Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:05:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB KNC TITAN CUBE  (Read 608 times)
KNCFUN (OP)

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:05:57 PM

Hello,
I would like to buy one fully working knc titan cube.
Let me know your asking price and condition of dies and Vrms.
Paypal payments.

WTB working or unstable KNC TITAN cubes.
KNCFUN (OP)

Activity: 264

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:12:04 PM

Huh Huh

WTB working or unstable KNC TITAN cubes.
XERES

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:38:09 PM

i dont think there are many of these around alot of them were dysfunctional as far as i know

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:57:03 PM

i dont think there are many of these around alot of them were dysfunctional as far as i know

Heh I saw one on Ebay go for like $499 I think it was had 3 dead dies out of 4 dead dies...and I think the 1 die was at like 275 setting too boot!

someone might have had 'hope' in their tech skills ...I offered him 100 (was 50 bucks to ship ..can't remember from where)....on my 'hope' to revive it

(or use it as a paper weight)

Glad it sold ..I had wtf did I just do 20/20 hindsight like 5 min after I made that offer!

edit: here is the listing I had some of the above wrong..but hey ......it went for way too high anyway I think

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cube-Kncminer-Titan-Knc-/291610148290?hash=item43e551bdc2:g:zrcAAOSw5VFWPJOc

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:01:56 PM

It has already been sufficiently explained in the previous similar buyer topic - WTB KNC TITAN CUBES

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1153717.msg12271749#msg12271749

I do not trust  paypal sales

Do you not know that the dual sales/buy treads find the end in Trashcan?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:07:31 PM

It has already been sufficiently explained in the previous similar buyer topic - WTB KNC TITAN CUBES

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1153717.msg12271749#msg12271749

I do not trust  paypal sales

Do you not know that the dual sales/buy treads find the end in Trashcan?

Just jumping on the bandwagon ..that even if he found the titan cube 'unicorn' he would not likely have the will nor the gold to catch the beast...(ebay as an example)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Plento

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 10:51:49 PM

Are Titans really that rare?  This is not the impression I had at all...
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 05:24:51 AM

Are Titans really that rare?  This is not the impression I had at all...

I'm at 13c kwh and have 2 of them ROI'd already....and with BTC halving in 2016 and no new units of any real note for at least 6 months (alcheminer II annoncement
of 512mh 1150 watts for 4950 usd ..again in 6 months

well you can see 1 Titan at 350mh 1250 watts and already paid for (or even on ebay at 3k-4K) with LTC prices NOW ....you have a good shot at doing real well mining
all the way thru 2016 if this holds true (alcheminer ii speed and prices)

and hell if the alcheminer ii folk actually think you can (and are correct) you will be able to ROI with that beast more then 6 months from now I"m MORE THEN golden
through 2016 yet

and this  is NOT counting on an over 4 buck or more LTC price on the BTC halving pump .should that happen

so that is why they are RARE....everyone is keeping their unicorns...er I mean Titan's close to home...so to speak...

example on ebay of a Titan that MAY be worth getting ...or at least a more reasonable Ebay price at this time....unless it blows up more

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KncMiner-titan-KNC-Miner-LTC-BTC-Bitcoin-Litcoin-Dogecoin-Doge-cryptocurrency-/262140190924?hash=item3d08c5e0cc:g:ymQAAOSwIwhWQ-lz

It will probably go stupid high...but the seller looks very legit..paypal with credit card you as buyer are protected...if my MATH is correct for the next year this would work easy under a 3k price...after that not so sure

but again for those of us with the beasts we have NO incentive to sell

FOLKS WHO MAY have an incentive to sell Titans will be located in say Australia how I got my 2nd titan last march HEAT issues ...too hot for him to run unattended (traveled for work) (it is summer there to our winter) and the elec costs (got 2nd titan from their last march) was like 34c kwh with fees or some such..I was told by him as well...so if ANY Titan's pop in any way shape or form. for sale in the world....it will be from some part of the world where it is too damn hot to run them and/or the elec costs are way to high..even at LTC prices now or up to 4 bucks..that is where I'd keep my eye out for such

me ...got 2 titans running that have roi'd at 13c kwh and a 100 amp service..I'm tapped out both in elec panel at 100 amp and price I pay per elec per month (eat the elec I hoard ltc and btc....with eventual all to btc) ....even with the 50 bucks i save off budget in winter for gas heat.i'm as far into this as I can go equip wise for now....so no competition on such titans from me any time soon

(although if this helps and you do trip over an extra titan cube broken or not let me know.....I got 4 spots for 'orphan' titan cubes yet......if anyone has extra (doubtful) Smiley

again it will "pop' overseas on sales of titans in all formats ..here/bitcointalk/ebay etc FIRST before such sales will happen in the USA or Europe ..or such was the case in the past

good luck ..keep us informed

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: