Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:36:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💩 ShitDice - The WORST Bitcoin dicing site around. 💩  (Read 4668 times)
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 09:34:19 PM

This is the killer app Bitcoin has always needed to reach mass adoption. I can see it now. ShitDice will take Bitcoin into the mainstream. Thank you for your contribution Diamond, you are the hero we need.

The shit we need, but not the shit that we deserve.

And our first high roller feels the shit hit him like a brick: https://www.moneypot.com/bets/163762019 https://www.moneypot.com/bets/163762074

Mass adoption of ShitDice will be commencing worldwide shortly. We will propel Bitcoin into the mainstream.

ShitDice has most definitely fairly taken my money away from me. I will definitely play again, and again, and again.

DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 09:39:38 PM

This is the killer app Bitcoin has always needed to reach mass adoption. I can see it now. ShitDice will take Bitcoin into the mainstream. Thank you for your contribution Diamond, you are the hero we need.

And our first high roller feels the shit hit him like a brick: https://www.moneypot.com/bets/163762019 https://www.moneypot.com/bets/163762074

Mass adoption of ShitDice will be commencing worldwide shortly. We will propel Bitcoin into the mainstream.

ShitDice has most definitely fairly taken my money away from me. I will definitely play again, and again, and again.

I'm glad to see that you have had a less than satisfactory experience regarding your Bitcoin balance while playing at ShitDice. I will endeavour to make sure that we can continue providing this level of quality to all of our victims customers.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 11:46:57 PM

I'm glad to see that you have had a less than satisfactory experience regarding your Bitcoin balance while playing at ShitDice. I will endeavour to make sure that we can continue providing this level of quality to all of our victims customers.
Unfortunately, I have forsaken ShitDice and profited. This does not feel like a victory for me. I am cutting into the ShitDice fund, and feel terrible.

No, you haven't misturd me.
I apologize profusely for my terrible acts.

Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 11:58:30 PM

^blasphemy must lose at shitdice.github.nodomain to win.

GannickusX

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 12:15:14 AM

Plot twist: OP is just a genius in marketing and he is making everyone play at his site. This is actually a good way to attract customers (victims)
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:48:57 AM

Smart OP
I like smart OPs

Definitely a regular in the future Tongue
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 04:58:06 AM

I played on this website using free facuet they provided and almost made 1mbtc with that .I can assure this website is totally fair even though the looks are shitty it has some great features like the background wallpaper .The creator exposes some sheer art through his contribution to such an unique and most shitty gambling experience. Must give this a try .
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:20:59 AM

I played on this site and its the fairest. It took a lot longer to lose all my Bitcoin so this must be the fairest site ever ! Deposit and lose your Bitcoins and be happy. I'm sure you will give us strategically placed giveaways to show you really care for us the losers. Any Happy shit hour ? Would be a great ploy to get more people to chat and talk crap all day on your website. Any specials for wearing your signatures if your hero or higher ? It be good to bribe the higher ranking people of the forum so they won't say anything because they are on the payroll. How about employing a DDOS service to slow down your competitors ? Love the site just going to buy Bitcoin to lose on your site. Best site to lose on ! Do you think the pawn brokers take Calvin Klein underpants ?
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:46:24 AM

I played on this site and its the fairest. It took a lot longer to lose all my Bitcoin so this must be the fairest site ever ! Deposit and lose your Bitcoins and be happy. I'm sure you will give us strategically placed giveaways to show you really care for us the losers. Any Happy shit hour ? Would be a great ploy to get more people to chat and talk crap all day on your website. Any specials for wearing your signatures if your hero or higher ? It be good to bribe the higher ranking people of the forum so they won't say anything because they are on the payroll. How about employing a DDOS service to slow down your competitors ? Love the site just going to buy Bitcoin to lose on your site. Best site to lose on ! Do you think the pawn brokers take Calvin Klein underpants ?

Shit Hour can be interesting instead of shit happy hour, this is just an app not a complete dice site because it using Moneypot platform for provably fair system and bankroll so losing and winning all are part of gambling. Cheesy
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 09:05:37 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2015, 09:18:58 AM by DiamondCardz

Unfortunately, I have forsaken ShitDice and profited. This does not feel like a victory for me. I am cutting into the ShitDice fund, and feel terrible.

No, you haven't misturd me.
I apologize profusely for my terrible acts.

A moment of silence for ShitDice MoneyPot's bankroll. Of course, the owner doesn't actually risk any money with ShitDice, that would imply they actually care about their website!

Bets   529
Wagered   636,342 bits
Bets Profit   -73,422.16 bits (-11.54%)
Expected Profit   6,373.07 bits (1.00%)

When asked to respond to the bet history of ShitDice after waking up, DiamondCardz changed his name to "Ho Lee Fuk":

^blasphemy must lose at shitdice.github.nodomain to win.

The only way to win is to lose at ShitDice.

Plot twist: OP is just a genius in marketing and he is making everyone play at his site. This is actually a good way to attract customers (victims)

Thank you to all of our supporters, I look forward to seeing disappointing you on ShitDice.

EDIT: This just in! AMAZING NEW DISCOVERY! Do you like being insulted as you play! GREAT!

Now, with a basic edit that I managed to take 3 github commits to actually implement (okay the third was a bit embarassing):

https://github.com/untitled-dice/untitled-dice.github.io/commit/0e5eabb46b0a8da6a36d6ca79921a86d7d915c7e
https://github.com/untitled-dice/untitled-dice.github.io/commit/6dd2d3a14bdcdefccd5177680ae3fd81ee67f417
https://github.com/untitled-dice/untitled-dice.github.io/commit/f0fea971e81c1df4a242e431cecf332e25b8068e

YOU CAN NOW BE CALLED ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:

• ShitUser - A fresh new victim customer ready to give me money and get nothing in return play on ShitDice!
  • ShitMod - Do you like having power that you'll probably never even use? JOIN OUR STAFF TEAM!
  • ShitOwner - You think you can be a ShitOwner? Think again, PEASANTS!

Yours sincerely,

ShitDice

bitstealth

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 09:28:50 AM

That announcement is shit like its name but have fun to read this shit Cheesy so what will be future of this shit if moneypot will be under new owner Huh
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 09:40:11 AM

That announcement is shit like its name but have fun to read this shit Cheesy so what will be future of this shit if moneypot will be under new owner Huh

Nothing will change, because it's all on MoneyPot's side and as we are of course ShitDice we will not be doing anything about the change as that would require us to actually put effort into our website.

(on a serious note, nothing will actually change, it doesn't mean anything it changes hands)

stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 10:58:19 AM

LoL. This made me laugh a lot! Thanks for the thread.
Also, don't you think that the house edge should have been negative? Also, why don't you accept shitcoin?
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 10:59:22 AM

LoL. This made me laugh a lot! Thanks for the thread.
Also, don't you think that the house edge should have been negative? Also, why don't you accept shitcoin?

Oh, but then we'd actually have to develop something rather than just cloning the MoneyPot Untitled Dice script and changing some settings, and that would mean that we'd actually be unique. Can't have that.

(Though, we do have some nice things like "ShitUser" etc now Wink)

DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 12:40:47 PM

To further publicise the worst Bitcoin dicing site ever brought to Bitcointalk, we (I) have created a promotion video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX7nKCO0tXA

I hope you will be disappointed thoroughly by its content.

edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 12:48:06 PM

NEW INNOVATIVE UPDATE:

Using our advanced graph simulation techniques MS Paint we have created a new graph to temporarily grace the background of ShitDice:

We hope you enjoy it.

After reading the OP i was not sure as i felt it lacked a bit on the sales pitch part but after seeing the cold hard scientific data that we are indeed going to the moon i am sold.
The Promotional video was so good that i am already waiting on the "version 2" or an update to get me even more HYPED for the release of another clone unique dice site!

You made my day OP.. Thank You!
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 01:02:15 PM

After reading the OP i was not sure as i felt it lacked a bit on the sales pitch part but after seeing the cold hard scientific data that we are indeed going to the moon i am sold.
The Promotional video was so good that i am already waiting on the "version 2" or an update to get me even more HYPED for the release of another clone unique dice site!

Luckily for you we have been released for almost 24 hours now so we are basically as trusted as other competing dice sites like PrimeDice and Just-Dice. And don't worry, new promotional videos will come out soon about the rise and fall of high rollers and also new videos of my new Lamborghini here up in the Hollywood Hills.

edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:31:36 PM

Luckily for you we have been released for almost 24 hours now so we are basically as trusted as other competing dice sites like PrimeDice and Just-Dice. And don't worry, new promotional videos will come out soon about the rise and fall of high rollers and also new videos of my new Lamborghini better servers here up in the Hollywood Hills server room.

I corrected it a bit for you to keep it more real so it would reflect the crypto gambling a bit better Tongue
Also visited the site looks good! If i could only see the elephant better, the damn chat box is too big. I would also prefer seeing a clown hat or some kind of a hat on the elephant and balloons that the elephant holds with its trunk.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:36:15 PM

Wow! I am already addicted.  Cheesy

Do you consider starting a shit-warz against PrimeDice?

By the way this kind of marketing actually works lol. Especially if you are innovative like this. Grin
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 04:18:40 PM

thats an interesting game name and an interesting way to attract people to your website Cheesy i believe its a great idea
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: