Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to stand up to the XT shills here!  (Read 10598 times)
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:08:57 PM

You XT bloat coin losers will be Ddosed into oblivion, you represent less then 30% of the community. We will burn you out of our network.

Don't leave us or we will kill you!  Roll Eyes

At least you are showing your true colors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quantus
Legendary

Activity: 883
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:09:09 PM

You just want to crash bitcoin to pump alts.

(I am a 1MB block supporter who thinks all users should be using Full-Node clients)
Avoid the XT shills, they only want to destroy bitcoin, their hubris and greed will destroy us.
Know your adversary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg
meono

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:11:11 PM

You XT bloat coin losers will be Ddosed into oblivion, you represent less then 30% of the community. We will burn you out of our network.

Don't leave us or we will kill you!  Roll Eyes

At least you are showing your true colors.

Color of red army!

Oh no....
meono

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:11:39 PM

You just want to crash bitcoin to pump alts.

lol
knight22
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:12:05 PM

Oh come on. We just want bigger blocks right now, nothing less nothing more. You didn't get that already?

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:18:07 PM

Oh come on. We just want bigger blocks right, now nothing less nothing more. You didn't get that already?

The majority of community and developers doesn't want it to happen tho.
In times like these, i really wish Satoshi makes a statement about the issue and close arguments that are separating this community into fractions. I believe everyone would follow him.

Quantus
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:21:08 PM

You want war, you want to force your shitty bloated alt coin into our network, you want to boot strap you shitty alt with our network and you will do it at any cost. I wouldn't be surprised if you were a paid shill for a government or corporate entity.
Larger blocks means more consolidation of full nodes. Full nodes the governments can attack. The mining pools are already consolidated. Making them easy to take over by a government body.
You want to spam the block chain so it becomes so large no single person can run a full node. This XT shit is all about power and control of the future of money. When the time comes to up max block size we will all be in agreement but that day is far off into the future.

(I am a 1MB block supporter who thinks all users should be using Full-Node clients)
Avoid the XT shills, they only want to destroy bitcoin, their hubris and greed will destroy us.
knight22
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:22:17 PM

Oh come on. We just want bigger blocks right, now nothing less nothing more. You didn't get that already?

In times like these, i really wish Satoshi makes a statement about the issue and close arguments that are separating this community into fractions. I believe everyone would follow him.

A majority wants bigger blocks even if BIP101 is have not reached a majority. Anyway that is why a fork is going to happen, because the status quo haven't managed to reach a compromise to satisfy everybody. Plain and simple. You can't force people on a path they don't want forever.

knight22
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:23:34 PM

You want war, you want to force your shitty bloated alt coin into our network, you want to boot strap you shitty alt with our network and you will do it at any cost. I wouldn't be surprised if you were a paid shill for a government or corporate entity.
Larger blocks means more consolidation of full nodes. Full nodes the governments can attack. The mining pools are already consolidated. Making them easy to take over by a government body.
You want to spam the block chain so it becomes so large no single person can run a full node. This XT shit is all about power and control of the future of money. When the time comes to up max block size we will all be in agreement but that day is far off into the future.

Nope, XT is only about capacity. Keep your FUD for yourself.

meono

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:24:23 PM

Really? then why there are threads that do nothing but start flaming wars?

I dont see why XT supporters must "fight" to be able to choose what they want. We  certainly dont want a group of ppl with conflict interests (core developers) make decision for us.

Idiots make it like there is a war when ppl want to vote by their choices.
meono

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:25:27 PM

You keep showing the world why anti XTs are just a bunch of idiots.

Yup you're doing a good job so far.
Quantus
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:27:36 PM

The network under its current configuration can not support larger blocks. The vast majority of nodes are small single board computers like the Raspberry Pi.
The propagation time across the network would drive orphan rates threw the roof. You would get Hard forks happening every day.

meono

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:33:13 PM

The network under its current configuration can not support larger blocks. The vast majority of nodes are small single board computers like the Raspberry Pi.
The propagation time across the network would drive orphan rates threw the roof. You would get Hard forks happening every day.

First do you even have any data to back that up?

Second, do you even know what "hard fork" means?
brg444

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

Bitcoin replaces central, not commercial, banks

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:33:47 PM

A majority wants bigger blocks even if BIP101 is have not reached a majority. Anyway that is why a fork is going to happen, because the status quo haven't managed to reach a compromise to satisfy everybody. Plain and simple. You can't force people on a path they don't want forever.

A fork is not going to happen until consensus on a path moving forward has been achieved.

You and your little clique of defectors might start thinking about creating your altcoin.

Do you understand what is at stake here? No miner is idiot enough to risk a contentious fork that split the community.

"I believe this will be the ultimate fate of Bitcoin, to be the "high-powered money" that serves as a reserve currency for banks that issue their own digital cash." Hal Finney, Dec. 2010
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:34:14 PM

Bigger capacity can lead to centralization of nodes, that's a fact. I do think that max transaction count needs to be increased some way, i just think XT ain't the best way to do it.
Do you not see how this topic is dividing the community? How can it be good then ..

cheers
Quantus
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:34:36 PM

these are the XT shills that are filling up our boards. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97LpUHFUbSw

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:37:11 PM

these are the XT shills that are filling up our boards. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97LpUHFUbSw

this forum is experiencing an XTard shill ATH activity.

SISAR

Activity: 651
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:42:32 PM

Miners are the last one with the power to choose of force/change something.

Miners are Gods here, everyone else dance the way they want or no one and nothing dances at all because the next block would be mined around the time Universe colapses. Keep in mind that by now most miners already paid-off their hardware and can just dump mined BTC and walk away.
knight22
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:43:04 PM

Bigger capacity can lead to centralization of nodes, that's a fact. I do think that max transaction count needs to be increased some way, i just think XT ain't the best way to do it.
Do you not see how this topic is dividing the community? How can it be good then ..

cheers

indeed but most of big block proponents are all hear for another workable implementation that will better reach consensus. It just happen that XT is the only one in town ATM and they are not willing to wait forever.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:45:19 PM

I will never support anything other than the original Bitcoin Core client unless the far majority of the pools and such decide otherwise. The votings tell that 99% of the votes are against XT, which says enough.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: