Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best investment?  (Read 11081 times)
kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:01:59 AM

Bitcoin is incredibly intriguing. Personally, I still don't feel like I can fully grasp the pros and cons of digital currency. Bitcoin? I would say yes.
gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:49:59 AM

Bitcoin is incredibly intriguing. Personally, I still don't feel like I can fully grasp the pros and cons of digital currency. Bitcoin? I would say yes.

Yeah bitcoin is the good investment option, but here diversification is the key to success and we need to diversify our investments in different products so even if suffer losses from one product we can recover it from other, So I would like to diversify investments into bitcoins and gold as I have more faith in gold as compared to the bitcoins.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:48:27 AM

Yes there is still room for learning. And from a good point there is always something new. There is also always that is happening and it is exciting to see how it the currency moves. Sometimes a leap though not just a step. Through rise and fall I love seeing it changing.
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 12:23:15 PM

ok...but how do you calculate the "risk/reward"
I have 2 investment systems where you do not know the risk and ...you do not know the reward.
Not easy to divide the risk by the reward if you do not know both...

I made a generalization on the basis of a layman that doesn't have the skills to model other financial options accurately.

On a simplistic level - a basic analysis of market trends and historical values would be relevant indicators for risk (in general property is relatively stable). As to reward - you'd have to determine that based on locality (i.e shifts in local transportation, various construction projects). Given enough effort you could produce a reasonable model for local house prices in the next 5-10 years that would be reasonably accurate.   
TTMNewsMJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:13:19 PM

Real State
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:30:32 PM

Stocks? Bonds? Bitcoins?? Real Estate?
Bitcoin or real estate in university oriented cities Smiley

Thats good but nowadays students live in campuses, or here they get free apartments from the government.

Better look for commuters, they are the ones that live in rent for the most part.

But always look what kind of young guys you let to stay in your house, because if the are young and party all the time, they might fuck up your house. One of my aquantences had some renters in his old apartment and the guys fucked up the walls, and needed a repainting after. He kicked them out after.

That could work in our country. Some wants the nearest to stay rather than always going to school where you might be late always due to heavy traffic. You can do some house rules, a curfew might work and no visitors besides family. It can work if it will taken seriously.
Aditya.Bitcoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:50:49 PM

Stocks? Bonds? Bitcoins?? Real Estate?

Hello,

The investment will be good in real estate, because day by day population is going on increasing, and the construction also growing on.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:59:24 PM

That could work in our country. Some wants the nearest to stay rather than always going to school where you might be late always due to heavy traffic. You can do some house rules, a curfew might work and no visitors besides family. It can work if it will taken seriously.

Sure that could work, but here there are too many free stuff, and many investment opportunities are ruined because of it.

I`m not saying it is evil, but it definitely distorts the economy.

knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:37:54 PM

Currently bitcoin is the king and i doubt any other altcoin can get near it on the next years,if bitcoin dies all altcoins will die almost on the same moment,soo invest btc into another coin can be profitable but not the best option.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:39:59 PM

Currently bitcoin is the king and i doubt any other altcoin can get near it on the next years,if bitcoin dies all altcoins will die almost on the same moment,soo invest btc into another coin can be profitable but not the best option.

Not all of them, most of them start to get independent from it by creating their own exchange systems and their own independent valuation.

Bitcoin might be the gateway to the crypto world, but NXT has also a gateway of FIAT <> CRYPTO.

OrientA

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 07:05:57 AM

Not all of them, most of them start to get independent from it by creating their own exchange systems and their own independent valuation.

Bitcoin might be the gateway to the crypto world, but NXT has also a gateway of FIAT <> CRYPTO.

Some altcoin has built its own exchange in the wallet, or are going to build one. I think it is difficult for bitcoin to achieve the same as there are quite a few organizations especially those exchanges do not want this.
Bitcoin is a gateway to many altcoins. However some changes also has used litecoin, Monero as base currency. For example, Poloniex uses Monero as base currency. You can trade Dash against Monero.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 07:07:57 AM

Some altcoin has built its own exchange in the wallet, or are going to build one. I think it is difficult for bitcoin to achieve the same as there are quite a few organizations especially those exchanges do not want this.
Bitcoin is a gateway to many altcoins. However some changes also has used litecoin, Monero as base currency. For example, Poloniex uses Monero as base currency. You can trade Dash against Monero.

I`m not talking about tradeable exchanges. I`m talking about vendors that sell to you altcoins for fiat.

You pay directly with bank card or other PP and get altcoin directly without needing to register to an exchange and go through all the major verification steps, although basic KYC is applied.

yenxz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 07:55:35 AM

i think it all was a good investement,i just hope someday bitcoin will be the best  Grin
Bud Spencer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 08:06:17 AM

Buy BTC now and wait till the price goes up.

Thats what I am currently doing and i have already made $400 profit.

Now thats good!
CoinSkipper

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 08:18:10 AM

I've invested in a few ponzis, and all of them so far have paid out. I guess i'm... lucky?

I wouldn't say a investing in HYIPs are good, nor bad. But I'd recommend 'em. Grin
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 08:49:36 AM

I've invested in a few ponzis, and all of them so far have paid out. I guess i'm... lucky?

I wouldn't say a investing in HYIPs are good, nor bad. But I'd recommend 'em. Grin

Yessss
I belive you can say:you are lucky.

I was lucky too because I have been paid sometimes (lol)
So I have not lost everything (lol)

Please do not invest in my systems...you will bring me unfortune (lol)

xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 08:55:50 AM

I believe according to me the best investment is one which gives you some good returns for a minimal level of risk. I prefer investing in Fixed deposits in banks and Public provident funds which earn me a reasonable rate of interest ranging from 8-10%.

I also like to invest in Gold, Shares and  Bitcoins.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:01:13 AM

Silver is extremely undervalued right now, and by that I mean it has more potential than gold at the moment.

So definitely precious metals in the long run, especially with silver in mind.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:06:01 AM

I believe according to me the best investment is one which gives you some good returns for a minimal level of risk. I prefer investing in Fixed deposits in banks and Public provident funds which earn me a reasonable rate of interest ranging from 8-10%.

I also like to invest in Gold, Shares and  Bitcoins.

you are luckily to have solid investment chance in your country. for my country, all the fixed deposit from banks and public/government funds etc are all 1-3% the most. even if u invest in investment fund, it is also about 5%. so the only way is to be risky and invest outside and on your own.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 10:00:58 AM

Silver is extremely undervalued right now, and by that I mean it has more potential than gold at the moment.

So definitely precious metals in the long run, especially with silver in mind.

so it bitcoin, more undervalued than anything else, hence its potential are even bigger, so why i should not invest in bitcoin instead?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: