Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:37:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Solved for me, warning remains] cryptsy.com refuses to process 2 BTC withdrawal  (Read 3026 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:03:21 PM

Have you been able to withdraw from cryptsy in the past? Did you receive any kind of confirmation email, or an email asking you to confirm your withdrawal? Do you know if they usually send such emails prior to processing withdrawals?

I can't speak for cryptsy specifically, however I know that some exchanges will make you click on a confirmation link prio to processing a withdrawal to use as an additional verification factor (even if you have some kind of 2fa enabled).

As unhelpful as this probably sounds, I would suggest canceling the withdrawal request and then making a second one, as I really do not see any harm in at least trying this.
EcuaMobi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 11:08:02 PM

Have you been able to withdraw from cryptsy in the past? Did you receive any kind of confirmation email, or an email asking you to confirm your withdrawal? Do you know if they usually send such emails prior to processing withdrawals?

I can't speak for cryptsy specifically, however I know that some exchanges will make you click on a confirmation link prio to processing a withdrawal to use as an additional verification factor (even if you have some kind of 2fa enabled).
Yes I have traded there and have withdrawn without any problems but last time was several months ago.
I did get a confirmation email, they always send one. I did click on the sent link immediately.

As unhelpful as this probably sounds, I would suggest canceling the withdrawal request and then making a second one, as I really do not see any harm in at least trying this.
I'm not sure if that would help. But I guess it's worth trying.

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:08:33 PM

My account in cryptsy fall under category Tier 0 (unverified) so i cant withdraw more than 25$ per week, 100$ monthly limit in crypto. You guys may be facing same issue, check with cryptsy. My ticket was resolved in few hours. 
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:12:54 PM

Why do people still trust them? They have been the news for weeks now not paying out investors and closing down accounts. Beyond me why people still believe in these crooks Roll Eyes
I do not have currently any coins pending, but don't you think it's like salt on wounds to tell others who got stucked with 8, 10, 40btc? They could not sell and will not be able to sell. If this was choosen by intention or to think about different theories is not worth it as long as there is not official statement.

You can forget support, they are too busy. On chat you will get help, ask there but be sure to have created ticket before. If there is Mod with nichname GreenLion, you will get banned for 5 min, then you will ask why you have been banned and you will be banned for 1 hour, then you will be banned for whole day, then for a week, similar like it was on Hashtalk. As we can see, with LordIntruder they have very similar customer base, looking into their chat, they beat hashtalk by far.

Why do people use cryptsy? Maybe because of the same reason why they trade, it's risky and there is not really an volume on btc/fiat for some bigger amounts, it's small exchange for altcoins. I can tell you many other exchanges that have similar glitches and big one like finex also does not process withdrawals always, it's just very suspicious if it happens during pumps and dumps it looks intentional and on cryptsy it happened already several times, yes, it is suspicious. In real, their system is buggy enough and they seem to have some hardware issues too if amount of trades grow.
EcuaMobi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 11:13:36 PM

My account in cryptsy fall under category Tier 0 (unverified) so i cant withdraw more than 25$ per week, 100$ monthly limit in crypto. You guys may be facing same issue, check with cryptsy. My ticket was resolved in few hours. 
The fact they created those tiers and didn't notify or display a warning before showing the deposit address is another issue. But that's solvable at least.

Anyway I am on tier 1 and that's enough to handle a 2.12-BTC withdrawal.
I'm sure I completed all the requirements. I made my research and tried contacting them several times before opening this accusation/warning.

boki15

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:18:17 PM

Yes I have traded there and have withdrawn without any problems but last time was several months ago.
I did get a confirmation email, they always send one. I did click on the sent link immediately.

This is what I hate most on such situations. An statement from cryptsy would spare all of you time to type, ask and answer. It's not about confirmation or bug, trusted one's do not work too, stop looking for a reason, it's because they process every transaction manually.

When you get unbanned, wait for Horus to appear, he can help you to get your coins out, today you came seconds before he left, then GreenLion jumped in and banned you. I think you would have your coins now if you would have asked couple minutes before.

And this is what I expect BitJohn to answer. Why does your staff behave that much different from each other in an radical way, great help from Horus or being banned from GreenLion, have to think on "To be or not to be?".

EDIT: no, has nothing to do with tier level, please read my posts.
LordIntruder

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:19:36 PM

GreenLion is not here to ban me. Why did you come here? Do you speak for Paul or BitJohn? Who are you to say others they should chill, it's their money not yours, you can do whatever you want and if you know more about the issue, then write, as everything else that you wrote was just spamming this thread. Have fun on bitcointalk and BTW welcome here.
I speak for noone except me. Should I really ask a mod to take a look about our conversation to find out who is trying to exert pressure to the other one to change his point of view? Should I really ask a mod to take a look at our conversation to find out who is (covered) threating the other one to think about the things he's writing? Or will you just respect my personal point of view as I respect your personal point of view? My kindly advice: just stop it now and return to topic. I have said what I wanted to say. You might have made other experiences with cryptsy than me. That doesn't mean that I agree with everything cryptsy does. In this case, and I repeat this for you writing very slowly at the moment (to give you the possibility to read it as slow as I write it and maybe understand what I am writing), I think an official rant is the wrong way in this situation. btc blockchain is doing mad ivans right now. I - and I also repeat this writing very slowly especially for you - waited three days for a transfer although the paid transport fee had been high enough for that amount to bring it fast through the net. Cryptsy told about problems they are trying to fix right now. From my point of view, everything is said. It won't speed up things ranting or asking the users to leave business in the chat of that business. Just for your information: I am in the IT business now for more than 35 years. If a customer would talk to me in the same way the original poster did in chat his ticket immediately would become the last one in the stack of open tickets. Why? Because I am able to do!
boki15

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:24:47 PM

This is what I hate most on such situations. An statement from cryptsy would spare all of you time to type, ask and answer. It's not about confirmation or bug, trusted one's do not work too, stop looking for a reason, it's because they process every transaction manually.

When you get unbanned, wait for Horus to appear, he can help you to get your coins out, today you came seconds before he left, then GreenLion jumped in and banned you. I think you would have your coins now if you would have asked couple minutes before.

And this is what I expect BitJohn to answer. Why does your staff behave that much different from each other in an radical way, great help from Horus or being banned from GreenLion, have to think on "To be or not to be?".

EDIT: no, has nothing to do with tier level, please read my posts.

Smiley, funny. Please think, it's logic. If someone from cryptsy takes time to cancel withdrawal, why can this person initiate transaction? It would be even faster. Again, stop looking for reasons.

@Cryptsy
I would be amazed if you really save on time by canceling transactions and leaving your users do it over and over, same like it was and is with Ripple. You do spend time of your customers on purpose. Beside other stories like Mike Johnson story, paycoin involvement, ... cryptsy should not be in a list of trustworthy exchanges, this could bring them troubles in dealing with fiat.
LordIntruder

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:26:43 PM

yes, yes and yes. Exactly in that order. With more than one currency. And everything went fine in every case.
boki15

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:26:50 PM

GreenLion is not here to ban me. Why did you come here? Do you speak for Paul or BitJohn? Who are you to say others they should chill, it's their money not yours, you can do whatever you want and if you know more about the issue, then write, as everything else that you wrote was just spamming this thread. Have fun on bitcointalk and BTW welcome here.
I speak for noone except me. Should I really ask a mod to take a look about our conversation to find out who is trying to exert pressure to the other one to change his point of view? Should I really ask a mod to take a look at our conversation to find out who is (covered) threating the other one to think about the things he's writing? Or will you just respect my personal point of view as I respect your personal point of view? My kindly advice: just stop it now and return to topic. I have said what I wanted to say. You might have made other experiences with cryptsy than me. That doesn't mean that I agree with everything cryptsy does. In this case, and I repeat this for you writing very slowly at the moment (to give you the possibility to read it as slow as I write it and maybe understand what I am writing), I think an official rant is the wrong way in this situation. btc blockchain is doing mad ivans right now. I - and I also repeat this writing very slowly especially for you - waited three days for a transfer although the paid transport fee had been high enough for that amount to bring it fast through the net. Cryptsy told about problems they are trying to fix right now. From my point of view, everything is said. It won't speed up things ranting or asking the users to leave business in the chat of that business. Just for your information: I am in the IT business now for more than 35 years. If a customer would talk to me in the same way the original poster did in chat his ticket immediately would become the last one in the stack of open tickets. Why? Because I am able to do!
Hey Lord, you still do not get it, we are here not on cryptsy chat. Yes, please ask mod or admin to look into it and he should spare my time on reading your comments, maybe he could hide somehow, only for you so that only you can see it.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:31:25 PM

yes, yes and yes. Exactly in that order. With more than one currency. And everything went fine in every case.
It looks like there is another thread making a large number of fairly serious claims against cryptsy, although I have not looked into the allegations contained in that thread, it would be possible they are experiencing some kind of financial difficulties.

I find it very strange they would all of a sudden stop allowing only certain people to withdraw from their account.
boki15

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:40:29 PM

Another Mr. CEO here. I am a small boy for you, and you can have opinions, but really, you should work more on your experience grandpa, I did not wait 3 days, in these three days I was trading and I got my coins out, from cryptsy too, today, yesterday and on every day of current pump. You are right if it's ok for you, you should wait and many here would say that you are stupid if you wait, but that's their opinion and you would be ok if they tell you this straight? I am not interested in your opinion, I saw live how OP was banned, shame on cryptsy. And if you are an old crook, do not get "senil"
LordIntruder

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:45:42 PM

thanks for the next unwanted advice, kid. May they call me stupid. That's just their point of view. I mustn't live from trading because I have a job. Got me?
nhminer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:46:59 PM

I have been verified Cryptsy user since day one;
Currently I am Tier 2, but still have over 12 BTC in a number of different transactions  Pending for almost a week now

When I asked JShock about it he instantly banned me (I don't even know how long I'm banned for)

I am sad to say this, but I am starting to lose real confidence in their ability to conduct business

~nh

BCH - 1EshwUEg9LRbY5WMSw7bkBGQUYQeenkcet
boki15

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:57:57 PM

thanks for the next unwanted advice, kid. May they call me stupid. That's just their point of view. I mustn't live from trading because I have a job. Got me?
Ok, you are really clever  Roll Eyes, a genious, lol

Does anyone remember what this was:
boki15

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 12:01:43 AM

I have been verified Cryptsy user since day one;
Currently I am Tier 2, but still have over 12 BTC in a number of different transactions  Pending for almost a week now

When I asked JShock about it he instantly banned me (I don't even know how long I'm banned for)

I am sad to say this, but I am starting to lose real confidence in their ability to conduct business

~nh

You get it to the point, they seem not to able to run such business in an productive state. Whatever the reason is, CEO position lacks on decions, customers loosing money. This scenario happens everyday in crypto.
cryptojette

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:43:25 AM

Same shit here. 5 btc pending for more than 2 weeks.

Really?? Two Weeks??

Did you go Tier 2 yet?

wtf

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
IAmElemental

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 04:45:24 AM

It's time we start contacting our lawyers, I will be contacting mine within 24 hours. They are hiding behind a CDN and they cant run for long.
CDN like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_delivery_network
I don't hink that this is a crime. If i take a look at the domain record I find a name and an address of the owner of a domain. If you think that CDN is a crime ask your lawyer to take, google, facebook, ebay, microsoft and a lot of other website's owners to court.

CDN isn't a crime, but it's a way to mask the IP and location of where the servers hosted. It's another way to protect them legally as it's hard to get information.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 05:29:13 AM

Cryptsy has always been good to me, but I am finally convinced they are in deep trouble and going down.
Another one bites the dust: Wouldn't they be better off (legally) by coming out with the truth, instead of still accepting deposits?

Allforone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:40:09 AM

Just look at the three coins added all quick cash for cryptsy

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: