Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:19:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Amish Don't Get Autism ...  (Read 2396 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 01:52:18 AM

... But they Also Don't Vaccinate

The Amish do not experience autism, or most of the other learning disabilities that plague our technological society. They live in a society that consists of outdated technologies and ideals, at least by contemporary standards.

Their diet consists of eating organic, fresh, locally-grown produce, and of course, they do not follow the established vaccination routines. To the dismay of the mainstream media and the medical establishment, this has resulted in a healthier people, who are void of all of our chronic diseases. Heart disease, cancer, and diabetes are virtually non-existent in Amish villages. Equally non-existent are our modern, chemically-engineered medicines, enhanced (chemically engineered) foods, G.M.O. (genetically engineered) foods, and of course, vaccines. How is it that those who are without the so-called "miracles" of modern orthodox medicine are healthier? The truth about health, medicine, and how they both relate to the Amish has become an embarrassment to some rather powerful people.

http://www.realfarmacy.com/amish-no-autism/

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
techboy2

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:27:27 PM

Who are the Amish? Can you please elaborate?

Who does the Amish refer to?

In which part of the world?

Amish sounds like the name of a person to me. Clearly that isn't the case in the OP.

I see you referred to Amish villages, but what exactly are you referring to?

Maybe a brief excerpt on the Amish would clarify this for people.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:34:50 PM

Who are the Amish? Can you please elaborate?

Who does the Amish refer to?

In which part of the world?

Amish sounds like the name of a person to me. Clearly that isn't the case in the OP.

I see you referred to Amish villages, but what exactly are you referring to?

Maybe a brief excerpt on the Amish would clarify this for people.

There's a whole wiki article on it. No need to trust wiki on a whole, but it's pretty accurate for small things like this:

"The Amish (/ˈɑːmɪʃ/; Pennsylvania Dutch: Amisch, German: Amische) are a group of traditionalist Christian church fellowships, closely related to but distinct from Mennonite churches, with whom they share Swiss Anabaptist origins. The Amish are known for simple living, plain dress, and reluctance to adopt many conveniences of modern technology. The history of the Amish church began with a schism in Switzerland within a group of Swiss and Alsatian Anabaptists in 1693 led by Jakob Ammann.[2] Those who followed Ammann became known as Amish.[3]

In the early 18th century, many Amish and Mennonites emigrated to Pennsylvania for a variety of reasons. Today, the most traditional descendants of the Amish continue to speak Pennsylvania German, also known as "Pennsylvania Dutch," although a dialect of Swiss German is used by Old Order Amish in the Adams County, Indiana area.[4] As of 2000, over 165,000 Old Order Amish live in the United States and about 1,500 live in Canada.[5] A 2008 study suggested their numbers have increased to 227,000,[6] and in 2010 a study suggested their population had grown by 10 percent in the past two years to 249,000, with increasing movement to the West.[7] Unlike most Americans who have had a birthrate too low to maintain the population since the early 1970s, most of the Amish continue to have 6-7 children while benefiting from the major decrease in infant and maternal mortality in the 20th century. Between 1992 and 2013, the Amish population increased by 120%, while the US population increased by only 23%.[8]..."
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:38:40 PM

They don't vaccinate, they don't drink milk from cows given hormones, and they're actually able to drink raw milk and make their own cheese, they don't drink out of our plastic bottles or containers (that leads to the feminization of fishes and probably humans IMHO), they stay away from all of our stupid inventions that are making us sick, and staying healthy. Good for them. Bad for us.

Feds sting Amish farmer selling raw milk locally

"A yearlong sting operation, including aliases, a 5 a.m. surprise inspection and surreptitious purchases from an Amish farm in Pennsylvania, culminated in the federal government announcing this week that it has gone to court to stop Rainbow Acres Farm from selling its contraband to willing customers in the Washington area...."
techboy2

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:45:11 PM

How reliable is the website in the OP? Any credible websites that make similar claims? I read Amish communities typically suffer from Down syndrome and physical deformities due to incest being common. They seem nuts to me. Not people who should be teaching us how to live.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 04:41:25 PM

How reliable is the website in the OP? Any credible websites that make similar claims? I read Amish communities typically suffer from Down syndrome and physical deformities due to incest being common. They seem nuts to me. Not people who should be teaching us how to live.

The Amish are strongly God-fearing. God protects them from things like physical deformity problems... as a reward for not taking part in the wicked world. For as backward as they are, they are still, often, very wealthy.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 05:47:17 PM

The Amish are strongly God-fearing. God protects them from things like physical deformity problems... as a reward for not taking part in the wicked world. For as backward as they are, they are still, often, very wealthy.

Smiley

By accident or design, the Amish are avoiding some of the modern wealth transfer mechanism one of the main ones being the slow-kill implemented by a cooperation between the insurance, pharma, medical, and gov.  The other program they seem to avoid is the debt slavery system.

In the end it may be that the Amish are not as 'backwards' as is commonly assumed and rated by the standards of the day.  Hopefully for them it will not be decided by TPTB that they are in need of a 'correction.'

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 06:13:33 PM

Very interesting, I didn't know that.
I know that Amish don't accept modern technology and living separated from modern society, in their own communities, and according to their own rules.
Is really possible that such unique life style is good prevention from autism?
Very interesting, and something to think about.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BTCBinary

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 08:57:31 PM

The Amish probably don't have a lot of Diseases... They are so shut to world and live pretty close to nature, just for that they have an healthier life and don't have many illness problems.
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:39:50 AM

there is no such thing as autism... it just means these children are closer to the higher power... they need to be protected from deseases more than those who are not they seem zone out because they are talking to other people
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:50:25 AM

More simply, autism don't get diagnosticated among amish, because they are less prone to take their childrens to a neuropsychiatrist Smiley

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:56:43 AM

More simply, autism don't get diagnosticated among amish, because they are less prone to take their childrens to a neuropsychiatrist Smiley

Absolutely correct! They don't take their kids there, because their kids don't have any symptoms to report about. If they did (take their kids to the doctor), the doctors would find some way to get the kids injected somehow, and the kids would get autism.

Smiley

erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:59:40 AM

Absolutely correct! They don't take their kids there, because their kids don't have any symptoms to report about. If they did (take their kids to the doctor), the doctors would find some way to get the kids injected somehow, and the kids would get autism.

Smiley

Yep, the same as cancer or pneumonia Smiley

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:02:11 AM

Smiley

Yep, the same as cancer or pneumonia Smiley

Including why the Amish are wealthy. They don't get jacked around with the screwy Federal Reserve fiat.

Smiley

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 01:05:00 AM

Smiley
It's difficult to report symptoms that you have no idea about I suppose. I somewhat doubt that the Amish have extensive education about mental illness, due to the rest of the world not cut off from the system having little idea about it.

Including why the Amish are wealthy. They don't get jacked around with the screwy Federal Reserve fiat.

Smiley
What does wealth and the Federal Reserve have to do with Autism? Do rich people not get autism?

You seem to have a great fondness for the Amish lifestyle, why don't you try living it yourself for a while?
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:14:03 AM

Smiley
It's difficult to report symptoms that you have no idea about I suppose. I somewhat doubt that the Amish have extensive education about mental illness, due to the rest of the world not cut off from the system having little idea about it.

Smiley
What does wealth and the Federal Reserve have to do with Autism? Do rich people not get autism?

You seem to have a great fondness for the Amish lifestyle, why don't you try living it yourself for a while?

The point is that they don't mess around in the "system," and therefore don't have the problems of the system - be it sickness or wealth or much of anything else.

Smiley

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:20:58 AM

Smiley

Actually I was reading up on the Amish the other day and saw one say that children were discussing videos on their smart phones, (in particular making fun of a Amish reality show that was fake). Also the teenagers are able to leave and check out the US, wear plain clothes etc, to decide if they want to come back and be Amish or join the US population (and be disowned).  The time is called Rumspringa. I'm sure the Amish hear plenty of stories of what's going on in the outside world.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 02:36:01 AM

Actually I was reading up on the Amish the other day and saw one say that children were discussing videos on their smart phones, (in particular making fun of a Amish reality show that was fake). Also the teenagers are able to leave and check out the US, wear plain clothes etc, to decide if they want to come back and be Amish or join the US population (and be disowned).  The time is called Rumspringa. I'm sure the Amish hear plenty of stories of what's going on in the outside world.
I believe you misunderstood me. I wasn't saying that the Amish are completely cut off and clueless about life outside of their group, what I was saying is that the Amish probably have little idea of the symptoms of diseases like Autism and such, due to said symptoms only recently being recognized properly in modern society.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:58:28 AM

I believe you misunderstood me. I wasn't saying that the Amish are completely cut off and clueless about life outside of their group, what I was saying is that the Amish probably have little idea of the symptoms of diseases like Autism and such, due to said symptoms only recently being recognized properly in modern society.

No, I didn't misunderstand. I'm saying it is reasonable that some Amish person have looked up information or talked to someone about it. I'm sure they would relate it to others.

There was also a case of a girl getting cancer, she went to the doctor. (It's not like they won't all the time). She got sick from the chemo, and her parents wanted to stop it. The courts said that she had to get the chemo (because it was neglect, the doctors said she would die without it). They fled the country. She's recovering now from natural / holistic medicine. They want to go back home (but we worried about facing consequences for fleeing), if they do, (or did, I'm not sure if it's happened yet) they would likely talk about the things they saw/learned. It's not hard to believe that they wouldn't pick things up over time.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:16:04 AM

There was also a case of a girl getting cancer, she went to the doctor. (It's not like they won't all the time). She got sick from the chemo, and her parents wanted to stop it. The courts said that she had to get the chemo (because it was neglect, the doctors said she would die without it). They fled the country. She's recovering now from natural / holistic medicine. They want to go back home (but we worried about facing consequences for fleeing), if they do, (or did, I'm not sure if it's happened yet) they would likely talk about the things they saw/learned. It's not hard to believe that they wouldn't pick things up over time.

The allopathic cancer treatment is a big scam. It is true that sometimes the chemo and radiation therapy can add a few more days to the life of a cancer patient. But the side effects are horrific. If a person somehow survives (the chances are very low), then it will take many years to recover completely from the after effects of chemotherapy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: