Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:35:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2btc requested in pa with vehicle and title as collateral. pm to discuss  (Read 1375 times)
jack reacher (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:48:31 AM

I Think your local money lenders can provide the loan for your vehicle as Collateral my suggestion is better you try in your local area then this forum you will get a more response.

I want bitcoin deal . I think im offering a very safe loan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:50:10 AM

I really do not think that you are going to be able to take out what is effectively a title loan here. Your biggest problem is that there are likely few people who live close enough to you so that they can take possession of your car prior to funding the loan.

I would say that the vast majority of people who regularly visit the forum also have zero experience in making (car) title loans which means it would be ill-advisible to make one without the assistance of someone they can/should trust that does have such experience (this person could advise a potential lender to certain risks in making a title loan that they might be unaware of).

I would say that if a lender can properly secure the title to your car, and can independently verify the value of your car (based on their independent assessment of it's condition), then the title would probably be valid collateral. However it would be very difficult for someone in China (or Europe, or Australia) to do this cost effectively.
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:04:59 AM

I really do not think that you are going to be able to take out what is effectively a title loan here. Your biggest problem is that there are likely few people who live close enough to you so that they can take possession of your car prior to funding the loan.

I would say that the vast majority of people who regularly visit the forum also have zero experience in making (car) title loans which means it would be ill-advisible to make one without the assistance of someone they can/should trust that does have such experience (this person could advise a potential lender to certain risks in making a title loan that they might be unaware of).

I would say that if a lender can properly secure the title to your car, and can independently verify the value of your car (based on their independent assessment of it's condition), then the title would probably be valid collateral. However it would be very difficult for someone in China (or Europe, or Australia) to do this cost effectively.

That is why i continuously asked for someone in Pennsylvania although i guess neighboring states would work if it was done soon enough, however you do not have to have a speciality in giving a property loan. A sufficiently writtenand signed document would work out just fine. The vehicles value is well over 2x the value of the requested collateral . Pretty much any running truck is especially a very recently inspected and emmissions tested one.  Could also provide proof of new parts put corroborating with my craigslist post though i would have to go to my mechanic in the morning but that would only take 10 minutes
darlingdarla

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:12:49 AM

That is why i continuously asked for someone in Pennsylvania although i guess neighboring states would work if it was done soon enough, however you do not have to have a speciality in giving a property loan. A sufficiently writtenand signed document would work out just fine. The vehicles value is well over 2x the value of the requested collateral . Pretty much any running truck is especially a very recently inspected and emmissions tested one.

I'm in a neighboring state.. and I was interested until I realized something. The car can devalue.. Meaning if something goes bad. BTW I must've missed it.. whats the make year an model. I'll look up kbb myself. If you want to put the VIN umber here thatll work too so I can pull a carfax. You can't say anything about identity because a carfax only tells car history. If both clears.. and you can sign your title over to me. via notary and the BMV. I'd be interested. Offer is out there. I know cars.. and I know when something is too good to be true.
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:15:08 AM

That is why i continuously asked for someone in Pennsylvania although i guess neighboring states would work if it was done soon enough, however you do not have to have a speciality in giving a property loan. A sufficiently writtenand signed document would work out just fine. The vehicles value is well over 2x the value of the requested collateral . Pretty much any running truck is especially a very recently inspected and emmissions tested one.

I'm in a neighboring state.. and I was interested until I realized something. The car can devalue.. Meaning if something goes bad. BTW I must've missed it.. whats the make year an model. I'll look up kbb myself. If you want to put the VIN umber here thatll work too so I can pull a carfax. You can't say anything about identity because a carfax only tells car history. If both clears.. and you can sign your title over to me. via notary and the BMV. I'd be interested. Offer is out there. I know cars.. and I know when something is too good to be true.

i will pm you VIN. ID LIKE TO SEE CARFAX AS WELL AND THE CAR CANT DEVALUE MUCH OVER 30 DAYS MAN ESPECIALLY IF IT IS JUST SITTING. sorry for the caps there i didnt realize and im writin on tablet so dont want to rewrite
darlingdarla

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:18:27 AM

i will pm you VIN. ID LIKE TO SEE CARFAX AS WELL AND THE CAR CANT DEVALUE MUCH OVER 30 DAYS MAN ESPECIALLY IF IT IS JUST SITTING. sorry for the caps there i didnt realize and im writin on tablet so dont want to rewrite
Its the end of the year. All cars devalue by december. So Yes please pm me the vin. Thanks.
darlingdarla

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:30:43 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2015, 04:43:02 AM by darlingdarla

Based on the VIN check I would have to decline my offer. You will need some sort of other collateral. INdeed its a 15 year old car with 125k miles.. It doesn't suit me. The car won't suffice.
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:44:53 AM

Based on the VIN check I would have to decline my offer. You will need some sort of other collateral. INdeed its a 15 year old car with 125k miles.. It doesn't suit me. The car won't suffice.

Based on the VIN check I would have to decline my offer. You will need some sort of other collateral. The car won't suffice.

Ok he makes it sound like there was something wrong with what I was saying however his reasoning ...

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

It doesnt let me print or anything. But I only declined because its a 15 year old truck. and has 125k miles and wondering where the miles came from causse thats not a lot at all for 15 years.

Also the car has 145000 miles. The title just an estimate. Less miles is usually a good thing anyway.....
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:53:20 AM

if anyone is truly interested a free vehicle history report can be found on motosnoop.com i can give you vin if interested
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:17:16 PM

Ok I see interest is truly lacking here. Only "interested" person said my vehicle had too few miles, like that is a bad thing. I will leave this open until 2 pm eastern though.
darlingdarla

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:30:31 PM

Ok I see interest is truly lacking here. Only "interested" person said my vehicle had too few miles, like that is a bad thing. I will leave this open until 2 pm eastern though.
nobody will do the trade. It's. Financial risk. Go to a title loan they'll give you 800 for it
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: