Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit.net withdrawal problem  (Read 6247 times)
Syndicator

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:27:39 PM

Help my Zcash is stuck and cannot be withdrawn. No notice of this issue before purchase, they never responded to my ticket...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:07:29 PM

Let's bump up this topic, as people are still getting scammed by Yobit everyday. Yobit is the most unreliable exchange that exists, they don't answer to any tickets you open about any problems.

Stay away from Yobit.
Necroposting isnt really necessary because there are lots of related threads when it comes to Yobit reputation upto nowadays.I didnt even expect that this exchange is still alive and kicking and continuing giving out headaches into its recent users.

Help my Zcash is stuck and cannot be withdrawn. No notice of this issue before purchase, they never responded to my ticket...
Dont expect too much that they would reply into your ticket asap.Yobit is been popular and getting the title on having the worst support ever into an exchange.All you need to do is wait up on where miracle happens.

Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:18:57 PM

Do not use Yobit, They are Thiefs! There is no Support to help you out.

I lost a view Ethereum on there plantform that go stuck.

Yobit = SCAM Exchange

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
cristian2018

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:01:20 AM

YOBIT IS A BIG BIG SCAM ... SCAM ... PONZI SCHEME ... AND MANY OTHER ...

WE CALL FBI OR FED'S or EUROPOL / INTERPOL , EUROPEAN CYBERCRIME DEPARTMENT ... TO WATCH THIS ISSUE ...

after many many peoples losing their money into the website , by using a tool called INVEST BOX , and named as they said :

InvestBox
Invest your free coins to InvestBox! It’s a tool for devs to promote their coins. It’s NOT Pyramid/HYIP, all payments are made from special fund.
InvestBoxes can change status from Active to «No coins», but you can close your investment any time, it’s 100% safe.

in fact , is not any 1% safe , they play with our money , move the price as they want ,if volumes increase , they move the price lower and lower ... but this is not the big problem

the problem is that from 24 hours ago , the invest box tool , did not make any PAYMENT , or if make any payment there is a 8-9-10 hours delay , during this time , price drop more that 100% and it reflect into the balance ... they did it deliberate way , because of a name called LIMBO , which generate deliberate transactions of billions of virtual coins , in this way they overload the servers , and have delay delay delays in everything ....

many of customers ,lost their coins / money from account , other customers was unable to login and lost their access accounts , I AM VERY SURE THAT IS BECAUSE OF THEM...

So please , FBI , KGB , EUROPOL < INTERPOL < watch this problem, because is similar to BTC-E i smell , and if everything is in this way , shutdown this worst exchanger who take peoples money.
zamot

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 10:30:41 AM

After 4 years i was back to this exchange ( now i know is scam, but year ago it was fine). Had some issue to log into account because of 2FA - in mean time i made change of phone and lost 2FA code so i could not log in. After writing to support with new account ( 6 months) it was like i talk with the wall. Some stupid answers, multiple time argumented with proves but nothing. On the end, they even disable e-mail notification on new account ( but i still become mails on old one into which i can not log in Smiley ), so i did not received any e-mail of posted ticked or something else. And teh tickets are still open.

So people, if you read this and want to make account there. Do not do it, they will steal your coins and make no sound to help you.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: