Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:17:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a scam or not?  (Read 502 times)
chiajw1 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:14:54 PM

Recently I received a e-mail from bitcoinalien claiming he have a secret that he used to earn bitcions. Then he shared a link to satoshibox.com stating the secret is in a file     with a fee of course. Should I believe and buy the file or not? https://i.imgur.com/fHDMDpB.png
http://www.bitcoinaliens.com/cash-machine-d1/?utm_source=Bitcoin-Cash-Machine-1&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Subscribers
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 12:19:20 PM

Why are you even asking such a question; are you new to the internet? There are no ways to get a lot of money quickly. All of these are as legit as the Nigerian prince trying to transfer a few million dollars to me.  Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 12:25:14 PM

So, it's either:

- Just an utter scam designed to make you fork over some Bitcoin (convenient how it's via a payment method you're unlikely to trace to an actual identity, huh?)
- Some semi-scam where the method basically consists of day trading, but still designed to just make you fork over some easy money.

Yeah, don't even bother man. Ignore it.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:33:22 PM

This is completely regular scam on internet. They try to sell you trash with promises to get rich (Why don't they use it themselves so?)
Just remove e-mail and be relaxed.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 05:57:42 PM

Read many complaints here about bitcoinalien especially with their Android app (there is a topic about it somewhere)
Just neglect this email since if anyone have a good way to earn money he will keep it for himself
(lock this topic if you get the answer you are looking for)

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:23:45 PM

Read many complaints here about bitcoinalien especially with their Android app (there is a topic about it somewhere)
Just neglect this email since if anyone have a good way to earn money he will keep it for himself
(lock this topic if you get the answer you are looking for)

The owner seems to be getting paid to end emails like this. Either this, or he has high referral commissions as I receive at least two eamils from him a day! It is a large, growing company and uses advertising on All of its media, of course this is a scam.

(p.s. there are ways to earn money quickly from the internet: HACKING! If you hack a faucet such as freebitco.in then youcan earn $200 or £150, quite a lot to earn per hour! (apparently this is the case, never tried it though so couldn't be sure but have seen many youtube videos where they have got money from faucets, maybe go to them!)
XERES

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:22:08 PM

Recently I received a e-mail from bitcoinalien claiming he have a secret that he used to earn bitcions. Then he shared a link to satoshibox.com stating the secret is in a file     with a fee of course. Should I believe and buy the file or not?
http://www.bitcoinaliens.com/cash-machine-d1/?utm_source=Bitcoin-Cash-Machine-1&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Subscribers
fake beyond doubt, anything that is too good to be true.... is, dont learn it the hard way

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: