Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:27:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Amish Don't Get Autism ...  (Read 2396 times)
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:10:18 AM

There was also a case of a girl getting cancer, she went to the doctor. (It's not like they won't all the time). She got sick from the chemo, and her parents wanted to stop it. The courts said that she had to get the chemo (because it was neglect, the doctors said she would die without it). They fled the country. She's recovering now from natural / holistic medicine. They want to go back home (but we worried about facing consequences for fleeing), if they do, (or did, I'm not sure if it's happened yet) they would likely talk about the things they saw/learned. It's not hard to believe that they wouldn't pick things up over time.

The allopathic cancer treatment is a big scam. It is true that sometimes the chemo and radiation therapy can add a few more days to the life of a cancer patient. But the side effects are horrific. If a person somehow survives (the chances are very low), then it will take many years to recover completely from the after effects of chemotherapy.

Please, you are getting the joke too far, and this could be dangerous... you and OP evidently are sticking to some low-quality conspiracy bullshit, and have no idea about the tons of evidence about cancer (or autism) that indipendent researchers/universities collected over decades.

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:14:01 PM

Please, you are getting the joke too far, and this could be dangerous... you and OP evidently are sticking to some low-quality conspiracy bullshit, and have no idea about the tons of evidence about cancer (or autism) that indipendent researchers/universities collected over decades.

Do you know the long term (5-year or 10-year) survival rate of patients, who undergo chemotherapy and radiation treatment? I am not against the mainstream allopathic treatment. But I am definitely against treatment methods such as Radiation Therapy and Chemotherapy, which seems to do more harm to the patient than good.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:06:16 PM

There was also a case of a girl getting cancer, she went to the doctor. (It's not like they won't all the time). She got sick from the chemo, and her parents wanted to stop it. The courts said that she had to get the chemo (because it was neglect, the doctors said she would die without it). They fled the country. She's recovering now from natural / holistic medicine. They want to go back home (but we worried about facing consequences for fleeing), if they do, (or did, I'm not sure if it's happened yet) they would likely talk about the things they saw/learned. It's not hard to believe that they wouldn't pick things up over time.

The allopathic cancer treatment is a big scam. It is true that sometimes the chemo and radiation therapy can add a few more days to the life of a cancer patient. But the side effects are horrific. If a person somehow survives (the chances are very low), then it will take many years to recover completely from the after effects of chemotherapy.

"
Alert!  Alert!
 - A Critical Thinking event has occurred in this sector.
 - Gatekeeping personnel have been activated.
 - Please shutdown independent analytic processes and calmly move to another thread.
 - Your reading activities have been logged and are available for future analysis.
"

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:33:57 PM

Do you know the long term (5-year or 10-year) survival rate of patients, who undergo chemotherapy and radiation treatment? I am not against the mainstream allopathic treatment. But I am definitely against treatment methods such as Radiation Therapy and Chemotherapy, which seems to do more harm to the patient than good.

[im http://www.naturallybeatingcancers.com/chemo-stats.png mg]

It serves a useful purpose of wealth distribution at the ends of the lives of many.  For those who don't have much to be separated from, or are cagey enough to protect what they had, other segments of society can pick up the tab in a 'collective' manner so the cancer industry doesn't have to take a hit on them.

Between the pharma industry's contribution in terms of 'cancer drugs' and the other medical aspects of oncology, the sum total is a decent fraction of our economy here in the U.S..  I heard someone toss out the back-of-the-envelope figure 'half of a trillion', but don't vouch for it.  Certainly it is enough that a fair amount of lobbying can be purchased, and adjustments to the monster that has developed really could have the potential for systemic economic shock.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
erre
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:48:26 PM

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/chemotherapy-doesnt-work-not-so-fast-a-lesson-from-history/

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:51:00 PM

Liars.    Angry

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
erre
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:53:08 PM

"
Alert!  Alert!
 - Please shutdown independent analytic processes and calmly move to another thread.
 - Your reading activities have been logged and are available for future analysis.
"

Choosing the wrong therapy for your cancer could be really dangerous. Critical thinking don't hurt, but stupidity has killed more than one Smiley

erre
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:56:52 PM

Seems like you didn't bother to read, so i'll take an extract from the liked article. Read it carefully and you could understand where your table comes from and why it is miscited:
" Usually, they boil down to two claims: (1) that " chemotherapy doesn’t work against cancer (or, as I’ve called it before, the “2% gambit“) and (2) that the only reason it’s given is because doctors are brainwashed in medical school or because of the profit motive or, of course, because of a combination of the two. Of course, the 2% gambit is based on a fallacious cherry picking of data and confusing primary versus adjuvant chemotherapy, and chemotherapy does actually work rather well for many malignancies, but none of this stops the flow of misinformation"

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:58:14 PM

Seems like you didn't bother to read, so i'll take an extract from the liked article. Read it carefully and you could understand where your table comes from and why it is miscited:
" Usually, they boil down to two claims: (1) that " chemotherapy doesn’t work against cancer (or, as I’ve called it before, the “2% gambit“) and (2) that the only reason it’s given is because doctors are brainwashed in medical school or because of the profit motive or, of course, because of a combination of the two. Of course, the 2% gambit is based on a fallacious cherry picking of data and confusing primary versus adjuvant chemotherapy, and chemotherapy does actually work rather well for many malignancies, but none of this stops the flow of misinformation"

Still Liars.    Angry

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
erre
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:00:46 PM

Why you are calling them liars?  Huh Did you even read?
And is not your table about adjuvant chemotherapy?

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:06:04 PM

Why you are calling them liars?  Huh Did you even read?
And is not your table about adjuvant chemotherapy?

Okay. I take it all back.   Smiley

protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:06:50 PM

There's just as much evidence suggesting it's the funny hats they wear that prevent autism, as there is that it's anything to do with not being vaccinated.

As someone suggested, it's far more likely that they aren't being diagnosed with autism. In the same vein, some people claim autism rates in general are increasing when in fact it's more to do with people learning more about the disease and diagnosing it earlier and more often.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:07:41 PM

"
Alert!  Alert!
"

Choosing the wrong therapy for your cancer could be really dangerous. Critical thinking don't hurt, but stupidity has killed more than one Smiley

Dangerous for who?  I find it a rational hypothesis at this point that the primary danger is to the cancer industry profits.  As Coleman points out, your are going to die anyway.  Might as well make your death as protracted, painful, and expensive as possible, right?

I suspect that shooting people full of SV40 cancer virus in the polio vaccine was an accident.  But when the event served as a sound foundation for the cancer industry to blossom, and the 'cooler heads' of the Technocracy adherents gained power and recognized the opportunity to save the earth from overpopulation as more and more people shifted into the 'useless eater' ranks, the utility of the medical/industrial complex crystallized in their minds.  By happy accident of fate, it was also a good way to make a ton of money.  This monetary aspect served as an enlistment mechanism to get the most critical parties on-board with the project.

erre
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:14:20 PM

"
Alert!  Alert!
"

Dangerous for who?  I find it a rational hypothesis at this point that the primary danger is to the cancer industry profits.  As Coleman points out, your are going to die anyway.  Might as well make your death as protracted, painful, and expensive as possible, right?

I suspect that shooting people full of SV40 cancer virus in the polio vaccine was an accident.  But when the event served as a sound foundation for the cancer industry to blossom, and the 'cooler heads' of the Technocracy adherents gained power and recognized the opportunity to save the earth from overpopulation as more and more people shifted into the 'useless eater' ranks, the utility of the medical/industrial complex crystallized in their minds.  By happy accident of fate, it was also a good way to make a ton of money.  This monetary aspect served as an enlistment mechanism to get the most critical parties on-board with the project.

Dangerous for you. For the survival rate please re-read my reply and the linked article, and consider what you are thinking about hundreds of thousands of young researchers and oncologists all around the world.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:44:18 PM

Dangerous for you. For the survival rate please re-read my reply and the linked article, and consider what you are thinking about hundreds of thousands of young researchers and oncologists all around the world.

Obviously I have thought about this.  It is a very valid conundrum, and a sticking point in many 'consipricy theories.'

I myself have family who are in the industry.  They make good money and I have no indication that they have any awareness of the (proposed) nefarious nature that I am hypothesizing about.  They are aware of their million dollar student loans, and their lack of a 'formal dinning' room in their current house and the consequent need to upgrade for this reason.  They are also proud of their role in serving society though they have a variety of complaints about 'the system.'

I find it quite plausible that a very corrupt and surreptitious system could be operated successfully with perhaps 0.2% of the participants being fully aware of the overall details.  They would just need to be well placed, and the system itself would need to be sufficiently complex (involving, say, media, education, research, and most critically, finance.)  Note that the U.S. maintained an amazing amount of secrecy in the development of the atom bomb.  Were it not for Hiroshima, it probably could be secret until this day (although that total secrecy would defeat the point of it.)

It should be noted that a key element in maintaining a system such as I am describing is gatekeeping (which is why I mentioned it up-thread.)  In this way, even if some participants smell a rat and decide to 'go public', the damage will still be contained and the games can continue.  If one researches this stuff one finds a fair number of medical professional who in fact do bow out and blab.  As long as it is only 'crazy conspiracy theorists' who hear them, the damage is minimal.

Another element is to avoid hurting the 'wrong people'.  We would still be happily injecting babies with significant quantities of mercury were it not for a powerful senator's own grandchild being damaged.  Now we have to dose people at 1/10th the former rate except for the multi-dose flu shot which still delivers a healthy dose through the blood/brain barrier.  With better technology to allow more targeted individual tracking this problem can be minimized.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:01:55 PM

Obviously I have thought about this.  It is a very valid conundrum, and a sticking point in many 'consipricy theories.'

I myself have family who are in the industry.  They make good money and I have no indication that they have any awareness of the (proposed) nefarious nature that I am hypothesizing about.  They are aware of their million dollar student loans, and their lack of a 'formal dinning' room in their current house and the consequent need to upgrade for this reason.  They are also proud of their role in serving society though they have a variety of complaints about 'the system.'

I find it quite plausible that a very corrupt and surreptitious system could be operated successfully with perhaps 0.2% of the participants being fully aware of the overall details.  They would just need to be well placed, and the system itself would need to be sufficiently complex (involving, say, media, education, research, and most critically, finance.)  Note that the U.S. maintained an amazing amount of secrecy in the development of the atom bomb.  Were it not for Hiroshima, it probably could be secret until this day (although that total secrecy would defeat the point of it.)

It should be noted that a key element in maintaining a system such as I am describing is gatekeeping (which is why I mentioned it up-thread.)  In this way, even if some participants smell a rat and decide to 'go public', the damage will still be contained and the games can continue.  If one researches this stuff one finds a fair number of medical professional who in fact do bow out and blab.  As long as it is only 'crazy conspiracy theorists' who hear them, the damage is minimal.

Another element is to avoid hurting the 'wrong people'.  We would still be happily injecting babies with significant quantities of mercury were it not for a powerful senator's own grandchild being damaged.  Now we have to dose people at 1/10th the former rate except for the multi-dose flu shot which still delivers a healthy dose through the blood/brain barrier.  With better technology to allow more targeted individual tracking this problem can be minimized.

Did you by chance googled your phd in immunology, virology, biochemistry and oncology?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:38:57 PM

....In this way, even if some participants smell a rat and decide to 'go public', the damage will still be contained and the games can continue.  If one researches this stuff one finds a fair number of medical professional who in fact do bow out and blab.  As long as it is only 'crazy conspiracy theorists' who hear them, the damage is minimal....

Let's not forget the group of 12+ doctors dying unusual deaths this summer/fall.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:14:37 AM

....In this way, even if some participants smell a rat and decide to 'go public', the damage will still be contained and the games can continue.  If one researches this stuff one finds a fair number of medical professional who in fact do bow out and blab.  As long as it is only 'crazy conspiracy theorists' who hear them, the damage is minimal....

Let's not forget the group of 12+ doctors dying unusual deaths this summer/fall.

Looking at it, on its face, it doesn't seem logical that the medical industry would focus on a couple hands full of doctors. I mean, there are millions of health nuts around. So why focus on a few doctors, the number of which is barely a scratch in the surface of the holistic medicine practice out there?

Here's what it is. The medical thinks that it has the world in its pocket legally. Legally, doctors have a lot of power. Legally, if a doctor wants to mess with your life in a medical way, he can pull strings that can turn your life upside down. When medical doctors go against the medical system, they are using great legal power to change the things that the-powers-that-be want to exist in just a certain way. Medical doctors against the system, have a lot more legal power than anybody else against the system. That's why strong, holistic doctors need to die.

Isn't it about time that average people start to see that simply because a doctor seems to have a lot of knowledge in a certain area, he is still a human being? In America and many other countries, the quality of being human has equal footing between all people. From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_men_are_created_equal:
The quotation "All men are created equal" has been called an "immortal declaration," and "perhaps [the] single phrase" of the American Revolutionary period with the greatest "continuing importance." Thomas Jefferson first used the phrase in the U.S. Declaration of Independence, which he penned in 1776 during the beginning of the American Revolution. It was thereafter quoted and incorporated into speeches by a wide array of substantial figures in American political and social life in the United States. The final form of the phrase was stylized by Benjamin Franklin.

Jefferson had written, "We hold these truths to be sacred and un-deniable..." Franklin changed it to, "We hold these truths to be self-evident."

Isn't it about time that we stand up and use the basic "template" of our governments to stop everybody who wants to take our freedom away? After all, that's what the strict Amish do.

Smiley

BitcoinBlackjack

Activity: 182
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:01:58 AM

Autism was shown to have a genetic link.

It's very possible that some communities like the Amish are "immune" to some diseases simply because none of their parents or ancestors had it.
If they reproduce with someone from another ethnicity, you might start seeing it appear!
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:45:41 AM

Autism was shown to have a genetic link.

It's very possible that some communities like the Amish are "immune" to some diseases simply because none of their parents or ancestors had it.
If they reproduce with someone from another ethnicity, you might start seeing it appear!

Although the suggestion of a 'genetic epedemic' is laughable absurd to people who have the slightest clue, there does seem to be a genetic component to autism.  It looks to me as though this genetic component is largely in the sensitivity to environmental factors (where 'environment' includes exposures such as having substances contained in vaccine mixtures 'mainlined' into one's bloodstream.)

Dr. Thompson blew the whistle on the CDC saying that a decade ago they did find a 250%+ autism rate increase in African American males who were vaccinated early in life.  Due to this they retro-actively changed the study protocols (a big no-no in 'old school' science) and filled a trash can with hard copies of the mis-behaving data.

I've also heard that Somalian immigrants have an unusually high autism rate when exposed to our Western vaccine goodness where it is pretty much unheard of back in their native land.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: