Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:42:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit.net withdrawal problem  (Read 6247 times)
anonymousx (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:02:11 PM

I am trying to withdraw ANTI/BTC/1337 from Yobit exchange and it's in processing stage for 2 days now, contacted admin twice, tweeted to them twice and people on chat say they have no problem withdrawing, I know that everything I did is correct, I withdraw before without a problem, now every withdraw I make just go to the processing list, and I end up with 3 stuck withdrawals.

Anyone that can give me the admin ID on this forums or at least help me reach admin, it's not a big withdrawal but I really wanna start staking already.

0.006 BTC
3000 ANTI
5000 1337

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:16:50 PM

I am trying to withdraw ANTI/BTC/1337 from Yobit exchange and it's in processing stage for 2 days now, contacted admin twice, tweeted to them twice and people on chat say they have no problem withdrawing, I know that everything I did is correct, I withdraw before without a problem, now every withdraw I make just go to the processing list, and I end up with 3 stuck withdrawals.

Anyone that can give me the admin ID on this forums or at least help me reach admin, it's not a big withdrawal but I really wanna start staking already.

0.006 BTC
3000 ANTI
5000 1337

This is likely not the best place for this post - try posting in their thread directly, in the Altcoin section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.

Yobit's admin username, by the way, is YoBit (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406594).
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 08:46:06 AM

Normally you can withdraw from the selected coins without issues.
Try to cancel one of the orders (1337 for example) then put the amount to withdraw (5000) then verify that the price is the same as the one shown above amount (for the moment it is 0.00000031 btc) then sell it.

If this isn't working try to contact blacksmith in the chat box on yobit.net
You can always post in yobit topic in the alt section / sending yobit a pm/ send a message to their support (which is useless imo...)
Unfortunately yobit has the worst support ever seen (i even doubt that they have one... )

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 10:54:36 AM

i had the same problem such it few months ago but i send support ticket immediately twice

and it took a few days until my problem solved
anonymousx (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 11:09:19 AM

Thank you guys for answering, I will pm him, and also post in altcoin afterwords, I didn't want to post there was afraid to get misplaced post, but I guess it's allowed now that you told me.

Yes worst support ever, and its delaying me as I wanted to stake the few I will get, I would be staking by now but this will cause me to wait for the maturity of the coins, that if they ever fix my problem.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 12:32:49 PM

Thank you guys for answering, I will pm him, and also post in altcoin afterwords, I didn't want to post there was afraid to get misplaced post, but I guess it's allowed now that you told me.

Yes worst support ever, and its delaying me as I wanted to stake the few I will get, I would be staking by now but this will cause me to wait for the maturity of the coins, that if they ever fix my problem.

I also have withdrawal issue, been waiting for 2 days now. WTF s going on, first Cryptsy now Yobits.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
coinyoo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:27:01 PM

From time to time, Yobit has some withdrawl issues. I had a lot of deposit issues in the view days. Unfortunately the support is not the best.
Try to ask directly in the service thread of Yobit here.

anonymousx (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:35:50 PM

I will never use Yobit even if they give me the withdrawals, also this is definitely going to my blog, the support delay of course, 4 days of delay.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:44:40 PM

I am using Yobit since it has been released and I have never made any bad experience. Every exchange has deposit and withdrawal problems. This is normal, so do not panic.
anonymousx (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 01:02:29 AM

I am using Yobit since it has been released and I have never made any bad experience. Every exchange has deposit and withdrawal problems. This is normal, so do not panic.

You are right, but I have been waiting for days now, I wont panic over $2 usd worth of coins not withdrawing, not even for the 0.01 btc still in Yovi orders, but I hate the fact that owner doesn't care for supporting members, he can have mods or something taking care of the crap if he can't do it!
Hariom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 05:04:05 AM

For Your Kind Information )))
Yobit Has Now Closed The Door For NewBies So That might be the strong reason why u havent been paid .
Many people Are complaining about yobit spammers so Yobit is taking strict action.. Go to "Meta" Section and check the big yobit spammers list. They all have been banned . Check if your name occurs there and from now you wont be able to join that campaign since it is closed for newbies no matter they are spammers or legit ones ))
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 07:59:13 AM

My withdrawal has been executed. No issues anymore. Have people still been waiting?

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 08:05:24 AM

When you submit a ticked you probably will receive the answer within a week (that's what happened to me last time) but try to catch the admin when he is online in the chat.
InvoKing
Legendary

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 01:49:45 PM

Yobit Has Now Closed The Door For NewBies So That might be the strong reason why u havent been paid .
Many people Are complaining about yobit spammers so Yobit is taking strict action.. Go to "Meta" Section and check the big yobit spammers list. They all have been banned . Check if your name occurs there and from now you wont be able to join that campaign since it is closed for newbies no matter they are spammers or legit ones ))
What are you talking about?
Newbies can't even join yobit to check if he is banned or not.
And the OP isn't even posting about the signature compaign, he is using yobit as an exchange service and everyone can register there whether they are in btctalk or not...
Focus on the OP before posting next time.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 02:50:16 PM

When you submit a ticked you probably will receive the answer within a week (that's what happened to me last time) but try to catch the admin when he is online in the chat.

You can try to contact him via their thread on BTT as well.

anonymousx (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 06:17:11 PM

You can try to contact him via their thread on BTT as well.

I can't find the thread can you please point it out.
coinyoo

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 06:38:16 PM

LOL! Do you have exclusive information  Grin Yobit.net is still open for everyone, no matter whether you are Newbie or whatever.

anonymousx (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:12:56 PM

Yobit logged in this forum today and had the time to list some spammers and to post CAT ref link on twitter, but not the time to check my stuck withdrawals or forum messages or the 3 tickets I am sending in the last days or my tweets to him, and the last thing is mods deleting my posts to him.

also I am tired of cheap people defending yobit for the 1 USD he give them per week for signatures, as an exchange it's fail, and I am thankful I didn't deposit some real cash, I don't want my crap coins anymore, back to cryptsy and good luck to whoever use that piece of un-managed cheap php script.

Regards
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:22:15 PM

Yobit logged in this forum today and had the time to list some spammers and to post CAT ref link on twitter, but not the time to check my stuck withdrawals or forum messages or the 3 tickets I am sending in the last days or my tweets to him, and the last thing is mods deleting my posts to him.

also I am tired of cheap people defending yobit for the 1 USD he give them per week for signatures, as an exchange it's fail, and I am thankful I didn't deposit some real cash, I don't want my crap coins anymore, back to cryptsy and good luck to whoever use that piece of un-managed cheap php script.

Regards

I saw that the official YoBit account has been market with negative trust, also i think that the tickets are processed by the support/help desk and not by the campaign manager, sadly that they do not offer any phone number to contact them.
InvoKing
Legendary

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 12:59:55 PM

I saw that the official YoBit account has been market with negative trust
sadly that they do not offer any phone number to contact them.

Hilariousandco gave a negative trust to yobit because he doesn't care about the post quality of his members...
Meanwhile another negative trust for the shit support that they have is justified tho..
Besides, YoBit (generally) isn't reading/answering his pm, nor answering the posts made in his 2 topics and the support in their site may give an answer after 1 week as they can not answering you... Seems The only way to contact them is via blacksmith in the chat box on their site...
The support of yobit deserve 0.5/10

anonymousx (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:18:33 PM

I saw that the official YoBit account has been market with negative trust
sadly that they do not offer any phone number to contact them.

Hilariousandco gave a negative trust to yobit because he doesn't care about the post quality of his members...
Meanwhile another negative trust for the shit support that they have is justified tho..
Besides, YoBit (generally) isn't reading/answering his pm, nor answering the posts made in his 2 topics and the support in their site may give an answer after 1 week as they can not answering you... Seems The only way to contact them is via blacksmith in the chat box on their site...
The support of yobit deserve 0.5/10

Since withdrawals are stuck, I will need to deposit to be able to chat, nah, they can keep the change but he will never ever get another deposit, even if its 0.001 BTC.

PS: I have lost 0.01BTC on Yovi coins which is also stuck on the site, and they have no true value.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:32:01 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 06:15:59 AM by Zeta0S

Yobit los my 5.5 Ethereum. No awnser from support, emails and PM on bitcointalk.
Thank you Yobit!  Angry

In am willing to remove my feedback when i got my 5.5 Ethereum back.

Edit:Yobit helped me out. Bad Feedback removed  Smiley

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
elobizph

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:33:23 AM

I just joined yobit few days ago and join on their signature campaign and I just requested the first withdrawal and it works fine and then the send button is working now and someone posted about withdrawal issue and I just tested to withdraw my balance and it is instant I receive it 15 minutes so no problem on my side.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1203

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 04:19:18 PM

I just joined yobit few days ago and join on their signature campaign and I just requested the first withdrawal and it works fine and then the send button is working now and someone posted about withdrawal issue and I just tested to withdraw my balance and it is instant I receive it 15 minutes so no problem on my side.

Same thing to me and all the signature campaigners,had a lot of friends who uses Yobit and they don't have a problem with their deposit and withdrawal I don't know if it is an isolated cases but with thousands of users and transactions most staff cannot keep up but I read they will be adding more staffs..

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
letyouearn2

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:33:13 PM

Same thing to me and all the signature campaigners,had a lot of friends who uses Yobit and they don't have a problem with their deposit and withdrawal I don't know if it is an isolated cases but with thousands of users and transactions most staff cannot keep up but I read they will be adding more staffs..

On my side, it is totally working fine. I also joined yobit signature campaign before 4 days only and accumulated 0.001btc something . I have tried making a withdrawl and i received it within a minute. That's relly awesome.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:46:44 PM

I have not got problems either. Everything works fine on Yobit. If you are using the signature campaign you have to be aware of that the payout button only works temporarily. The seems a feature not a bug  Cheesy It seems they implemented it to avoid to much signature reward payout. Just wait some days and everything will work again. If you have different problems try to reach the admin over the shoutbox. He usually answers very quickly to problems.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:18:33 PM

I have not got problems either. Everything works fine on Yobit. If you are using the signature campaign you have to be aware of that the payout button only works temporarily. The seems a feature not a bug  Cheesy It seems they implemented it to avoid to much signature reward payout. Just wait some days and everything will work again. If you have different problems try to reach the admin over the shoutbox. He usually answers very quickly to problems.

No problem either. In fact today i got it within 2 minutes. It was a small withdrawal (0.08) BTC, but it arrived in my wallet very fast.
Guess you need to contact support because the system got a hick up

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:52:24 PM

I am currently dealing with warning about being banned for asking them to rescan my LTC and DOGE wallets. I have had 24+ ltc & 9k+ doge confirmed and deposited & avail according to block chain. But no one wants to answer and the Domi mod continues to warn me about banning me saying I am spreading disinformation. also says there is nothing wrong with ltc or doge cuz they sent and received. well I have blockchain saying different. All i need is my wallets to be rescanned so my coins show up Sad
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 10:53:40 PM

I am currently dealing with warning about being banned for asking them to rescan my LTC and DOGE wallets. I have had 24+ ltc & 9k+ doge confirmed and deposited & avail according to block chain. But no one wants to answer and the Domi mod continues to warn me about banning me saying I am spreading disinformation. also says there is nothing wrong with ltc or doge cuz they sent and received. well I have blockchain saying different. All i need is my wallets to be rescanned so my coins show up Sad

I don't know what happened with your transaction and balance on Yobit. I don't see them here on forum frequently also, I think someone more experienced can help you better on the thread you created, but the "issue" the guys are complaining here is about the Signature Button that doesn't work sometimes, it's normal and start working again in few days.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Gohs

Activity: 149

send &receive money instantly with no hidden cost

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 10:57:22 PM

There are times Yobit site has problems especially when you are dealing with large sums of money. Their slow customer response make people anxious and label them as scam, although they usually do respond after a while.

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 11:04:29 PM

I don't have any issues withdrawing money. Recently, I withdrawed 0.0075 in just a few hours. Try to wait for a few more hours and if not, just wait yobit's response or you can message him here in its profile.
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:33:36 AM

Fucking Yobit is a scam, they have stolen my ESP under false pretext of trying to update the wallet code for 3 fucking months
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:18:45 AM

Fucking Yobit is a scam, they have stolen my ESP under false pretext of trying to update the wallet code for 3 fucking months

Yobit stole from me to.   Deposit Ethereum and never got to the account balance.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:43:26 AM

Stop using Yobit scammers guys.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:34:27 AM

Stop using Yobit scammers guys.
This will be the best to do to prevent this lost funds in this shitty site, after they get your huge funds there they will give you reasons with so many excuses that their wallet is like this and like that so they cant give you a withdraw process, then months will come then no answer at all.
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 07:46:28 AM

We still cannot withdraw Pesobit (PSB) from Yobit, because they are still running on the wrong chain.

Yet, they still accept transactions, collect commission, no warnings; then when you try to withdraw PSB you are screwed.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
abes438

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:29:27 AM

I will never use Yobit even if they give me the withdrawals, also this is definitely going to my blog, the support delay of course, 4 days of delay.

yeah , id love to get coins withdrawed,
yobit
 Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
- therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacted the support.

rise

: `WARNING - YOBIT are not responding to our requests to update Wallet - do not use YOBIT Exchange`
Teroxin

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:16:06 AM

YOBIT ITS A BIG SCAM!!!

WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY FROM THIS SITE FAST AS POSSIBLE!

THEY LOST MY 4.5~ BTC

http://imagizer . imageshack . us/a/img923/2529/wG7y6a.png   <---remove space
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:52:28 AM

YOBIT ITS A BIG SCAM!!!

WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY FROM THIS SITE FAST AS POSSIBLE!

THEY LOST MY 4.5~ BTC

http://imagizer . imageshack . us/a/img923/2529/wG7y6a.png   <---remove space

YOBIT ITS A BIG SCAM!!!

Please FeedBack YoBit on Bitcointalk.

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:38:24 AM

Let's bump up this topic, as people are still getting scammed by Yobit everyday. Yobit is the most unreliable exchange that exists, they don't answer to any tickets you open about any problems.

Stay away from Yobit.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Syndicator

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:27:39 PM

Help my Zcash is stuck and cannot be withdrawn. No notice of this issue before purchase, they never responded to my ticket...
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:07:29 PM

Let's bump up this topic, as people are still getting scammed by Yobit everyday. Yobit is the most unreliable exchange that exists, they don't answer to any tickets you open about any problems.

Stay away from Yobit.
Necroposting isnt really necessary because there are lots of related threads when it comes to Yobit reputation upto nowadays.I didnt even expect that this exchange is still alive and kicking and continuing giving out headaches into its recent users.

Help my Zcash is stuck and cannot be withdrawn. No notice of this issue before purchase, they never responded to my ticket...
Dont expect too much that they would reply into your ticket asap.Yobit is been popular and getting the title on having the worst support ever into an exchange.All you need to do is wait up on where miracle happens.

Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:18:57 PM

Do not use Yobit, They are Thiefs! There is no Support to help you out.

I lost a view Ethereum on there plantform that go stuck.

Yobit = SCAM Exchange

cristian2018

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:01:20 AM

YOBIT IS A BIG BIG SCAM ... SCAM ... PONZI SCHEME ... AND MANY OTHER ...

WE CALL FBI OR FED'S or EUROPOL / INTERPOL , EUROPEAN CYBERCRIME DEPARTMENT ... TO WATCH THIS ISSUE ...

after many many peoples losing their money into the website , by using a tool called INVEST BOX , and named as they said :

InvestBox
Invest your free coins to InvestBox! It’s a tool for devs to promote their coins. It’s NOT Pyramid/HYIP, all payments are made from special fund.
InvestBoxes can change status from Active to «No coins», but you can close your investment any time, it’s 100% safe.

in fact , is not any 1% safe , they play with our money , move the price as they want ,if volumes increase , they move the price lower and lower ... but this is not the big problem

the problem is that from 24 hours ago , the invest box tool , did not make any PAYMENT , or if make any payment there is a 8-9-10 hours delay , during this time , price drop more that 100% and it reflect into the balance ... they did it deliberate way , because of a name called LIMBO , which generate deliberate transactions of billions of virtual coins , in this way they overload the servers , and have delay delay delays in everything ....

many of customers ,lost their coins / money from account , other customers was unable to login and lost their access accounts , I AM VERY SURE THAT IS BECAUSE OF THEM...

So please , FBI , KGB , EUROPOL < INTERPOL < watch this problem, because is similar to BTC-E i smell , and if everything is in this way , shutdown this worst exchanger who take peoples money.
zamot

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 10:30:41 AM

After 4 years i was back to this exchange ( now i know is scam, but year ago it was fine). Had some issue to log into account because of 2FA - in mean time i made change of phone and lost 2FA code so i could not log in. After writing to support with new account ( 6 months) it was like i talk with the wall. Some stupid answers, multiple time argumented with proves but nothing. On the end, they even disable e-mail notification on new account ( but i still become mails on old one into which i can not log in Smiley ), so i did not received any e-mail of posted ticked or something else. And teh tickets are still open.

So people, if you read this and want to make account there. Do not do it, they will steal your coins and make no sound to help you.

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: