Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Robert De Niro revealed he may consider applying for Russian citizenship  (Read 4512 times)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:02:11 PM

A poll by the Express newspaper found a majority of Brits want to emigrate to Russia after President Vladimir Putin offered free land to people willing to settle the country’s sparsely-populated Far East region.

The British tabloid survey found 78 percent of the more than 22,000 respondents replied “Yes! Bargain” when asked: “Would you move to Russia in exchange for free land?”

The current proposition is to offer about 2.5 acres of land to Russians and foreigners who want to build homes or start business in agriculture or tourism in the Far East.

However, foreigners will only be allowed to use the land. Full property rights can only be attained if the homesteaders naturalize as Russian citizens.

Russia’s Communist Party is now seeking to expand the proposed scheme to much larger territories in Siberia.

https://www.rt.com/uk/342926-russia-free-land-poll/

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alphatv

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:08:40 AM

I think no one should stop him if he thinks Russia is a right place for him. Why he wants to make it an issue?
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:17:17 PM

I would take one and some free land in siberia even.

I'm Russian and wonder what for? Cheesy
BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:33:47 PM

2 words should be enough, trump hillary

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:21:56 AM

2 words should be enough, trump hillary
Trumpillary. Cheesy

Meanwhile, regional authorities have begun an implementation of land handover program.

https://www.rt.com/politics/344287-russian-far-east-region-allocates/

Some of them are providing larger chunks than it's required by the federal rules.

The Amur Region launched its own free land handover program in March 2015. It is slightly different from the federal Russian program that offers free land in the Far East and Siberia. In particular the size of land plots is bigger – 2.5 hectares for private use and up to 20 hectares for a commercial farm, as opposed to a flat 1 hectare for everyone under federal rules.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:22:25 PM

Some of them are providing larger chunks than it's required by the federal rules.

Yes. Yakutia is giving away another 2.5 hectares, in addition to the 1 hectare federal offer. So in total, the applicant will receive 3.5 hectares of land (8.65 acres), which is large enough for medium sized farms.

And Amur Oblast has already registered the first allocations:

https://www.rt.com/business/345022-russia-far-east-free-land/

The first three applications were received from residents in the area, which for many years engaged in beekeeping. District authorities have already approved the layout of the land, and property boundaries have been registered
apollofire

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:24:57 PM

Its his choice to live where ever he wants. Its Democracy

I am still Selling.

Email: thecableguy.livetv@gmail.com
varyspro

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:03:39 PM

That lucky again Russia. And Gerard (now simply Zhorik) Depardieu their citizen. Now another celebrity. Probably these people patriotism and loyalty to the homeland - just empty words
yuiyuga

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:21:18 PM

De Niro - clever man. In Russia much easier situation with taxes. It is much easier to bribe and stay "clean". Corruption flourishes.
Wonderful country.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:58:36 PM

De Niro - clever man. In Russia much easier situation with taxes. It is much easier to bribe and stay "clean". Corruption flourishes.
Wonderful country.

Corruption is everywhere, and not just in Russia. However, it is true that the income tax rate is quite low in Russia. The maximum rate is around 13%, while in France the same is 75%. That means that if you are earning some $1,000,000 per year, then you will be allowed to keep $870,000 in Russia, although you will be left with just $250,000 if you are in France.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:46:00 PM

Wonderful country.

Corruption is everywhere, and not just in Russia. However, it is true that the income tax rate is quite low in Russia. The maximum rate is around 13%, while in France the same is 75%. That means that if you are earning some $1,000,000 per year, then you will be allowed to keep $870,000 in Russia, although you will be left with just $250,000 if you are in France.
It's not necessary to pay 13%. In case of simplified tax system you will need to pay only 6%.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:21:15 AM

He seems that he is like a leech.  He is only for the good things that he would enjoy on that country without thinking that he is American.  Well, yeah, he could choose because he has the freedom to choose.  But dumping your citizenship before like dumping the real you in exchange for selfish ambition is not a good idea.  I do not know, but yes, it is still his choice. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: