Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:41:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DGCS] Digital Credits : PoW/PoS/PoB : 4 pools : C-CEX/YoBit/BTCPool  (Read 11476 times)
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:01:13 PM

50% of all Spacecoins?  That would cost almost $150.00! 

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spacecoin/

Are you sure 5 Million DGCS is enough to exchange for .35 BTC worth of Spacecoins?  Maybe you should send another 5 Million to BTCPoolExchange.

I already get something like 1.5$ from yobit signature campaign so we can say that almost 1/3 of the cost is almost covered from me alone, and i agree that there is the need to increase the incentive to burn spacecoin.

lol, I'm beginning to think that I have a stalker. Just can't stop flowing me around. I'm flattered.  Cool

Let's say two stalkers, even i stalk you thanks to an app that can allow me to know when you get online and when you make a post XD

intristin (OP)

Activity: 196

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 08:03:51 PM

50% of all Spacecoins?  That would cost almost $150.00!  

Are you sure 5 Million DGCS is enough to exchange for .35 BTC worth of Spacecoins?  Maybe you should send another 5 Million to BTCPoolExchange.

I already get something like 1.5$ from yobit signature campaign so we can say that almost 1/3 of the cost is almost covered from me alone, and i agree that there is the need to increase the incentive to burn spacecoin.

lol, I'm beginning to think that I have a stalker. Just can't stop following me around. I'm flattered.  Cool

Let's say two stalkers, even i stalk you thanks to an app that can allow me to know when you get online and when you make a post XD

LOL, two stalkers for the price of one, This is heaven!

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
Digital Credits : http://dcredits.com
BARR_Official

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 08:08:49 PM

Still playing catch-up to BARR.  You're not the only stalker who followed everything we do and tried to copy us.  You've even started topics here about BARR in addition to talking about us nonstop in C-Cex chat.  So we're still ahead in terms of stalkers, thanks to you - but please don't try to kill our girlfriends. 

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:10:32 PM

Are you sure 5 Million DGCS is enough to exchange for .35 BTC worth of Spacecoins?  Maybe you should send another 5 Million to BTCPoolExchange.

lol, I'm beginning to think that I have a stalker. Just can't stop following me around. I'm flattered.  Cool

Well at the end i stalk you only to get an idea if there is some update about the burn process or some wallet update (twice i got destroyed because i started the sync of a coin then the dev make a new one the next day) and only here.

Still playing catch-up to BARR.  You're not the only stalker who followed everything we do and tried to copy us.  You've even started topics here about BARR in addition to talking about us nonstop in C-Cex chat.  So we're still ahead in terms of stalkers, thanks to you - but please don't try to kill our girlfriends. 

Is normal BARR_Official, deal with it, even biggest real corporations have to keep an eye on the smallest ones but i don't think that he will do something IRL at the end, maybe you should say a little thanks after all because maybe sometimes you both will find each other helping on a specific coin burn process

Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:15:04 PM

How about this - if you guys are gonna act like children, do it through PM so the rest of us don't have to waste our time scrolling past each embarrassing post  Wink
intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 08:15:27 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 08:30:21 PM by intristin

Well at the end i stalk you only to get an idea if there is some update about the burn process or some wallet update (twice i got destroyed because i started the sync of a coin then the dev make a new one the next day) and only here.

We are working on a new wallet that will be out sometime in the spring, but I don't think it will be a mandatory upgrade. And there will be plenty of advanced warning. We also have android and ios wallets in the pipelines. Just not ready to announce anything yet. If you have not allready, just sign up for a forum account on our site and you will get our weekly newsletters. We are also working on a few things that should increase buy demand for DGCS. That's the benefit to controlling your own block chain, unlike an asset, we call the shots, and we can improve, shift, and expand as needed.

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 08:18:15 PM

How about this - if you guys are gonna act like children, do it through PM so the rest of us don't have to waste our time scrolling past each embarrassing post  Wink

LOL, I see your point, but he keeps posting in all of my threads, I have not made a single post in any of his. I'm trying to be a civil as I can. But one has to defend himself.

BARR_Official

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 08:44:18 PM

LOL, I see your point, but he keeps posting in all of my threads

Why have you made 6 threads, and why do you keep locking them when people ask honest questions about whether you're running a scam?

I have not made a single post in any of his.

Maybe a moderator can confirm how many of your own posts you've deleted.  How many is it, dozens?  Not all in my threads, of course.

I'm trying to be a civil as I can.

Remember how you called me a "pussy bitch faggot" and how you were going to war against BARR and crush us on December 1st? 

I can't find the original quotes, maybe they're among the many of your own posts you've deleted.

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 08:47:31 PM

BARR_Official, The threads I locked was not people asking honest questions, it was you posting the same shit you are posting in here. Anyone can search and see that to be true. Why don't you just focus on your own project? Lets just call a truce here and now, and do your own thing, and I will do mine! Agreed?

Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:40:23 PM

is there a richlist for this coin  Huh
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 01:05:00 PM

yep
intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 01:49:43 PM

yes, http://explorer.dcredits.com/ledger.php , and as you can see I am the biggest holder, and I'm not dumping. And all of my holdings have come via mining and buying. If anyone is left holding the bag, it will be me.

junbi39

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:43:36 PM

what is the current dgcs market cap?
MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:46:41 PM

A simple visit to coinmarketcap.com would have answered your question, anyway if you really want to know at the moment of this post it results that is about $ 1,089 or if you want the ammount into bitcoin is 3 BTC

intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 04:17:36 PM

speechless  Roll Eyes

MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 04:20:54 PM

speechless  Roll Eyes

well consider that is just 1% of the objective if you want that digital credits get added to some gambling websites

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 05:25:22 PM

I just got told off by http://dcredits.cryptopools.com/ for keeping to many DGCS on the pool, sorry Smiley all sorted now

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
junbi39

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:38:59 PM

A simple visit to coinmarketcap.com would have answered your question, anyway if you really want to know at the moment of this post it results that is about $ 1,089 or if you want the ammount into bitcoin is 3 BTC

dont know coinmarketcap, i am new to crypto
thanks for the info
that is a relatively low price and market capitalization
MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 07:28:12 PM

dont know coinmarketcap, i am new to crypto
thanks for the info
that is a relatively low price and market capitalization

In fact is better that we start with low capital coins because starting directly with the big ones is something very stupid

raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 07:31:30 PM

Well, if anybody could read AND understand, they would knew, that coinmarketcap is wrong.
There are nearly as many dgcs on burn exchange as cmc says as overall supply...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: