Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:26:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Metal - Silver for BTC @ $30/oz - Updated 12/12/12  (Read 12602 times)
bitcoinsrule

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 10:24:38 PM

Hope you realise that dealers in silver and gold - including coins - are required to report transactions over $600 to the IRS as of 1 January this year and that if you're selling them as an individual you're required to report any profit you make on the sale as a capital gain.

Mind your own business, dude.  We're not in the business of telling dank or anyone else what to do, and neither are you.
Amen on that.
bitcoinsrule

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 10:32:36 PM

Mind your own business, dude.  We're not in the business of telling dank or anyone else what to do, and neither are you.

Shut your mouth, dude.  He has 10x your community involvement and has done a lot more good around here than you.  Respect those who were here before you.

I have no community involvement yet but I have to say, he only typed what I was thinking.  If someone wants to sell gold or silver in BTC without involving the IRS, more power to them.  Anyone who steps in to remind another of the slave state tax rules is a slave themselves.  the IRS can go screw.

I personally think anonymous BTC exchange to gold/siver is going to be just what we need.

Oh, and the IRS can go screw.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 10:48:52 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2012, 11:12:30 PM by repentance

I have no community involvement yet but I have to say, he only typed what I was thinking.  If someone wants to sell gold or silver in BTC without involving the IRS, more power to them.  Anyone who steps in to remind another of the slave state tax rules is a slave themselves.  the IRS can go screw.

I personally think anonymous BTC exchange to gold/siver is going to be just what we need.

People can do whatever they want as long as they're willing to live with the consequences.  Why don't you ask Roger Ver about how ignoring rules which you don't believe should exist turned out for him.  Or Sonny Vleisides.  dank's "all you need is love" bullshit might be annoying as shit, but nobody wants to see him make bad choices which could haunt the rest of his life just because he's a naive, idealistic teenager who thinks he has all the answers to life, the Universe and everything and thinks he's invincible.

For the record, I think that the US has some insanely stupid laws with regard to many things and that the penalties for breaking many of those laws are ludicrous.  That reality makes being cautious about which laws you choose to break even more advisable because trivial things can bite you in the ass in a big way.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3085

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2012, 11:05:22 PM

Shut your mouth, dude.  He has 10x your community involvement and has done a lot more good around here than you.  Respect those who were here before you.

I have no community involvement yet but I have to say, he only typed what I was thinking.  If someone wants to sell gold or silver in BTC without involving the IRS, more power to them.  Anyone who steps in to remind another of the slave state tax rules is a slave themselves.  the IRS can go screw.

It's fine to have opinions and express them even without prior community involvement.  At least you are able to get your points across without being a dick to others.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 11:39:28 PM

What about escrow with SaltySpitoon?
Whatever you prefer.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 08:18:31 AM

Realistically, where can I come buy the silver in person

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2012, 10:00:00 PM

Whatever you prefer.

Well I pmed you about this, if you want to sell some silver please respond.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 12:15:57 AM

We're pretty far across the country.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
MPOE-PR

Merit: 522

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 12:24:14 AM

There's a problem with that flowchart in that it blows the examples of what constitutes basic principles of reason. The second example is valid but the first is not, just because one alternative seems more likely than others is not enough to proclaim it true. Also the simple volume of supporting evidence is usually a poor measure of support quality (it only takes one black swan to disprove the theory swans are white, no matter how many white swans one can amass).

But if given the chance to grow to the point where his parents couldn't pay the interest anymore

Seems unlikely doesn't it?

With Dank's rep and the time he put into his account, not only is it not cost efficient to leave with so little gain

Isn't he the guy with the famous car loan?

For the record, I think that the US has some insanely stupid laws with regard to many things and that the penalties for breaking many of those laws are ludicrous.  That reality makes being cautious about which laws you choose to break

Alternatively, it makes leaving the rogue state for good pretty smart. Why stick with a sinking ship?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 12:55:25 AM

With Dank's rep and the time he put into his account, not only is it not cost efficient to leave with so little gain

Motorcycle, and yes. You know, I could never really tell if he was serious about that... I think thats what made the joke the best. The fact that I don't know if it was or not, although I'm leaning towards it being not.

Whatever you prefer.

I'd be honored to serve as escrow between you two. Tecshare was actually the first person I ever dealt with (on the forums), so its an odd reversal. Either way, I'm good with it.

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 01:43:17 AM

no matter where I am you're far from me? is that your answer

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 01:56:59 AM

Motorcycle, and yes. You know, I could never really tell if he was serious about that... I think thats what made the joke the best. The fact that I don't know if it was or not, although I'm leaning towards it being not.

Whatever you prefer.

I'd be honored to serve as escrow between you two. Tecshare was actually the first person I ever dealt with (on the forums), so its an odd reversal. Either way, I'm good with it.
Very serious about the motorcycle, one will come across me.

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 02:13:39 AM

no matter where I am you're far from me? is that your answer

you are in So. Cal

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 02:40:07 AM

and where the fuck is he, east coast? that's all someone needs to say.
it would help other people as well, not just 'far away'

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 07:23:19 AM

I knew you were seeking a house in Cali, I figured it was safe to say that distance could be considered far enough that it doesn't matter.

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 04:19:34 AM

I knew you were seeking a house in Cali, I figured it was safe to say that distance could be considered far enough that it doesn't matter.

unless I had a trip to near you. wouldn't you like cold soft cash

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2012, 06:35:29 AM

Still no reply? Please pm me your 1oz inventory.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 08:19:48 PM

Got my 8 Troy Ounce Silver Eagle, mint condition as promised, 8 troy ounces as promised, Certified as promised, and real .999  silver as promised.

Thanks Dank.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 03:36:14 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2012, 04:26:03 AM by dank

Still no reply? Please pm me your 1oz inventory.
Updated OP:

Silver:
1x 10 oz .999% 2012 Dragon bullion
1x 2 oz .999% Buffalo round
1x 1 oz .999% 2001 Tooth fairy
1x Proof Silver Dollar US Mint
1x 8 oz .999% 1995 Silver Eagle coin
20x 1 oz 90% 1964 Kennedy half dollar

2x 1 oz .999% 2012 Liberty dollar

Added US Mint 150th Anniversary silver dollar with triple cases.  Will post pics tomorrow or so.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 01:33:03 AM

Added picture of silver proof dollar.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: