Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TAKEOVER [ANN] [DRZ] THE DROIDZ | Computing Network • I2P HIVE • DROIDNODES  (Read 6700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:58:07 AM

nice spike in price, well done

I know why your pray will never be answered!
DroidzDev (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:19:13 PM

i have watched what has been happening - and am amazed that it has got to this level of disarray ...

the one thing that most coins with defrauding devs have in common - is usually the dev himself ...

probably a serial coinster - and defrauded more than the 70btc from many more coins ...

im curious as to where this 'dev' comes from - where his ip originates from ...

reminds me of the actions of other 'devs' from other coins that were also defrauded - as his / her actions are very similar in the other threads also ...

it seems that the direction droidzdev is taking - is a more positive one ... though i have no idea where its all going - its better than what it was ...

as for the constant bantering from the so called 'original dev' - that is what the ignore button is for ...

if everyone here hits that ignore button AND you dont quote him - he / she will just disappear off the thread and out of your lives ...

interesting to say the least ...

ill keep watching ...

#crysx
take over is not good thing , suggest to stop it .

And why would that be ChiefCoin? Because you can't stand watching it coming up the ladder to its deserved glory or you are just another shill account for DRZ himself! Tongue
DroidzDev (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:03:13 AM

i have watched what has been happening - and am amazed that it has got to this level of disarray ...

the one thing that most coins with defrauding devs have in common - is usually the dev himself ...

probably a serial coinster - and defrauded more than the 70btc from many more coins ...

reminds me of the actions of other 'devs' from other coins that were also defrauded - as his / her actions are very similar in the other threads also ...

it seems that the direction droidzdev is taking - is a more positive one ... though i have no idea where its all going - its better than what it was ...

as for the constant bantering from the so called 'original dev' - that is what the ignore button is for ...

if everyone here hits that ignore button AND you dont quote him - he / she will just disappear off the thread and out of your lives ...

ill keep watching ...

#crysx

Hi Chrysophylax,

Your words are true to their letters! And indeed its these scammy developers that has brought a bad name on genuine and coins that have a great potential.

Droidz is moving in the right direction and that too in a positive one.

Thank you very much for your kind comments , appreciate very much.

Cheers!
-Droidz-
DroidzDev (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:12:18 AM

UPDATE RELEASED!

Github

https://github.com/DroidzDev/DroidX

Windows Wallet 2.1.1.2

https://mega.nz/#!wQsVyapC!v_f_uTvncIMw5fjZ_-sSXOjAP_apjkf4AycYg2bdciw

Windows Wallet 2.1.1.2 - Secondary Link

https://www.mediafire.com/?jp79b1xfj0f3v3m

MAC OS X Wallet 2.1.1.2

https://mega.nz/#!Idky2QTQ!o4sip6BbCAA52SGn6yyKsJd3F3IiSh9viyjUl4LOBTA

MAC OS X Wallet 2.1.1.2 - Secondary Link

https://www.mediafire.com/?suijgp3gcnvdjb4

*MAC OS X Wallet courtesy of btctalk user: bumbacoin , please be kind enough to compensate his efforts to his DROIDZ ADDRESS: 69PFNHqXL7yy6TCuCnGSwHfb3Eb83CTUni , thank you very much bumba , appreciate your time taken for this.

Changelog

*Sync Issue Fixed

*Checkpoint Added & ERROR: AcceptBlock() : rejected by hardened checkpoint lock-in at 1337 Fixed

*Version Updated

*TakeOver Update #1.

OP Links updated.

Cheers!

-Droidz-
DroidzDev (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:23:33 AM

NEW UPDATE ARRIVING ON THE 30th OF NOVEMBER, 2015.

MAC OS WALLET Released.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 06:30:27 AM

ill keep watching ...

#crysx

Hi Chrysophylax,

Your words are true to their letters! And indeed its these scammy developers that has brought a bad name on genuine and coins that have a great potential.

Droidz is moving in the right direction and that too in a positive one.

Thank you very much for your kind comments , appreciate very much.

Cheers!
-Droidz-

you are welcome ... and tanx back ...

i am quite interested ( and have been ) to see the direction this has been going for a while now ...

i promised i would look at this more in depth this week ... so if there is something i can help with ( or actually DO ) in regards to the takeover and the infrastructure - i will ...

it seems there is a LOT that can be done - and you are doing a fine job of it as is ... but as with most things - doing it alone is a hard slog ...

i know - ive been doing it with granite ( and a couple of other projects i have ) for almost 2years now - and its only just started to come up ...

my offer is there if there really is anything i can do ...

let me look more in depth as to what i can support you with - and whether you can actually use my services for anything here ...

take care mate ...

#crysx

filippounits

Activity: 692
Merit: 501

฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:03:50 PM

DRZ price jump at 2353sat @ C-Cex!

Bitrated user: filippounits.
shogun47

Activity: 1820
Merit: 555

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:06:49 PM

I made a little profit on this. Smiley

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 07:06:48 AM

hi droidzdev ...

i have had a look at compiling and installing the wallet under linux - and am coming across a few issues ...

so i downloaded the windows wallet and have it running in linux - and all seems well ...

there are a few issues with syncing - but nothing that couldnt be fixed with a droidz.conf file ...

ill be back tomorrow with an hour or so to have a look more indepth into it - and if i can help - i will ...

im looking at your git repo - and will fork it if i can make any changes to it ...

if you can give me some direction for anything i need to look out for - that would be appreciated ...

i hope i can be of help here mate ...

#crysx

bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:20:51 AM

i noticed the src/leveldb folder needed a clean, go into this folder and :
make clean

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 05:24:33 AM

i noticed the src/leveldb folder needed a clean, go into this folder and :
make clean

thats one of the things that i noticed ... also missing folder ( /obj ) and an issue with compilation in qt which i cant seem to locate yet ...

in fedora 23 x64 - it flatly refuses to compile in both qt4 and qt5 ...

im going to try and get a static build done under centos 7 x64 - but that takes a few changes - as centos doesnt support the ecc curve required to build ... but will be a good thing when finalized as then we can have both debian based and redhat based systems running ...

any other insight would be really good ...

#crysx

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:12:32 PM

There is a very unique trait in Droidz Windows wallet - while syncing it opens two (!!) additional windows - one shows the progress, another is just hanging there with "sunc in progress" text Smiley

Not sure if this is a unique feature or a bug Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:16:29 PM

Hopefully, things will get fixed.

Check BITTREX for DROIDZ (DRZ) nice price spike, of over 150%

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 01:46:22 AM

There is a very unique trait in Droidz Windows wallet - while syncing it opens two (!!) additional windows - one shows the progress, another is just hanging there with "sunc in progress" text Smiley

Not sure if this is a unique feature or a bug Smiley

its the way its been coded in qt ...

instead of implementing into the wallet itself - its separated ...

its of no consequence to the overall performance - just a pain that we have three windows instead of one wallet window ...

depending on the consensus of the community - if its not a bother then it shouldnt really be looked at as a priority ... there are quite a few other things that need to be sorted in the code first - like i mentioned above ... very simple things ... the wallet itself is actually running nicely for the time being ...

#crysx

DroidzZz

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 05:54:51 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 08:15:54 PM by DroidzZz

NEW UPDATE ARRIVING ON THE 30th OF NOVEMBER, 2015.

MAC OS WALLET Released.

Still waiting!
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:59:43 PM

Yep, where is the new Dev? With the help offered by Crysx, there is a lot could be done for this coin. One of the best developers out there came and offered his help. This is a chance one should not miss. DroidzDev, are you still there? Any ideas for improvement?

Meanwhile the wallet works well for me. No problem at all. But some new updates and plans are needed besides the wallet improvement.

... this space is not for rent ...
DroidzZz

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:12:37 PM

Yep, where is the new Dev? With the help offered by Crysx, there is a lot could be done for this coin. One of the best developers out there came and offered his help. This is a chance one should not miss. DroidzDev, are you still there? Any ideas for improvement?

Meanwhile the wallet works well for me. No problem at all. But some new updates and plans are needed besides the wallet improvement.

Seems he is gone!
Another scammer.
vertoe

Activity: 518
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:02:37 AM

I have some VERY VERY interesting inside info about this coin:  I mean VERY VERY interesting.  Who wants to know what it is? John?
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 10:44:35 AM

I have some VERY VERY interesting inside info about this coin:  I mean VERY VERY interesting.  Who wants to know what it is? John?

hi vertoe ...

i see you have posted in quite a few threads the same message over and over ...

you have intrigued me as to what it is that this coin ( as opposed to the others you are trying to expose also ) has that is a 'secret' that no one knows ...

im interested on a personal perspective as well as community / coin perspective ...

care to share? ...

#crysx

DroidzDev (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:56:58 PM

Yup there's another update coming in the following week.

Seems he is gone!
Another scammer.

Oh the update is coming in the following week alright but the real question is who the real scammer is for abandoning a coin with this kind of potential and most of all coming from a fake account to say shit about it , just saying you know. lol you're pathetic. :S

Oh and check the new update that I've posted before , while you shit around and do nothing.  I don't need to prove anything to anyone.

Cheers!

- Droidz -
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: