Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction] BitHell.io - domain name transfer  (Read 457 times)
BitHell.io (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 05:14:55 PM

Description:

BitHell.io was a bitcoin faucet, integrated with faucetbox. It ran from March 2015 to October 2015.

Analytics stats:
> 300,000 unique users
> 4,5 million page views
average session 3:30 mins

Starting bid: 0.25 BTC

Buy it now: 1 BTC

End date and time: November 25th at 12 PM (GMT TIME)

Additional information:

An escrow service will be used for this transaction. Domain name will be transferred to buyer's Namecheap account.
I think this is a great deal considering that .io domains cost ~$33 a Year.
BitHell.io will have to be renewed on 03-15-2016 .

You can only bid in 0.03 - 0.05 BTC increments.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:09:29 PM

Sad to see it getting sold but good luck and hope you start another venture.
I was a regular vistor and indeed it was a great site, you gave me many rewards and bit tips, for that I will always appreciate your kindness and generosity.

And its gone.
BitHell.io (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 11:47:01 PM

@Racey - Thank you for the nice words. Although most people will disregard your feedback, since you have a negative rep, I'd like to say that I really appreciate that you've always left feedback and was among the most active users. For that, hats off !
I had to abandon the faucets for personal issues and because I had many problems with bots/cheaters etc.
If I ever have the chance, I'll come back stronger with new projects. For now, though, I'll have to let it go.

ONTOPIC:

I have made my mind on the starting price.

Bidding now starts at 0.10 BTC. Other than that, the first post still applies. Thank you.

_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 04:43:33 AM

The faucet no longer exists, right? You're effectively auctioning just the domain? Potentially interested.

Thanks Smiley

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
BitHell.io (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:52:48 PM

@master-P - that's correct. I no longer have the intention of running faucets (due to personal issues and also due to the fact that I had improper anti-botting measures).

I see that the domain might be valuable, it still gets search engine searches and has over 350 sites linking to it. I see no reason not to rebrand it and use it for anything else bitcoin-related (or something else?).

Either way, if I do not manage to sell it, I will have the domain parked (along with BitHeaven.io) and would probably earn something from ads. If interested, I can sell both BitHeaven and BitHell in a special bundle pack. Smiley

Also, I could provide access to this btalk username to the new owner, for a small extra fee . There's no reason I would manage this username if the site doesn't belong to me.

Anyway, keep me posted. The bidding is on 'til 25th.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: