Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:34:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: to Europeans: can you please try explain to me why your countries accept Muslims  (Read 10385 times)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 06:13:06 PM

He's a poor refugee anyway, you should understand him. Give him your clothes, money and wife, this will be democratic enough.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 06:18:03 PM

I think it´s in principle a good idea to mix people or whatever they want to call it. But it has to be a long and gradual process, probably over a century or centuries. It can´t be good to move millions of people in few years or even months between radically different environments and cultures.

No, mixing populations is not a good thing. I suppose your white. Would you like that your descendants become semitic, like Algerian ? I hope not. I would like this for mine. I'm proud to be the descendant of Germanic europeans, light haired and light eyed (like me). I'm proud of my race, like you should be ! My credo is : for the Nation, for the Race, for God ! Every proud white man should have the same.

Frankly, I´ve seen too many excellent outcomes of interracial procreation to worry much about whether my descendants turn out this color or that.  And yes, I´m pure paleface. I come from a long line of farmers, although not a farmer myself. They understand these things. The stock must not be allowed to become inbred.

Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 06:19:01 PM

this will be democratic enough.

What is dhe difference from this one and personages from Northern Caucasus in France, Belgium, Norway and Federal Republic of Germany?
This guy is a "rebel" against "tyrany" of Asad. NATO countries love him.

Losvienleg

Activity: 588

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 06:27:31 PM

I think it´s in principle a good idea to mix people or whatever they want to call it. But it has to be a long and gradual process, probably over a century or centuries. It can´t be good to move millions of people in few years or even months between radically different environments and cultures.

No, mixing populations is not a good thing. I suppose your white. Would you like that your descendants become semitic, like Algerian ? I hope not. I would like this for mine. I'm proud to be the descendant of Germanic europeans, light haired and light eyed (like me). I'm proud of my race, like you should be ! My credo is : for the Nation, for the Race, for God ! Every proud white man should have the same.

Frankly, I´ve seen too many excellent outcomes of interracial procreation to worry much about whether my descendants turn out this color or that.  And yes, I´m pure paleface. I come from a long line of farmers, although not a farmer myself. They understand these things. The stock must not be allowed to become inbred.

Since God created the man (who was originally White, to show you how we're his creation while others are Satans' one), our only objective was to protect ourself against invader. Since Jews created communism, egalitarianism and all this dumb ideas, mens became stupid animals that even cannot defend their territory.

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 06:33:51 PM

God created the man (who was originally White,

Umans come from Africa, white ones are 100% negroid mutans Smiley

galdur

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 06:56:48 PM

Perfect whiteness

galdur

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 06:59:12 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2015, 07:23:13 PM by galdur

Sorry about that. You can´t unwatch it and it will haunt you forever, that is actually my spell Grin

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 07:50:16 PM

Sorry about that. You can´t unwatch it and it will haunt you forever, that is actually my spell Grin
I can, since I've just received a notification from the Interior Ministry and have no idea what do they want from me. Will see tomorrow.

Thank you, my beloved state, you've made it possible to unsee these pictures. Grin
ridery99

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 07:55:23 PM

It's a conspiracy
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:24:58 PM

Believe me, colour is not the problem here at all. It is religion and whole outlook of these people what is problematic. Western culture is not compatible with mindset of Muslims.
They don't respect our laws and want to introduce their own.  And dialog is not an option here.
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:31:50 PM

simply accept immigrants, religion isn't a feature. All underdeveloped countries that are geographically close to Europe are Muslim countries.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:40:36 PM

simply accept immigrants, religion isn't a feature. All underdeveloped countries that are geographically close to Europe are Muslim countries.
And why these people are electing to go to Europe instead of very rich Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates or Oman?
Emigrants will be fine among people of similar historical and cultural background and religion. But instead they chose to go further just to reach Germany or UK?
galdur

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 10:53:14 PM

And why these people are electing to go to Europe instead of very rich Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates or Oman?
Emigrants will be fine among people of similar historical and cultural background and religion. But instead they chose to go further just to reach Germany or UK?

Much of those refugees fled Iraq from the war there and went to Syria. That didn´t work well. I don´t know, maybe they figure that neighboring countries may be next in line to be destroyed. Just because we´re dumb as doornails doesn´t necessarily have to mean that they are as well.

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 12:13:55 AM

Western culture is not compatible with mindset of Muslims.

Come To Kazan or Grozny city. You will see, what is culture.
If You go to Mahachkala, You will have a lot of fun.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:01:36 AM

It's all about the Power Elite of the world trying to form the world into one big nation that they control. These PE run the governments that are allowing the immigrants in. The average public of the European nations don't want it. But what can they do? Their governments have the guns to stop them from keeping the immigrants out.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:09:46 AM

And why these people are electing to go to Europe instead of very rich Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates or Oman?...
There would of course be an organized push behind this movement.  Not if, but who and why is a question of merit. 
galdur

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:35:32 AM

And why these people are electing to go to Europe instead of very rich Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates or Oman?...
There would of course be an organized push behind this movement.  Not if, but who and why is a question of merit. 

Yeah, it seems kind of likely. Happens too quickly and too much mass to be spontaneous. Also, it costs money.It isn´t like they take some dirt cheap flights and land a little later in Frankfurt.

chalkboard17

Activity: 484

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:07:43 AM

To americans: can you please try explain to me why your country invaded middle east for no reason?

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
bitboy1x

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:11:38 AM

Nah it's a serious question.

I truly don't understand it, not even a tiny bit.

Something tells me you could fill an ocean with what you don't truly understand.

So what do you propose if people lie and all say they're Christian?   Or secular?  Make them write a test?

Ignorance.
V.Lace

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:42:15 AM

To americans: can you please try explain to me why your country invaded middle east for no reason?
good point, but is Americans to be blamed for the invasion why not go kill the people who you think responsible for the invasion instead of attacking the innocent, this does not effect Bush and his family, he still goes play golf.

This goes for Muslims, all Muslims cant be blamed for ISIS.  Just because terroist blame the one who taught and twisted their religion.  also people should stop mocking Muslims, christians and other religions.  I see hate is just causing more hate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: