Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AmericanPegasus Cryptocurrency Research Institute (SECRET // FINSEC7X)  (Read 3850 times)
americanpegasus (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 08:19:19 AM

Hey americanpegasus, I can see this SECRET thread being listed under the Speculation forum. It must have been classified wrong by the tectonics research division. It may already be too late but I advise this be moved back to the SEPTUPLE SECRET subforum before everyone learns the truth about the upcoming giga-quake.

Wtf.  Did you even read the Septuple board before you posted this?  At 0748 Greenwich Mean Time, the Americanpegasus account was temporarily compromised and this was posted on several forums.  In order to maintain plausible deniability, we are leaving all instances up and running so we can pretend it was a "joke".  

By posting this, you are damaging the cover story, and seriously setting back the likelihood of having your security clearance ever raised to Octuple Secret.  

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 04:01:47 PM

it only takes a couple of whales moving their wealth inside the ecosystem to skyrocket it.

You don't get millions without being rather canny. All that would happen is that said whale would enrich all the hostile brats who are currently trading by buying all their coins and then they'd turn around and destroy the value of his coins.

That reminds me of someone who was bigging up an alt. He said 'the market cap is so and so. Imagine what would happen if someone put the proceeds of their house sale into it.' Yup. And what if two major holders fancied houses on the back of that rise.

Twenty million new people wanting pin money in coins is vastly more powerful and sustainable than a couple of players with big bucks. That just replicates the same old shit at a higher level and scares away the regular folks it needs.

Alts are a joke. Bitcoin is starting to be seen more and more as the ultimate tool to get your wealth off the dirty hands of governments. When everyone gets their ass Cryprus'd, scale it to a global level and the price will rise a lot. And once it does, a ton of players will follow.
americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 08:54:58 PM

New report out today.  Make sure this doesn't fall into the wrong hands.  We're counting on you.

americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:55:54 PM

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 
This morning a small research facility discovered that the price chart is mirroring the outline of Dracula's Castle to within 1% fault tolerance.  We think something apocalyptic is coming as a result of this and have decided that all agents are to abandon all tertiary and secondary objectives and report immediately to their handlers. 

Dilla

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:09:17 PM

Cool
Fakhoury
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:10:27 PM

I like the jeepers creepers mood you are in buddy, but why I do believe you know something, ALL OF US don't know ?

There is something mysterious out there !!

Quote from:  Satoshi Nakamoto
Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
wutizurkwest

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:21:13 AM

This coincides with my own research.  While Wave III will take us to unimaginable new heights, the 3 Sisters are waiting for us in Wave IV.  Those sultry hell sirens.

Dibs on #2. Grin
katafrag

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:41:46 AM

I know some of you guys are on crack , or try to rehab

But the graphics are powerfull and your reasoning is realistic
americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:10:54 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2015, 03:23:44 AM by americanpegasus

This coincides with my own research.  While Wave III will take us to unimaginable new heights, the 3 Sisters are waiting for us in Wave IV.  Those sultry hell sirens.

Dibs on #2. Grin

My god.  Do you have any idea what you've discovered!?  You have saved more lives than you know today agent.  Accept this promotion, and by all means - you certainly get first crack at #2.  I'm sure she's looking forward to it just as much as you are.  

The Magus Sisters (メーガス三姉妹, Mēgasu San Shimai?, lit. The Three Magus/Megath Sisters) are recurring characters in the Final Fantasy series who always appear as a group of three. They are named Sandy (ドグ, Dogu?) the tallest and middle sister, Cindy (マグ, Magu?) the portly and oldest sister, and Mindy (ラグ, Ragu?) the smallest and youngest sister. They are commonly associated with the Delta Attack ability.

jaredboice

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:14:40 AM

This coincides with my own research.  While Wave III will take us to unimaginable new heights, the 3 Sisters are waiting for us in Wave IV.  Those sultry hell sirens.

Dibs on #2. Grin

My god.  Do you have any idea what you've discovered!?  You have saved more lives than you know today agent.  Accept this promotion, and by all means - you certainly get first crack at #2.  I'm sure she's looking forward to it as much as you are.  

The Magus Sisters (メーガス三姉妹, Mēgasu San Shimai?, lit. The Three Magus/Megath Sisters) are recurring characters in the Final Fantasy series who always appear as a group of three. They are named Sandy (ドグ, Dogu?) the tallest and middle sister, Cindy (マグ, Magu?) the portly and oldest sister, and Mindy (ラグ, Ragu?) the smallest and youngest sister. They are commonly associated with the Delta Attack ability.

Final Fantasy!!  loved those games.  That one was the best on SNES
wutizurkwest

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:32:22 AM

Dibs on #2. Grin

My god.  Do you have any idea what you've discovered!?  You have saved more lives than you know today agent.  Accept this promotion, and by all means - you certainly get first crack at #2.  I'm sure she's looking forward to it just as much as you are.  

BAHAHAHAA "these are not the hell sirens you are looking for..." Cheesy
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:04:10 PM

I think the fractal is much bigger than simply late 2013...

That's definitely possible but I would hope that it plays out faster than your chart indicates.  Riding $1,000 for all of 2016 would be exhausting !

with this much eyes on us we won't be at $1000 for a year.

as well as the fact that it's easier to buy btcoin now than it ever was before.

dont see this big change in price for this year but for next i expect 1k at least in and maybe stable price on 500$
this downt mean i will be like this chart are here to speculate not to be like we want to see it

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

katafrag

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:24:28 PM

ACRI was right again, big volumes in china, wake up dragonlord

Current daily rally started at 6.30 or 7 pm in peking... so these people have day jobs , it's real money harvested with blood and tears.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:56:18 PM

Awesome thread.Pure entertaining and I love it. However there might be some truth in OP's prediction.
People who don't believe 6 digits can be reached haven't understood the full potential of Bitcoin.That's a fact!
Dilla

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:59:00 PM

Awesome thread.Pure entertaining and I love it. However there might be some truth in OP's prediction.
People who don't believe 6 digits can be reached haven't understood the full potential of Bitcoin.That's a fact!

Absolutely. Dracula's Castle could really play out to be true, maybe not 50million, but certainly higher than most are expecting.
mcplums

Activity: 146

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:49:33 PM

OP you are the greatest thing to ever happen to bitcoin.

Andreas is firmly in the no.2 spot now.

Now that I have buttered you up, how about you give your old pal mcplums full access to the SEPTUPLE SECRET sub forum? I will be an excellent soldier.

I definitely am not a spy, or Jamie Dimon.

koryu

Activity: 681
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 05:31:47 PM

great pics Cheesy donation sent
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:36:40 PM

Lol I am a big fan of the Castlevania games and Final Fantasy games and those blue blackground with white text remind me of them. Also the colors on the candles on those graphs reminds me of the graphics on my old 386 computer when I played Prince of Persia

What site is that? I would like to have those colors instead of red and green of Bitcoinwisdom Cheesy
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:01:26 PM

This thread rocks
wutizurkwest

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:33:11 PM

ACRI was right again, big volumes in china, wake up dragonlord

Current daily rally started at 6.30 or 7 pm in peking... so these people have day jobs , it's real money harvested with blood and tears.

Mostly blood.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: