Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:42:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit.net withdrawal problem  (Read 6247 times)
anonymousx (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:02:11 PM

I am trying to withdraw ANTI/BTC/1337 from Yobit exchange and it's in processing stage for 2 days now, contacted admin twice, tweeted to them twice and people on chat say they have no problem withdrawing, I know that everything I did is correct, I withdraw before without a problem, now every withdraw I make just go to the processing list, and I end up with 3 stuck withdrawals.

Anyone that can give me the admin ID on this forums or at least help me reach admin, it's not a big withdrawal but I really wanna start staking already.

0.006 BTC
3000 ANTI
5000 1337
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:16:50 PM

I am trying to withdraw ANTI/BTC/1337 from Yobit exchange and it's in processing stage for 2 days now, contacted admin twice, tweeted to them twice and people on chat say they have no problem withdrawing, I know that everything I did is correct, I withdraw before without a problem, now every withdraw I make just go to the processing list, and I end up with 3 stuck withdrawals.

Anyone that can give me the admin ID on this forums or at least help me reach admin, it's not a big withdrawal but I really wanna start staking already.

0.006 BTC
3000 ANTI
5000 1337

This is likely not the best place for this post - try posting in their thread directly, in the Altcoin section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.

Yobit's admin username, by the way, is YoBit (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406594).
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 08:46:06 AM

Normally you can withdraw from the selected coins without issues.
Try to cancel one of the orders (1337 for example) then put the amount to withdraw (5000) then verify that the price is the same as the one shown above amount (for the moment it is 0.00000031 btc) then sell it.

If this isn't working try to contact blacksmith in the chat box on yobit.net
You can always post in yobit topic in the alt section / sending yobit a pm/ send a message to their support (which is useless imo...)
Unfortunately yobit has the worst support ever seen (i even doubt that they have one... )

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 10:54:36 AM

i had the same problem such it few months ago but i send support ticket immediately twice

and it took a few days until my problem solved
anonymousx (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 11:09:19 AM

Thank you guys for answering, I will pm him, and also post in altcoin afterwords, I didn't want to post there was afraid to get misplaced post, but I guess it's allowed now that you told me.

Yes worst support ever, and its delaying me as I wanted to stake the few I will get, I would be staking by now but this will cause me to wait for the maturity of the coins, that if they ever fix my problem.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 12:32:49 PM

Thank you guys for answering, I will pm him, and also post in altcoin afterwords, I didn't want to post there was afraid to get misplaced post, but I guess it's allowed now that you told me.

Yes worst support ever, and its delaying me as I wanted to stake the few I will get, I would be staking by now but this will cause me to wait for the maturity of the coins, that if they ever fix my problem.

I also have withdrawal issue, been waiting for 2 days now. WTF s going on, first Cryptsy now Yobits.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
coinyoo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:27:01 PM

From time to time, Yobit has some withdrawl issues. I had a lot of deposit issues in the view days. Unfortunately the support is not the best.
Try to ask directly in the service thread of Yobit here.

anonymousx (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:35:50 PM

I will never use Yobit even if they give me the withdrawals, also this is definitely going to my blog, the support delay of course, 4 days of delay.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:44:40 PM

I am using Yobit since it has been released and I have never made any bad experience. Every exchange has deposit and withdrawal problems. This is normal, so do not panic.
anonymousx (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 01:02:29 AM

I am using Yobit since it has been released and I have never made any bad experience. Every exchange has deposit and withdrawal problems. This is normal, so do not panic.

You are right, but I have been waiting for days now, I wont panic over $2 usd worth of coins not withdrawing, not even for the 0.01 btc still in Yovi orders, but I hate the fact that owner doesn't care for supporting members, he can have mods or something taking care of the crap if he can't do it!
Hariom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 05:04:05 AM

For Your Kind Information )))
Yobit Has Now Closed The Door For NewBies So That might be the strong reason why u havent been paid .
Many people Are complaining about yobit spammers so Yobit is taking strict action.. Go to "Meta" Section and check the big yobit spammers list. They all have been banned . Check if your name occurs there and from now you wont be able to join that campaign since it is closed for newbies no matter they are spammers or legit ones ))
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 07:59:13 AM

My withdrawal has been executed. No issues anymore. Have people still been waiting?

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 08:05:24 AM

When you submit a ticked you probably will receive the answer within a week (that's what happened to me last time) but try to catch the admin when he is online in the chat.
InvoKing
Legendary

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 01:49:45 PM

Yobit Has Now Closed The Door For NewBies So That might be the strong reason why u havent been paid .
Many people Are complaining about yobit spammers so Yobit is taking strict action.. Go to "Meta" Section and check the big yobit spammers list. They all have been banned . Check if your name occurs there and from now you wont be able to join that campaign since it is closed for newbies no matter they are spammers or legit ones ))
What are you talking about?
Newbies can't even join yobit to check if he is banned or not.
And the OP isn't even posting about the signature compaign, he is using yobit as an exchange service and everyone can register there whether they are in btctalk or not...
Focus on the OP before posting next time.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 02:50:16 PM

When you submit a ticked you probably will receive the answer within a week (that's what happened to me last time) but try to catch the admin when he is online in the chat.

You can try to contact him via their thread on BTT as well.

anonymousx (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 06:17:11 PM

You can try to contact him via their thread on BTT as well.

I can't find the thread can you please point it out.
coinyoo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 06:38:16 PM

LOL! Do you have exclusive information  Grin Yobit.net is still open for everyone, no matter whether you are Newbie or whatever.

anonymousx (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:12:56 PM

Yobit logged in this forum today and had the time to list some spammers and to post CAT ref link on twitter, but not the time to check my stuck withdrawals or forum messages or the 3 tickets I am sending in the last days or my tweets to him, and the last thing is mods deleting my posts to him.

also I am tired of cheap people defending yobit for the 1 USD he give them per week for signatures, as an exchange it's fail, and I am thankful I didn't deposit some real cash, I don't want my crap coins anymore, back to cryptsy and good luck to whoever use that piece of un-managed cheap php script.

Regards
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:22:15 PM

Yobit logged in this forum today and had the time to list some spammers and to post CAT ref link on twitter, but not the time to check my stuck withdrawals or forum messages or the 3 tickets I am sending in the last days or my tweets to him, and the last thing is mods deleting my posts to him.

also I am tired of cheap people defending yobit for the 1 USD he give them per week for signatures, as an exchange it's fail, and I am thankful I didn't deposit some real cash, I don't want my crap coins anymore, back to cryptsy and good luck to whoever use that piece of un-managed cheap php script.

Regards

I saw that the official YoBit account has been market with negative trust, also i think that the tickets are processed by the support/help desk and not by the campaign manager, sadly that they do not offer any phone number to contact them.
InvoKing
Legendary

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 12:59:55 PM

I saw that the official YoBit account has been market with negative trust
sadly that they do not offer any phone number to contact them.

Hilariousandco gave a negative trust to yobit because he doesn't care about the post quality of his members...
Meanwhile another negative trust for the shit support that they have is justified tho..
Besides, YoBit (generally) isn't reading/answering his pm, nor answering the posts made in his 2 topics and the support in their site may give an answer after 1 week as they can not answering you... Seems The only way to contact them is via blacksmith in the chat box on their site...
The support of yobit deserve 0.5/10

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: