Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 08:10:38 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can u lose with gambling?  (Read 27525 times)
EdenHazard

Activity: 938

why look for fortune elsewhere

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:34:09 AM

It depends on what you are playing and how much you have been playing it. Some lost their valuable asset like house and some business due to losing with gambling. Some even lose their family and their own self. One thing is for sure in gambling, you will lose a lot instead of winning. So think before you enter into gambling or when you bet, remember the scenario what will happen when you lose?, those people that surrounds?, there's always be a reward when you lose or when you win.
as long as you have a good timing to stop , gambling will not always ended up losing more than winning , but yes i am aware that this kind case very rare happened , at least you can try to gamble and stop immediately once you won enough money.

don't forget to always stay safe , don't get heated too fast and you will not losing too much.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caladonian

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:46:28 AM

It depends on what you are playing and how much you have been playing it. Some lost their valuable asset like house and some business due to losing with gambling. Some even lose their family and their own self. One thing is for sure in gambling, you will lose a lot instead of winning. So think before you enter into gambling or when you bet, remember the scenario what will happen when you lose?, those people that surrounds?, there's always be a reward when you lose or when you win.
as long as you have a good timing to stop , gambling will not always ended up losing more than winning , but yes i am aware that this kind case very rare happened , at least you can try to gamble and stop immediately once you won enough money.

don't forget to always stay safe , don't get heated too fast and you will not losing too much.
This self control is really big things to learn allowing yourself to enjoy and avoid you to completely being burned out and keep your money in safe position totally hard to learned but its a must and a big factor for a professional gambler.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
[

]
Maslate

Activity: 686

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:17:14 AM

There's no difference on that since you will still gamble maybe if not the next day but for sure you will comeback. With that kind of method, it is only good if you are lucky all the time but gambler as we are, our luck does not go with us most of the time.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
Hatuferu

Activity: 742

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:19:31 AM

We cannot be safe in gambling as it is a game of risk, we put money to make money and we are hoping to win a big amount of money since it is possible in gambling.

How much can you lose in gambling? The answer is all you got if you are not careful and you gamble blindly, our emotions is the biggest traitor why we lose big as we cannot accept a defeat and still we try to recover.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L 

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
pawanjain

Activity: 434

Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:21:45 AM

This is opposite from topic "How much can u win with gambling?". Well I`m on zero again, I`m looking how much I can win with gambling but actually I`m tryin to calculate how much can i lose. It`s always small amout`s but after many times this several small amount`s becoming one big one. There is some crazy stories on internet about people that have it all in one moment...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/10976770/Online-gambling-how-I-lost-my-wife-children-and-750000.html
And this guy started  with almost nothing and made almost $500,000 gambling with Bitcoin, then he lost it all in about 60 seconds. https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1ch7wb/

So pretty simple question, how much can YOU lose with gambling?
i made about 10k satoshi at freebotco but tge minimum withdraw makes me sad then i made the thought of gambling .
i made total bet of free satoshi and at first bet i win and also at second bet the same bet amount amd again win .
thus i decided to withdraw .
then i made withdraw .so about 50k satoshi , awesome days .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄███████████████▄
     ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████████████▄
  █████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████
▐██████   ▀████▀  ▐▌       █████▌
██████▌    ▀█▀    ███▌  █████████
██████  ▐▄    ▄  ▐███  ▐█████████
█████▌  ██▄ ▄█▌  ███▌  █████████▌
▐███████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬
White Paper
▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬
john2231

Activity: 770

Vacation Refresh your minds..

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:24:32 AM

There's no difference on that since you will still gamble maybe if not the next day but for sure you will comeback. With that kind of method, it is only good if you are lucky all the time but gambler as we are, our luck does not go with us most of the time.
You dont need to think for your luck because if you are waiting for it i think you will test your self daily to know when is your luck come..
Honestly i am not a gambler but sometimes i gamble just for fun and past time or waiting for something while gamble..
We know gambling is made only to give entertainment so  dont expect that you can make a good profit in gambling..

=Bitcoin is going to crash? base on other analysis so expect for huge drop=
Japinat

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:34:24 AM

You dont need to think for your luck because if you are waiting for it i think you will test your self daily to know when is your luck come..
Honestly i am not a gambler but sometimes i gamble just for fun and past time or waiting for something while gamble..
We know gambling is made only to give entertainment so  dont expect that you can make a good profit in gambling..
You cannot just say that we should gamble for fun as you just said you are not a gambler. I will only believe to those who have the experience in gambling as they know best.

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:51:23 AM

You can lose everything with gambling, its all in the fact how long you keep doing it, its simple if you are asking me.
Gambling is something that can let you lose everything that you own, it can fully destroy you these days.
But gambling can rise you up from nothing to something and have everything.
You cannot avoid that you have a chance to do that , but of course it is required a huge luck and super skills .
Aware about your potential lost indeed important but you can expect this huge luck hit you too. So just take it easy.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
Positid

Activity: 378

I will join....

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:04:17 AM

You can lose everything with gambling, its all in the fact how long you keep doing it, its simple if you are asking me.
Gambling is something that can let you lose everything that you own, it can fully destroy you these days.
But gambling can rise you up from nothing to something and have everything.
You cannot avoid that you have a chance to do that , but of course it is required a huge luck and super skills .
Aware about your potential lost indeed important but you can expect this huge luck hit you too. So just take it easy.
On how rewarding gambling is it is also very risky, the game is easy while the risk is still the same. You can win some and you can lose some. The amount you can lose is only base on the amount you have but it is better to gamble only what you can afford to lose to be safe.

ProProfi.com
The first home improvement service cryptocurrency project
ICO | Discuss on Forum
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:15:02 AM

lost close to 4k$ in gambling..

pocketdice...freebitco..fortunejack..primdice...all stole my money

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄     
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
fantoos

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:58:17 AM

What I can loose maximum is of one day budget what I place on all my bets. I roughly play maximum 0.06-0.10 BTC on sports bets depend on events and available games. If I loose all my bet without seeing any winning then that will be what can be loss. I do limited gambling remaining under my budget.

shintosai

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:29:01 AM

What I can loose maximum is of one day budget what I place on all my bets. I roughly play maximum 0.06-0.10 BTC on sports bets depend on events and available games. If I loose all my bet without seeing any winning then that will be what can be loss. I do limited gambling remaining under my budget.
Yes mate i also depending on the available game i always chasing the games of cavs spurs and gsw even they gave small odd chances of winning is great so better to save my btc and bet big when those teams have a game and win decent amount if im lucky.

Oilacris

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:57:19 AM

Yes mate i also depending on the available game i always chasing the games of cavs spurs and gsw even they gave small odd chances of winning is great so better to save my btc and bet big when those teams have a game and win decent amount if im lucky.
Sports betting  would somehow  be  a good  type of gambling though  because  you could able  to choose  on when to bet and  what amount  you would decide to risk  in. It would really depend  on what time   you will saw  to a  potential winning  team.  Its  a really good thing that  we should  put up fixed amount to gamble  on a certain  day or  a certain  game. This really indicates  that  you have good self control.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:50:40 AM

it rocks until you are lucky!!!

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄     
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
goldcoinminer

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:27:50 PM

And when your luck is gone you can start to feel the pain in gambling, you can lose everything you have if you gamble everything you have as well. There is not limit in winning since for sure bankroll of a site is not limited compared to our bankroll. But the big question is can we make them lose on their own game.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Gasturcas

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:30:31 PM

Well i guess you are a risky person and you can afford to lose bigger as well but with that perception if you got lucky you will able to win big as well.

Adamsmit556

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 01:34:09 PM

You might lose it all or to redeem a place in heaven. Don't put all of your coins 'all in' even if you feel lucky at the moment.

Yutikas_11920

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:36:02 PM

Well i guess you are a risky person and you can afford to lose bigger as well but with that perception if you got lucky you will able to win big as well.

All perception can indeed we do, but sometimes it all could also be bad news or a big loss if we also do wrong in perception. because gambling is not a thing that can easily for prediction, so if we rely solely on a predictions or perceptions then would get a big loss. so, do the gambling for fun and don't get too hopeful against gambling, because it will make you addicted to that can give you a loss

▄▄██████▄▄
  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
 ███▀          ▀███
███   ▄██████▄   ███
    ▄██▀    ▀██▄   
       ▄████▄
     ▄██▀  ▀██▄
        ▄██▄
        ▀██▀
WiC

8Habits

Activity: 434

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:56:21 AM

All perception can indeed we do, but sometimes it all could also be bad news or a big loss if we also do wrong in perception. because gambling is not a thing that can easily for prediction, so if we rely solely on a predictions or perceptions then would get a big loss. so, do the gambling for fun and don't get too hopeful against gambling, because it will make you addicted to that can give you a loss

In short, only gamble for fun and entertainment and not for profit at all - which is should we do in the first place because gambling was design for entertainment only and it is also programmed to make the owner of the casino wins in the long run through the house edge advantage. Upon knowing these, we must be very realistic that at the end of the day, casino will win against us.

Sponsoredby15

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:09:14 AM

I can lose in gambling is estimated and i already calculated it because of net profit and i lose 0.075 in total but it doesn't matter to me because i withdrew some good profit sometimes but i know that my negative profit is also my total lose i want to earn them back but it'sreally hard for me to win that straight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.