Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 04:14:48 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can u lose with gambling?  (Read 27631 times)
MinerHQ

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:33:50 AM

It is really hard to know how much we can lose because i never count about my lose you it is painful Tongue
That's the problem most of the time in the players of gambling. They cannot control their loses everyday, so in the end instead can be maximise it ended at big loses. and it is really painful to be lose all the time.

i think this is my problem too as i don't count how much i am loss, but sometimes if i have loss, i still continue playing gambling but not until my money is empty. i think its difficult to control my loss as i enjoy the games and there are many times for me to win and to get loss. but it would be pain if in one moment i loss too much of money.

The best solution is always gambled with small fixed amount to enjoy those games and try not to load any extra money if you lose that money quickly on that day. Try to keep yourself busy with some other activity. Otherwise soon or later you may lose a lot of money gambling.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ufaiz50

Activity: 504

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:57:42 AM

It is really hard to know how much we can lose because i never count about my lose you it is painful Tongue
That's the problem most of the time in the players of gambling. They cannot control their loses everyday, so in the end instead can be maximise it ended at big loses. and it is really painful to be lose all the time.

i think this is my problem too as i don't count how much i am loss, but sometimes if i have loss, i still continue playing gambling but not until my money is empty. i think its difficult to control my loss as i enjoy the games and there are many times for me to win and to get loss. but it would be pain if in one moment i loss too much of money.

The best solution is always gambled with small fixed amount to enjoy those games and try not to load any extra money if you lose that money quickly on that day. Try to keep yourself busy with some other activity. Otherwise soon or later you may lose a lot of money gambling.
playing with a small amount of it makes it even enjoy a game that will end up with an addiction. your money will be drained every time little by little and slowly wasting your time, better manage your finances so that you can minimize the loss and most importantly try to accept losing

| 

| 

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
| 

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
Japinat

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:52:17 AM

playing with a small amount of it makes it even enjoy a game that will end up with an addiction. your money will be drained every time little by little and slowly wasting your time, better manage your finances so that you can minimize the loss and most importantly try to accept losing
Everyone lose in gambling as nobody can beat the system, but what is important is to have the ability to accept loses so it will not result to any addiction. We are advise to spend money that we can afford to lose because just like every entertainment in life, we are going to consider this as expense on our part but when we spend, we need to ensure we will get entertainment in return.

LastKiss

Activity: 336

🔥⭐ RatI.CO | Pre-ICO: 20th Sep |

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 05:24:06 AM

Everyone lose in gambling as nobody can beat the system, but what is important is to have the ability to accept loses so it will not result to any addiction. We are advise to spend money that we can afford to lose because just like every entertainment in life, we are going to consider this as expense on our part but when we spend, we need to ensure we will get entertainment in return.

Accepting on losing was easy to think but hard to applied on your self that's why till now holding back on gambling still our problem now. Many people still used their income as their capital for gambling, even when they won/gain profit from their gamble they keep on gambling to gain more and more that's the real of human personality.   

RteI.CO - Top.ICO.List .
.Pre.ICO:.20th.Sep.+200%
ICO: 1st Oct +50%
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 966

Fast Invest - We Are The Future Of DIGITAL BANKING

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:43:54 AM

As quoted there is none in gambling without experiencing a single loss. Losing is a part of gambling, the one who overcomes will be successful and the person who tries to overcome by trying hard to retain the loss will mostly gets into a continuous loss. So we need to know about the reality and act accordingly with the amount affordable to loss considering it as an expense for an entertainment.

KingdomHearts

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:06:18 AM

Gambling is bastard, u can loose everything  Undecided  Grin
i do not think about gambling same as you because i earning a good profit from gambling because i am expert in gambling and i have a good experience in gambling if someone expert in gambling they will never lost money in gambling.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
CODE200

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:18:06 PM

It depend if you are willing to lose everything you got but if you are someone with a limitations and consider gambling a past time and not a hobby you definitely have limitations you might lose in every game but not that much you might maybe lose thousands of bucks but since you have limitations definitely you still have a remaining amount of money that can support your basic needs.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
mrjoy15

Activity: 518

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 01:55:40 PM

i do not think about gambling same as you because i earning a good profit from gambling because i am expert in gambling and i have a good experience in gambling if someone expert in gambling they will never lost money in gambling.
That's a really positive sign. Actually loses the common problem most of the time in the players of gambling. Their nobody who controls their loses continuously. But you're really amazing. You win ration in gambling seems like wow! Little thought that only an expert can do this.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄   ▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀ ▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄        ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
  ██████████▄   ███        ███  ████▄         ███  ███████████▄    ███
  ███     ▀███  ███        ███  ██████▄       ███  ███      ▀███   ███
  ███      ███  ███        ███  ███ ▀███▄     ███  ███        ███  ███
  ███     ▄███  ███        ███  ███   ▀███▄   ███  ███        ███  ███
  ██████████▀   ███▄      ▄███  ███     ▀███▄ ███  ███       ▄███  ███
  ███▀▀▀▀▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ▀██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███
  ███             ▀████████▀    ███         ▀████  █████████▀▀     ███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Whitepaper   Twitter   Facebook
Telegram     Medium    Youtube
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:32:51 AM

It depend if you are willing to lose everything you got but if you are someone with a limitations and consider gambling a past time and not a hobby you definitely have limitations you might lose in every game but not that much you might maybe lose thousands of bucks but since you have limitations definitely you still have a remaining amount of money that can support your basic needs.

Yeah, but if we have limitations or not, but lose is mustily we got in gambling. But our limitations save our money to waste and in this way, we get minimize lose. Only few gamblers who have been addicted in gambling, they have been lost everything in gambling, because they are don't care about lose, they have addiction to play gambling.   
loges

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:05:49 AM

Yeah, but if we have limitations or not, but lose is mustily we got in gambling. But our limitations save our money to waste and in this way, we get minimize lose. Only few gamblers who have been addicted in gambling, they have been lost everything in gambling, because they are don't care about lose, they have addiction to play gambling.   

Self control is very important in gambling either at the time of winning or loosing because in both the cases you should know when to stop and quit and if you successfully follow it then you will be getting rid from making huge losses.

DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:13:10 AM

who knows ? it depends on how much you put in your bet. in my case im all in when it comes on gambling just like YOLO bet. where i must spend all my money in one bet but when luck strikes me so hard i always winning well im not usually playing different gambling games. in my position i always playing sports betting game because thats the place where im good at.

Vaskiy

Activity: 784

High End Solutions In Trading Technology Since2009

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:22:22 AM

Very few are expert in gambling. Even gambling experts will loss at some point. It's true that gambling benefits few users as well it has destroyed the living standards of lot many users. Losing happens but experts minimize the loss percentage with the long time experience.

lx001

Activity: 686

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:24:37 AM

I am not playing on large amounts of money, but I can easily lose everything that I have won earlier.  I rarely control myself and I'm unable to simply get up and leave. I will keep on playing, even knowing that mathematically I'm losing over time

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 15 - Jan. 14 │ Whitepaper 
(altair)

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:56:21 AM

Only my spare money. I can't afford losing too much in gambling. I would rather spend it on food or save it to buy a new laptop or cellphone.
dunfida

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:07:36 AM

Only my spare money. I can't afford losing too much in gambling. I would rather spend it on food or save it to buy a new laptop or cellphone.
Its always wise to buy gadgets or any useful things rather than spending it or losing it all on playing gambling and thats also my target or limitation too when playing gambling always just use the extra money do i have on playing gambling and i dont like to add up incase i do lose all of it.

▄▄▄▄              ▄▄                                                              ▄▄▄▄
████             ████                                                             ████
████              ▀▀      ████                         ████                       ████
████  ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ████
█████████████    ████   ███████████   ▄████▀████▄    ███████████  ▐██████████▄    ████
████     ▀████   ████     ████      ▄████▀   █████▄    ████        ▀▀    ▀████    ████
████      ████   ████     ████      ███▀    ▀██████    ████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ████
████      ████   ████     ████      ████▄██▄  ▀████    ████       ████████████    ████
████     ▄████   ████     ████▄     ▀████████▄  ██▀    ████▄     ▐███▌    ▐███    ████       ▄▄
████████████▀    ████     ▀███████▌   ▀█████████▀      ▀███████▌  ████████████    ▀█████▌   ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   

gabmen

Activity: 630

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:21:27 PM

Its always wise to buy gadgets or any useful things rather than spending it or losing it all on playing gambling and thats also my target or limitation too when playing gambling always just use the extra money do i have on playing gambling and i dont like to add up incase i do lose all of it.

Well if you get a good feeling and it makes you happy when you gamble, then I think that's fine. I think all gamblers are already aware that losing is part of the game and most of the time it's even a bigger possibility. As long as there is control over your emotions especially when you lose, then I think it's ok. I personally have lost quite a lot when I was still gambling with poker, but the enjoyment I had and the lessons I learned made up for the regret of losing

Ziskinberg

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:25:33 PM

Well if you get a good feeling and it makes you happy when you gamble, then I think that's fine. I think all gamblers are already aware that losing is part of the game and most of the time it's even a bigger possibility. As long as there is control over your emotions especially when you lose, then I think it's ok. I personally have lost quite a lot when I was still gambling with poker, but the enjoyment I had and the lessons I learned made up for the regret of losing
Losing is already part of our experience as a gambler and most of the time we lose, honestly I have been in times of my life that I'm losing badly and that really affect my financials. But after careful evaluation of what I did wrong, I was able to understand that I have to spend only what I can afford to lose and I should control myself when I'm gambling. Most of us has a plan to bet only what we can afford but the problem is when we lost control.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
kikeda

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:29:48 PM

Losing is already part of our experience as a gambler and most of the time we lose, honestly I have been in times of my life that I'm losing badly and that really affect my financials. But after careful evaluation of what I did wrong, I was able to understand that I have to spend only what I can afford to lose and I should control myself when I'm gambling. Most of us has a plan to bet only what we can afford but the problem is when we lost control.

Yes majority of times we lack self control which results in going through huge loss and I have experienced the same thing in the past where I used to gamble blindly without thinking of any consequences but now I have any how controlled myself and gamble only with a small amount.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:54:09 PM

Yes majority of times we lack self control which results in going through huge loss and I have experienced the same thing in the past where I used to gamble blindly without thinking of any consequences but now I have any how controlled myself and gamble only with a small amount.

Once we had experience then automatically we learn how to control our feelings in gambling. After getting experience also you not able to control your feelings means better you stop gambling. Becasue this type of addiction will spoil your life at one day. I also had this type of experience, but now I can control my emotions. When I feel I am losing money, i will stop my game and will play some other time.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
traderethereum

Activity: 602

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:25:16 PM

i can imagine if i am loss in more than $30 in just one day because as i don't have big money for playing gambling, i only use my small amount like $3 when i want to playing gambling. and if i have loss in $1.5, i will trying to stop playing and i don't thinking that i can recover my money back because its not easy to get our money back for playing gambling.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.