Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:58:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow, you can buy positive trust for 0.0301btc  (Read 4525 times)
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 03:16:13 PM

-snip
thanks for understanding the matter and taking action
it was risk to someone to loss more then 100$ with your positive feebacks of 10$ purchase [ because you were on DT previously and you have to be careful when giving someone positive trust being on DT]

but things are changed now you can leave positive feedbacks, since you are not on DT anymore so now you don't have to be careful when giving feedbacks to your buyers ,its responsibility of DT users but you are free now

-snip
It is a "recent" addition though. At least for the ancient ones such as you Wink

On a more serious note, I think the removal from DT was uncalled for, esp. considering the reaction once you knew about this. I had to revisit my ratings as well, some have been removed, some combined, some stayed even though the amount is very small. All in all I think it takes some time to get used to the responsibility. For what its worth I added you to my personal list.

Or is he?
shorena is on DT depth 2 and he added bigtimespaghetti to his trust so it means bigtimespaghetti isn on DT 3 not DT 2

Which is as good as being on DT11.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: