Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:19:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: kongzi.ca going live -- investment/presales opportunities  (Read 7801 times)
usagi (OP)
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 02:48:37 PM

Usagi, welcome back.

Hi!

Do you have any kind of plan to pay back all those people unfortunate enough to still hold shares in all your previous failed ventures?

They didn't fail, GLBSE was shut down. If you had any shares or holdings in any GLBSE companies, you should send me a PM here with your proof of ownership sent to you from GLBSE. As I receive them, I will be distributing assets to people who held my companies. If all else fails, I can always divert some of the profit from kongzi.ca to pay back people who have valid claims. That's one of the reasons I am rushing this project -- if kongzi.ca is successful I can use it to clean up some of the mess GLBSE's blowing up caused and make the bitcoin community a better place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 03:06:26 PM

I actually don't know a single word of Japanese. While it's good of you to recognize my obvious superiority to yourself in Japanesology or whatever and offer to pay for it, I fear I must decline.

Ok so, do you want to learn some Japanese? Here, I'll teach you something easy.

Ha.na. Ha like ha-ha, na like nananana. Ha-na. It means flower. Now you know a Japanese word Smiley Now you can no longer say you don't know a single word of Japanese.

See how easy that was? Hana means flower. The Japanese also use it as a common name; hanako is often thought of as one of the most common girl's names.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 03:08:48 PM

You seem to be under the impression of me being on your side. That is incorrect.

Kong Zi says: "Have no friends not equal to yourself."
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 04:22:29 PM

You seem to be under the impression of me being on your side. That is incorrect.

Kong Zi says: "Have no friends not equal to yourself."

No I don't think you're on my side. I'm just offering to teach you some Japanese. If you say no, then there won't be much reason for me to talk to you here I guess? Unless there's some other language you'd like to learn.
Snaer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 05:49:24 PM

Maybe she is trans? Are you trans usage? Are you post-op or pre-op?

-Zoey
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 07:09:30 PM

> My e-mail address says "oliver.richman" but that
> isn't my name, it's my email address. I know plenty
> of people who use their phone number as their
> email address. If I did that would you claim that
> my name is myphone number?"

The funny thing is, that isn't me. And even if it was, whoever posted that said it isn't their real name. So yeah, back to your regular trolling ;-)

Well, I am sorry for you... This time EskimoBob came up with meaningful evidence. I confirmed that Oliver Richman is one of your multiple aliases. So your statement is false.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 07:18:01 PM

> My e-mail address says "oliver.richman" but that
> isn't my name, it's my email address. I know plenty
> of people who use their phone number as their
> email address. If I did that would you claim that
> my name is myphone number?"

The funny thing is, that isn't me. And even if it was, whoever posted that said it isn't their real name. So yeah, back to your regular trolling ;-)

Well, I am sorry for you... This time EskimoBob came up with meaningful evidence. I confirmed that Oliver Richman is one of your multiple aliases. So your statement is false.

You have just earned a huge amount of respect.

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 08:10:19 PM

We also publish and sell our own language textbooks, and they are some of the most advanced language textbooks in the world. We're starting with Japanese (although others are in development). We currently have the only Japanese textbook in the world that attempts to use comprehensible input theory to teach the language. And our website will be the same.

You should disclose to potential investors that you are not fully skilled for Japanese language teaching. You have less than two years of Japanese language writing/speaking:

http://renli.wordpress.com/2011/06/

Kongzi: Japanese

Posted on June 23, 2011 by Usagi
Okay I finally decided to start learning Japanese. I’ve been “learning” Chinese for 20 years, don’t hate me for switching horses midstream, okay? I will always love the old horse too.
Anyways.

As soon as I started learning Japanese I realized that I would have to first learn Hiragana. Hiragana is of course the primary writing system, or “kana” in Japanese. So I dutifully started entering Hiragana into Kongzi. I immediately discovered much to my chagrin that for all the “talk” I made about using Kongzi to learn Japanese as well as Chinese, it wasn’t nearly as convenient. Here’s what I was faced with:

(...)

repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 08:33:58 PM

We also publish and sell our own language textbooks, and they are some of the most advanced language textbooks in the world. We're starting with Japanese (although others are in development). We currently have the only Japanese textbook in the world that attempts to use comprehensible input theory to teach the language. And our website will be the same.

You should disclose to potential investors that you are not fully skilled for Japanese language teaching. You have less than two years of Japanese language writing/speaking:

Bwahahaha.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 09:09:59 PM

Bwahahaha.

Nothing new under this Sun https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rec.martial-arts/ly5cmb5i8bc/aBX3EztwQ4YJ
Have you started lecturing them yet, about something you just learned about yourself?

No shit! Usagi, you pulled same crap with your "insurance" -  arrogant and utterly clueless -  barely comprehending the writings on the wiki page.

Usagi (Oliver Richman, Appledog, Renli, troll and a wanker) you are fkn disgrace to BTC community. Go away and troll some other forum.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
Bengt Bedrup

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 11:39:22 PM

Okay I finally decided to start learning Japanese. I’ve been “learning” Chinese for 20 years, don’t hate me for switching horses midstream, okay? I will always love the old horse too.
Anyways.

As soon as I started learning Japanese I realized that I would have to first learn Hiragana. Hiragana is of course the primary writing system, or “kana” in Japanese. So I dutifully started entering Hiragana into Kongzi. I immediately discovered much to my chagrin that for all the “talk” I made about using Kongzi to learn Japanese as well as Chinese, it wasn’t nearly as convenient. Here’s what I was faced with:

(...)
Usagi is apparently introducing see one, do one, teach one to language studies.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 12:14:51 AM

Anyways.

(...)

Why should I disclose that? JLPT certification is JLPT certification. It's like someone who has a degree. Why should they disclose that they are not fully qualified.... when they are?

Lol, keep trying. You almost got me here! Except you didn't.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 12:18:13 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2012, 12:28:34 AM by usagi

Bwahahaha.

Nothing new under this Sun https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rec.martial-arts/ly5cmb5i8bc/aBX3EztwQ4YJ
Have you started lecturing them yet, about something you just learned about yourself?

No shit! Usagi, you pulled same crap with your "insurance" -  arrogant and utterly clueless -  barely comprehending the writings on the wiki page.

Usagi (Oliver Richman, Appledog, Renli, troll and a wanker) you are fkn disgrace to BTC community. Go away and troll some other forum.

つまらない~

I've taken the JLPT, I've written books about it. You can say what you want. I don't need your approval to succeed, and it's quite obvious you and certain others on here are making an immense fool of yourselves once again. See that membership count on kongzi.ca? Watch it go up and up and up... While you sit here and waste your life trolling forums. Good job EB! Keep it up! Maybe one day you'll reach critical mass and actually get somewhere in life?
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 12:19:44 AM

Usagi is apparently introducing see one, do one, teach one to language studies.

Well, for someone who didn't actually read anything I wrote, you sure do have a well-formed opinion ;-)

Actually, well let me put it this way -- ever hear of Dr. Stephen Krashen?
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 12:50:02 AM

Why should I disclose that? JLPT certification is JLPT certification. It's like someone who has a degree. Why should they disclose that they are not fully qualified.... when they are?

Qualification is a piece of paper, skill is an empirical experience. You cannot obtain a skill without a long period of practice.

Moreover, feel free to prove you are qualified. You did not presented any evidence to back up your claim.
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 01:28:28 AM

I've taken the JLPT, I've written books about it.

Are you claiming that you passed it?  Ah what level?  What level of JLPT you're certified at is absolutely relevant to whether you're competent enough in the language to teach others.  Nobody should invest in your business or buy your products unless you're willing to provide evidence of your proficiency.  That you thought someone you presumed to be  merely above N4 level was competent to review teaching materials is laughable.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
MPOE-PR

Merit: 522

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 02:27:10 AM

I have it in confidence that the real field of usagi expertise is Ito calculus. This Japanese thing is just a cover.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 04:20:46 AM

Qualification is a piece of paper, skill is an empirical experience. You cannot obtain a skill without a long period of practice.

Moreover, feel free to prove you are qualified. You did not presented any evidence to back up your claim.

I've been a professional in-the-classroom language teacher for 7 years now. Before that I taught privately.

As for evidence, and backing up my claim, open your eyes; I wrote a book, there's a sample online; feel free to criticize my Japanese. And then there's the website.... Yeah, I think the onus is on you here ;-) Feel free to bang your head against the wall trying to show I am unqualified, or as others have said incompetent, a scammer, etc -- because it's one thing to make the claim bro, and quite another to actually come up with something real, ね!
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 04:31:55 AM

I've taken the JLPT, I've written books about it.

Are you claiming that you passed it?  Ah what level?  What level of JLPT you're certified at is absolutely relevant to whether you're competent enough in the language to teach others.  Nobody should invest in your business or buy your products unless you're willing to provide evidence of your proficiency.  That you thought someone you presumed to be  merely above N4 level was competent to review teaching materials is laughable.

From what you've just said it strikes me that you have a good grounding on what other people have said in this thread, but you haven't actually bothered to check out my book or website, and really have no idea of what is really going on here. Feel free to check out the samples from my book for yourself; the link is in the OP. The book is N5/pre-N5 level. Do you like the worksheets? I think they're pretty cool.

As for nobody buying my products until I have provided evidence of my proficiency, that is the funniest thing I have ever heard in my entire life. Just look at my book. it exists. I laugh, seriously, I laugh. How many people bought "Japanese for busy people", one of the most outdated textbooks in existence, for the JLPT N5? It has the worst audio material I've ever heard. And none of them bothered to check the author's ability. Lol! You really have no idea how this works don't you. I don't NEED your approval, nor your investment! I ALREADY have a nearly finished product, and I'm going to sell it, to a LOT of people, whether you like it or not. This will be one of the only JLPT N5 textbooks in English, in the world. Ever hear the word "niche"? As for my JLPT certificate, it will be published in the book. So go buy a copy when it goes to print. I won't be posting it online as it contains my real name.

Good luck with your Japanese!
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 04:45:27 AM

I won't be posting it online as it contains my real name.

Good idea not to associate all these scams with your real name.

How did you ever end up with so many aliases anyways? You must have pulled a lot of scams to have to change your identity so many times.

Did any of your scams succeed?  Why don't you tell us about some of your crowning achievements.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: