Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:36:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best investment?  (Read 11081 times)
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:17:44 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 09:26:29 PM by Cereberus

Buying bitcoin this morning when it was $20 cheaper then selling them at the right time.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:50:11 AM

I think that the best investment can be investing in bitcoin, the price today is being increased so maybe anyone can sell higher. Another thing is to invest in yourself gaining some skills and start working with these skills.
ashly

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:03:50 AM

Revenue share program is best investment for ang long time period,, because you cannot by this,, because of trusted admin here like mpa, tm, adbrook and pac
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:33:18 PM

Those kind of programs need fresh money to keep paying dividends otherwise the game will be over and well not work for a long time.Revenue shares arent the medium term is the short and usually dont last more then one month the same as most hyip.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:30:15 AM

I think that the best investment can be investing in bitcoin, the price today is being increased so maybe anyone can sell higher. Another thing is to invest in yourself gaining some skills and start working with these skills.

If you invest higher then your returns would also be higher, So if you can afford to make a big investment and looking for quick profits then I think investing in bitcoins is the best option available at a moment, looking at its volatility you can make huge profits if you have bought at the lower price even small fluctuation can make a huge difference if the investment is big.
ashly

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:59:59 AM

If you have money on the side that you can without then invest some amount and forget about it. Like deliciousowl has said, this is a very long-term investment that's about 50%-50% at the moment but with a huge potential well worth a risk in my opinion.

This doesn't have to be a big amount, but get some.

Yahh so true but my best investment i think is the revenue share program u can buy a house if you are in full repurchase mode
1990BEARS

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:07:57 AM

Best investment is in the stock market. ETF accounts are the best. That is a fact  Wink
investment in stocks as an investment in a altcoins where the value can rises and down, I'm not sure to invest in stocks?

You can't compare stocks with altcoins. Stocks is something you hold for a longer period of time after doing proper research about it. Altcoins are a matter of luck. It MAY go up, but it also MAY go down. Altcoins are basically the same as gambling.
yes i agree with this....altcoin is definite no stock. they can die or boom at any moment, it is a very risky, but sometimes very profitable, type of investment
Moneyburner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:11:26 AM

The best investment is in yourself... man

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
quad588

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:16:11 AM

The best investment is in yourself... man

elaborate
i dont get it
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:35:08 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2015, 01:47:58 PM by n2004al

Stocks? Bonds? Bitcoins?? Real Estate?

The best investment is the doing of the things you do and know better. If you are expert in any or more fields as above you write that field (or fields) is (are) the best investment for you. If you are not an expert in any of those then there are to many the other possibilities but no one can tell you for sure who is the best. No one can predict this. Every kind of investment has its risks and everyone judge about those according to him's mind, him's ability to analyses those and to lay out conclusions. So you ma have several judgments for the same thing. To not forget that everything need even a little luck.

Me have two kind investments in my today's plans. An online site which have 5 years of life in market and 9 years of development. Which give about 0.5% profit every day and declare the source of its profits (if you want I can give my reflink with pm). Then *the second investment) is investing in the Horizon project. For the moment and mainly buying their cryptocurrency named Horizon (HZ) with the hope that it will be increase of the price of it in the future. Both are risky and I know that. But the amount involved until today are few. Then is another third but is very long term. Like bitcoin. Which I buy because I hope in its increase of price after to many years. This third is not counted because seems without end; has began three years ago and no one know where will be seen some profit from it. Then to see and to do.  Wink
ThunderThomas

Activity: 210

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 10:56:09 AM

I would say bitcoins, real estate market really just depends on where you live.

I invest into bitcoins because I think it has a future even when it goes down in value sometimes.

yurinov

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:09:05 AM

The best investment is bitcoin in your paper wallet sleeping while the value increases as year pass Wink
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 11:12:03 AM

The best investment is bitcoin in your paper wallet sleeping while the value increases as year pass Wink

where have you seen this?
so far it goes up AND down...

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:43:34 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2015, 02:13:16 PM by Amph

bitcoin is always going up, by an "absolute average increase per year" view, to be clear, it was 0 in 2009 now 350 in 2015

do not look at the unsubstantial increases like 230(april 2013), 1200(december 2013), 500(two weeks ago), those count nothing
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 11:48:53 AM

Real estate is by far the safest investment, the only problem is that you need to have the money to begin with and a lot of it too. Of course that doesn't mean you can just buy the first house/building/land you see in a ghost town and expect to profit. But it also doesn't require a genius level intellect to make a reasonably safe investment. Only a few factors to take into account and a little research before you buy and after that you can sleep soundly at night (at least better than those dreaming about the ultimate stock market crash  Cheesy ) It can of course happen that property value takes a hit from time to time but the underlying trend is always up.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 12:26:31 PM

bitcoin is always going up, by an "absolute average increase per year" view, to be clear, it was 0 in 2009 now 350 in 2015

do not look at the unsubstantial increases like 230(april 2013), 1200(december 2013), 500(two weeks ago(, those count nothing

For such a new technology which was never even been tried to develop before, price over $300 is an amazing in my opinion!

Yes, I agree with Amph that we shouldn't concentrate on the bubbles. When price has reached $266 from double digits, this was a bubble. When we got over $1,000 this was a bubble as well.

I do feel sorry for the people who has gotten in when Bitcoin was on the top of the bubble!
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 12:30:18 PM

do not look at the unsubstantial increases like 230(april 2013), 1200(december 2013), 500(two weeks ago(, those count nothing

For such a new technology which was never even been tried to develop before, price over $300 is an amazing in my opinion!

Yes, I agree with Amph that we shouldn't concentrate on the bubbles. When price has reached $266 from double digits, this was a bubble. When we got over $1,000 this was a bubble as well.

I do feel sorry for the people who has gotten in when Bitcoin was on the top of the bubble!

Do not be sorry.
if you get in at 2000 and get out at 1999 it is not a big lost.

quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:26:20 PM

all of that is the best for me,depending you trust all of that,and depending you use your strategy for invest on it.
the difference is between time and price maybe.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:23:31 PM

Do not be sorry.
if you get in at 2000 and get out at 1999 it is not a big lost.

Yes, but many people got in at $1,000. Not that I think they won't break even one day or even profit if they would wait long enough, but just to think about their nerves that are probably gone if they are awaiting this return to break even.

Then again something tells me that are not too many patient out there that are awaiting return to $1,000. Most of these people have sold and took loses long time ago!
butcherboss

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:57:14 PM

I really dont know the answer reading the posts to find answer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: