Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:41:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need ideas of rules to profile unknown bitcoin users  (Read 1117 times)
straumat (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 12

http://about.me/straumat

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 09:30:11 AM

Hi everyone, we are building an artificial intelligence based tool to let our clients create rules to profile unknown blockchain users, track and respond to their behaviours (http://blockchaininspector.com/). The goal is to help prevent identity theft, financial fraud, money laundering and terrorist financing (and so to comply with KYC & AML regulations).

Our solution allows for human reasoning to be integrated and in so doing can transpose the experience of experts into a computer system capable of processing very large amounts of data. To do so, we are providing a graphical artificial intelligence tool to let anyone create user defined fuzzy rules.

We already tested some rules. For example, imagine you are a bank and you know the bitcoin address of restaurants, you can make the rule : “If a bitcoin user X spend bitcoins regularly between 11am and 2pm in a restaurant then the country of X is the same as the one of the restaurant".

Our proof of concept is working and we will soon start to search for clients but we would like to have more ideas of rules to implement so we could see if all the rules can be created with our tool (our IA tool is already used in other fields…).
Thanks for any help you could provide.

Stéphane Traumat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:23:35 AM

Who to fuck are you? Law enforcement? Sort of internet super hero? Why dont you make project which will help bitcoin not one which try to damage it. We as community are bit sensitive about our privacy and most of us dont like LE. Not that i think you can succed or even know what you are talking about.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:48:13 AM

Why would some bitcoin user liked to be tracked ?You're creating a tracking system so you can sell it to the clients and earn money right ? Why would you even think someone on bitcointalk would like to help such service by having themselves tracked ? I don't know if I have understood your service clearly but tracking bitcoin users and their accounts analysis using machine learning algorithms,I don't support it.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:46:38 PM

Will ask for permission before profiling people?
That's the trouble with the blockchain, since anyone can access it, guys with fascist minds and lots of spare time (they're losers) will use it to look for things they regard as suspicious. Simple BTC users will need to have several wallets and use many addresses to minimize their abilities.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:09:45 PM

Howabout some system to generate 1 address per full name

I'm not really sure how to word it right now but we can expand on this concept
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 03:32:33 PM

Hi everyone, we are building an artificial intelligence based tool to let our clients create rules to profile unknown blockchain users, track and respond to their behaviours (http://blockchaininspector.com/). The goal is to help prevent identity theft, financial fraud, money laundering and terrorist financing (and so to comply with KYC & AML regulations).

Our solution allows for human reasoning to be integrated and in so doing can transpose the experience of experts into a computer system capable of processing very large amounts of data. To do so, we are providing a graphical artificial intelligence tool to let anyone create user defined fuzzy rules.

We already tested some rules. For example, imagine you are a bank and you know the bitcoin address of restaurants, you can make the rule : “If a bitcoin user X spend bitcoins regularly between 11am and 2pm in a restaurant then the country of X is the same as the one of the restaurant".

Our proof of concept is working and we will soon start to search for clients but we would like to have more ideas of rules to implement so we could see if all the rules can be created with our tool (our IA tool is already used in other fields…).
Thanks for any help you could provide.

You don't understand the ethos behind cryptocurrency do you? I usually encourage projects in development and use my 20+ years of IT experience to help and provide guidance. In this case, I think it's best you go away, sincerely. You're trying to develop something that everyone here is trying to avoid: tracking, rules, identification, regulation.  Be gone good sir and take your infernal machine with you.
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:37:04 AM

I really have to state my non-support of this type of system.  I really do not think that this will support the purpose of BTC or any other crypto currency.  I understand the need to help stop scammers, but we need to do it another way, for this is not the way.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
zencomp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 03:55:08 AM

Through you idea then the concept of Bitcoin will become most like fiat bank where all customers details are open to bank, here in bitcoin we want the privacy of identity and we dont want any sort of this type of software were all the records will be given to some other person so then no use of bitcoin concept. i think your tool most user wont take it, this concept is really good for other products or field where you implemented and got success, but here you wont get response.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: