In my opinion, this forum are getting increasingly hard to read, mostly due to bad "netiquette".
Do we need some kind of forum rules? Use this thread to discuss the pros and cons of rules and if you are in favor of them, what rules we should have?
Suggestions (in order of my view of importance):
- The topic should reflect the content of the thread.
- Further discussion about existing topics should be posted in the existing thread(s).
- For off-topic discussion, a new thread should be created. (Occasional off-topic posts might be ok).
Of course, we also have to discuss the penalties for breaking the rules; suggestions are:
- Timed ban from starting threads.
- Timed ban from posting.
- Account removal (for obvious troll/spam accounts, although it might never be needed, timed bans should suffice).
So, do you agree? Who likes five new "BITCOIN CRASH, SELL NOW !!1!1"-threads a day?