Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 06:05:51 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can u lose with gambling?  (Read 27520 times)
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:55:55 PM

I have experienced many defeats in gamling. winning percentage is small. but I will keep playing gambling, I recognize that gambling is my hobby. I will do anything to run this hobby. I am happy and I am happy to have known gambling.
As long as you can afford the amount you lose then you are good to go to stick with gambling. I know a lot of people who can't do gambling in the long run because they are too indiscipline in managing their bankroll because they let their emotions dictate the game for them.
yes it is a fact and i will like to say that i can only lose such amount that is in my limit. i have fixed a limit for my self and i do not exceed that limit for loosing money. when i reached to my limit i stop playing gambling for the day and then wait for the next day. so i can say that i can lose such amount of money which i ca bare.
So in short, you have a butterzone in which you need to hit everyday. I once tried that and it do give me profit for 2weeks because my bankroll is kinda high too. But after sometime in 3rd week, I lost it and loss half of my banroll in which higher than the wins I made for 2 weeks. It is really unlucky day and I can say risk is still there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:05:58 PM

This is opposite from topic "How much can u win with gambling?". Well I`m on zero again, I`m looking how much I can win with gambling but actually I`m tryin to calculate how much can i lose. It`s always small amout`s but after many times this several small amount`s becoming one big one. There is some crazy stories on internet about people that have it all in one moment...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/10976770/Online-gambling-how-I-lost-my-wife-children-and-750000.html
And this guy started  with almost nothing and made almost $500,000 gambling with Bitcoin, then he lost it all in about 60 seconds. https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1ch7wb/

So pretty simple question, how much can YOU lose with gambling?

Well to be fair, I can lose everything. A person can go as far as to make debt to cover the loss, then gamble that away as well, and then the loan sharks come to collect *shivers  down spine* . In the end it depends on what type of person your are, what mindset you are in when doing the deed and many other factors. Me personally, I can only lose what im willing to put in, which is around 2Bitcoins. Nothing more and if i ever recover that, then i'll probably be willing to lose it again. How much time I'm willing to lose on video games is different matter though because I am weak in that aspect Grin

Zooplus

Activity: 742

Fueling Crypto Securitisation

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:36:06 PM

This is opposite from topic "How much can u win with gambling?". Well I`m on zero again, I`m looking how much I can win with gambling but actually I`m tryin to calculate how much can i lose. It`s always small amout`s but after many times this several small amount`s becoming one big one. There is some crazy stories on internet about people that have it all in one moment...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/10976770/Online-gambling-how-I-lost-my-wife-children-and-750000.html
And this guy started  with almost nothing and made almost $500,000 gambling with Bitcoin, then he lost it all in about 60 seconds. https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1ch7wb/

So pretty simple question, how much can YOU lose with gambling?

Well to be fair, I can lose everything. A person can go as far as to make debt to cover the loss, then gamble that away as well, and then the loan sharks come to collect *shivers  down spine* . In the end it depends on what type of person your are, what mindset you are in when doing the deed and many other factors. Me personally, I can only lose what im willing to put in, which is around 2Bitcoins. Nothing more and if i ever recover that, then i'll probably be willing to lose it again. How much time I'm willing to lose on video games is different matter though because I am weak in that aspect Grin
That is the worse case scenario when you are addicted with gambling and your last resort is to take a loan from sharks, your life then will  be in danger if you cannot pay on time. If you have seen the movie that gambling by mark wahlberg, you will understand why we should not be addicted with gambling.

▄██████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄      ▄▌
  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████
▐          ▀▀▀█████████████
       ▄███▀     ▀▀▀█████▀
    ▄█████  ▄▄▄█████
   ██████▀▀▀███████▌
▄███████   ███████▌
████████   ███████▌
████████   ███████▌
████████▌  ███████▌
▀████████  ███████▌
  ▀███████▄ ████▀▀▀        ▄▀
   ▀███████▌             ▄█▀
     ▀▀██████▄         ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
.CyberTrust.io.█ ██  █
  █ █ █
█  ██ █
  █ █
█ ██  █
█ █ █ 
   ██ █
█ █ █ █
  ██   
█ █ █ █
█  ██ 
█ █ █ █
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████   ██████████████  ████              ██████████████         ████        ████    ███████
..Fueling Crypto Securitisation..
███████    ████        ████         ██████████████              ████  ██████████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█ ██  █
  █ █ █
█  ██ █
  █ █
█ ██  █
█ █ █ 
   ██ █
█ █ █ █
  ██   
█ █ █ █
█  ██ 
█ █ █ █
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
    ▄████████████████▄  ██
    ▀               ██  ██
▄███████████▄       ██  ██
██         █▀█▄     ██  ██
██         █  ▀█▄   ██  ██
██         █    ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀  ███████  ██  ██
██              ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██  ██  ██
██              ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██  █████▀
██              ██ ▄█▀   
▀████████████████▀       

Announcement
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

Never forget

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 07:26:27 PM

You can loose everything when it comes to gambling but only if you do not know how to stop, if you do know how to stop and you do not gamble that often you should be alright. If you get addicted then things are tented to go the wrong way.

A good indicator to see if you are addicted is that you can't skip it for 2 weeks.
Palakka

Activity: 765

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:43:58 PM

I lose 0.02 btc yesterday
I bet in sport betting but I'm not lucky. I bet England to win.

Hatuferu

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:32:11 AM

See those tramps on the street. That could be you one day  Grin
Sadly that could be the worse thing that would happen to us if we let gambling addiction dictate our life, because of that we will lose our family which are the most important people for us, I hope we will realize soon to avoid that worse case scenario in happening to us.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L 

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
teilwalL05

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:02:09 PM

Frankly, you can lose everything if you take seriously. There is no way to win at gambling places no matter how smart are you. Gambling is just for fun. My advice is never deposit with your real money to gamble. Only use the free money that you can get from faucet, giveaways, tips etc to fullfill your gambling activity.

yes, this is right, do not sacrifice your real money because of this habit, just always play for fun and not to take it seriously. For, me, it is really much better to bet in just a small amount to fulfill my boredom.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
Hugroll

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:10:26 PM

if the question is How much "can" you lose? then the answer is extremely simple, you can lose everything in gambling, everyone knows that. But if the question was how much would you lose in gambling, i personally pull out of gambling after ive lost about 40% of what i came in with. i never stay long enough to lose everything
nururochac

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:21:15 PM

if the question is How much "can" you lose? then the answer is extremely simple, you can lose everything in gambling, everyone knows that. But if the question was how much would you lose in gambling, i personally pull out of gambling after ive lost about 40% of what i came in with. i never stay long enough to lose everything
I think the only reason why people is higher to lose than to win is because of the house edge than accounts with the site. 48% will really make you uncomfortable already and the longer you play, the higher you lose. I don't know how to explain it but it is true and it happens to me. I just want to add too that martingale will not surely make you win in a longer run, it is good to use it for short term only.
Hatuferu

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:12:50 AM

I think the only reason why people is higher to lose than to win is because of the house edge than accounts with the site. 48% will really make you uncomfortable already and the longer you play, the higher you lose. I don't know how to explain it but it is true and it happens to me. I just want to add too that martingale will not surely make you win in a longer run, it is good to use it for short term only.
Only idiot will stick to gambling games with big house edge, there are a lot of games that is more enjoying which is sports betting, in the game there is no house edge and you will make sure that games are played fair since you can witness this games live on TV.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L 

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:06:58 AM

Only idiot will stick to gambling games with big house edge, there are a lot of games that is more enjoying which is sports betting, in the game there is no house edge and you will make sure that games are played fair since you can witness this games live on TV.
With the house edge and the bet limite there is no way to win in long term with any strategie all is calculated and that is why the house always win and the best thing to do is to play sport bet it is the most fair gambling game because house or gambler can't calculate anything to have 100% chance to win

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
goldcoinminer

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:02:35 AM

With the house edge and the bet limite there is no way to win in long term with any strategie all is calculated and that is why the house always win and the best thing to do is to play sport bet it is the most fair gambling game because house or gambler can't calculate anything to have 100% chance to win
I agree with you, sport betting will give you a good chance to win in the long run because there is no house advantage on the game. You just need to make a right study and your bankroll plays an important rule to win in sports betting.

I have seen some successful people so that means we also have to succeed as long as we stay discipline on our goal.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:53:45 PM

So sad....

Im never going to do gambling again!
You can lose everything with gambling if you are really addicted to it, you should never gamble when you do not have much money left for the month because that will get you in allot of trouble.
You should only gamble when you have the money to spend other wise do not do it.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 420

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:02:40 PM

I think it's obvious that the OP's question he said "how much money you spent/lost in gambling ...?". wait, if you do not want to get lost in gambling, why you're doing gambling ..?? . looking for pleasure or profit ..?, because both of these goals have a negative impact on its own. If pleasure then you will be addicted to it but will not get the loss, if the advantage then you will be addicted and result in the loss

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

Stedsm
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:11:06 PM

You lose, you play again, you lose again, still you play. That's an addiction, which makes you lose everything slowly unless you go bankrupt.
So you are not left with anything when it comes to losing in gambling.

maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:15:05 PM

I have my limit of daily sum with what I play.This sum is 0.05BTC maximum what I can afford to loose.I play for fun so this way sometimes make some extra money.I will not attempt to recover in case I have loosing streak one after other.This is the sum I will use maximum to recover after that will stop.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:23:39 PM

Like most of the people I also lost control over me when I am winning or loosing.This has happened to me.It is not of affording it is the feeling comes after remaining with zero balance.What I lost highest money ever was 2000 $ in same session of playing.

| 

| 

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
| 

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
aranachristianjay

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:40:03 PM

I have my limit of daily sum with what I play.This sum is 0.05BTC maximum what I can afford to loose.I play for fun so this way sometimes make some extra money.I will not attempt to recover in case I have loosing streak one after other.This is the sum I will use maximum to recover after that will stop.

Very well thinking and discipline to your self,

That kind of thinking should be the one that a gambler should follow, gambling is for entertainment so be it, treat it as an entertainment, put a limit to the amount you put at stake in gambling, as the way you put a limit to buy tickets or to pay some entertaining things in the outside world.

If ever you win in gambling then that is a bonus right, every one should know how to put a limit and how to categorize gambling into their lives.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 910

#tapcoin

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 09:49:06 PM

Very well thinking and discipline to your self,

That kind of thinking should be the one that a gambler should follow, gambling is for entertainment so be it, treat it as an entertainment, put a limit to the amount you put at stake in gambling, as the way you put a limit to buy tickets or to pay some entertaining things in the outside world.

If ever you win in gambling then that is a bonus right, every one should know how to put a limit and how to categorize gambling into their lives.

I agree....budget discipline is important.  It doesn't matter whether your playing for entertainment purposes or you're treating it as though it were a job.  Bankroll management is important to every aspect of our lives and it is no different with poker....Being a budget weary person is an asset.

es2thekay

Activity: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 11:35:04 PM

I can't say how much in term of btc but one thing sure is that is way already too much but the worse part to me is the times that i put playing to finaly end with no capital nor gain and a whole day wasted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.