I know US citizens cant use neteller.
BttCcc

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:12:20 AM

If you fund your neteller account with debit/credit card I cant take those funds, since it would be like Paypal and the transaction might be reversed. You can do any other method to fill your neteller account depending were are you located. As much as I know US citizens cant use neteller.

The current website for Neteller says it "services" almost all countries. There are a few places which would seem to be OK but aren't. There is a list here, plus it includes a handful of countries where it is OK, but not for certain purposes. Canada is one of those but not the USA.
https://help.neteller.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6

"** NETELLER provides limited service to Canada, Hong Kong, Israel, Macao, Singapore and Turkey. If you live in one of these countries, you may hold a NETELLER Account, but will not be able to transact with any gambling-related merchant. You may also have limited deposit and withdrawal options. Only members who reside in these countries will be able to sign in to their NETELLER Accounts from within their borders. If you are travelling to Canada, Hong Kong, Israel, Macao or Turkey, you will be able to sign in to your NETELLER Account while in that country, but will not be able to transact with any gambling-related merchant. Simply contact us when you are planning on traveling to any of these countries so that we can make sure your NETELLER Account remains open during your travel."
UsedToHoldeM (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:58:32 AM

The current website for Neteller says it "services" almost all countries. There are a few places which would seem to be OK but aren't. There is a list here, plus it includes a handful of countries where it is OK, but not for certain purposes. Canada is one of those but not the USA.
https://help.neteller.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6

"** NETELLER provides limited service to Canada, Hong Kong, Israel, Macao, Singapore and Turkey. If you live in one of these countries, you may hold a NETELLER Account, but will not be able to transact with any gambling-related merchant. You may also have limited deposit and withdrawal options. Only members who reside in these countries will be able to sign in to their NETELLER Accounts from within their borders. If you are travelling to Canada, Hong Kong, Israel, Macao or Turkey, you will be able to sign in to your NETELLER Account while in that country, but will not be able to transact with any gambling-related merchant. Simply contact us when you are planning on traveling to any of these countries so that we can make sure your NETELLER Account remains open during your travel."

Ok let me know if you'r able to fund it or anything I could help you out whit!
epsillion

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 01:44:43 AM

Hello Usedtoholdm
i am interested in purchasing small am ounts of btc from time to time in the order of 0.1000 amounts BTC. I would like to pay with pokerstars.
Since the amounts will be small i dont mind sending first . let me know if that works for you ..
thanks
UsedToHoldeM (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 01:46:39 AM

Hello Usedtoholdm
i am interested in purchasing small am ounts of btc from time to time in the order of 0.1000 amounts BTC. I would like to pay with pokerstars.
Since the amounts will be small i dont mind sending first . let me know if that works for you ..
thanks

Hello dude, nice I can do it. I need to verify a few things and then make it happen let me know via pm!
UsedToHoldeM (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 12:32:53 PM

Bump.
btcjbtc

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:07:37 PM

i can vouch for this guy, we traded yesterday 500eur -> btc and i sent first.
fast and honest deal.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: