Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:09:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling can be profitable in the long run! It is possible!  (Read 37303 times)
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 04:53:18 PM

Of course that gambling can be profitable on the long run; there are a lot of professional gamblers living out of it!

Its possible, but even professional gamblers lose a lot, mostly they got sponsors.
Also gambling is always risky, you have to be very lucky.

gambling same as with trade. you can profitable for a long-term in trade. Trading also has a big risk. just like gambling,
so I thought gambling could be used for profitable long-term .

Nope you are wrong, gambling will never be the same as trading because gambling risk is far more higher than trading and it can be addicted too beside in trading you will be more safe enough because you can't lose your money just lose the value of it. So if you compare trading to gambling I will choose trading

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:25:06 PM

Gambling is good in the long run only when it is done knowing where to stop, I mean that if enough profit is made, we should stop and wait unless we feel we are lucky again...

Else, it is such an addiction that you would always lose more than what you will win...

diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:42:52 AM

Gambling is good in the long run only when it is done knowing where to stop, I mean that if enough profit is made, we should stop and wait unless we feel we are lucky again...

Else, it is such an addiction that you would always lose more than what you will win...

yes, some gamblers know when to stop each time they win when they enter a gambling site...that way, we could have few coins when we get out of the gambling site, but there are instances when a pathetic gambler almost wants to use the whole day gambling and losing.. that was right, it is addiction..

diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 07:22:36 AM

but the fact gamblers can not do that, they can not control themselves to stop, if they are in a profit, they will continue to play. maybe until their bankroll exhausted
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:49:42 AM

but the fact gamblers can not do that, they can not control themselves to stop, if they are in a profit, they will continue to play. maybe until their bankroll exhausted

Which is why I said that they should "KNOW" where to stop when gambling anywhere...
You should not just gamble for profit, but should "gamble smart"...
Remember, you ain't just playing with the house, but you are your biggest challenger when it comes to gambling, as you need to have control upon yourself in the end...

zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:03:46 AM

I think gamble can be profitable if you respect a strategy and have patience.
You can't won more money.You can make maximum 10-20% monthly profit.
If you want big odds is more change to lose all.
lolnabtc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:05:03 AM

It is possible, but you need a very good skill and mainly 'LUCK'  Cheesy
Kepler510

Activity: 112

Power The world for FREE!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:23:34 AM

You're absolutely right. Gambling it has several factors to be won and lost. If you want to win in gambling, make sure you don't have ambition in gambling, and you have to have a strategy. If the terms you have to meet, the next step is you need to make a profit target that you will create and suggestions I make enough profit and don't overdo it.

Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:40:44 AM

yeah if we know when stop of course its like trading and we can use it for long run.
but natural greedy of human always win
Kepler510

Activity: 112

Power The world for FREE!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:46:16 AM

yeah if we know when stop of course its like trading and we can use it for long run.

In my opinion, if you already meet the target, that you have to do to withdraw all your funds. or you could leave little balance to keep you satisfied. Because if the funds already in the withdraw and you just set aside a bit of balance, would you make a little bit of betting that is pretty extreme and after you lose by using the remaining funds, surely you will end the game

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:54:06 AM

In my opinion, if you already meet the target, that you have to do to withdraw all your funds. or you could leave little balance to keep you satisfied. Because if the funds already in the withdraw and you just set aside a bit of balance, would you make a little bit of betting that is pretty extreme and after you lose by using the remaining funds, surely you will end the game

Absolutely right...
But in the end, as said in previous post by Pattart, human greed always wins...
In gambling, you are not just competing with others, but the biggest competitor of yours is you yourself...
So, you need to win against yourself by having complete control over yourself...

kacak41

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:54:46 PM

That's true, generally if we are winning we become more greedy and we don't quit at the right time, as we have a feeling that we can make some more money and at the end we loose everything.
lastlove9091

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:22:46 AM

When you met martingale you said that: Oh, no lucky.. Gamble more!.. When you win some, you want more... So met martingale again! LoL... profitable, of course, on short term pls!
plost24

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:31:15 AM

in gambling one day you win and 10 days you lose that is the lucky it is not everyday with us so no  Gambling can't be profitable in the long run

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:34:52 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2016, 06:02:35 AM by diegz

in gambling one day you win and 10 days you lose that is the lucky it is not everyday with us so no  Gambling can't be profitable in the long run

yeah, that is true, there is only once in a while chance that we are lucky...and sometimes when we are lucky, we only have few satoshis to bet... so we can't really profit in the long run from gambling..  Smiley

Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:07:48 AM

Why you limit that someone only can make 10-20% monthly profit? I guess I can make more than that if I have more balance because with more balance you sure can earn more too. 10-20% is too easy I think, some people tend to make 1 btc per month or per 3 month and I guess that is more than 10-20%
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:14:13 AM

in gambling one day you win and 10 days you lose that is the lucky it is not everyday with us so no  Gambling can't be profitable in the long run

Gambling is actual made for entertainment purpose but not for making profits from these games so no one can win money regularly from gambling. As you said only some times people can win and most of the time they will lose and houses will win so it is not a good idea to gambler everyday.
RealBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:22:28 PM

Why you limit that someone only can make 10-20% monthly profit? I guess I can make more than that if I have more balance because with more balance you sure can earn more too. 10-20% is too easy I think, some people tend to make 1 btc per month or per 3 month and I guess that is more than 10-20%

With the martingale tactic, the higher balance you have the lower the chances of losing money.

stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:46:09 AM

With the martingale tactic, the higher balance you have the lower the chances of losing money.

Yes, if you have maximum enough bankroll, then the chances of getting wiped out is practically impossible. After a long loosing streak in Martingale, just one winning bet will recover all your losses.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:02:14 AM

Yes it is true that martingale is somehow depends on your balance but although you have huge amount doesnt mean that you can't suffer a lot of losing streak though. Although you play at 2x odds you will still suffer a great losing streak if you never know when to stop it when you are already winning a good amount. And if you are not manage your balance and your base bet I dont think even using martingale can cover it up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: