Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:44:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Illuminati End Game Started --- effects on BTC  (Read 16038 times)
Ultros

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:57:49 PM

I gave you video proof and you still keep pressing the same button

What about the button "I was there and two friends of mine got shot"? What about that you fucking dumbass? What now? I'm lying? I'm an illuminati agent? The thing I've seen were hallucinations? Come on. Argue with that. I've seen them in the hospital two days ago. One got hit in the stomach and the other one in the right leg, that fucker is allergic to morphine so they can't give him any. If you deny that just because you've seen someone holding a phone and a dude smoking a cigarette on youtube you can, sir, deeply stir your asshole with a telegraph pole and be the first to visit my ignore list before I really get emotional.
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:58:56 PM

Wow. You piss on the victims in Paris and you are one sick dude.
You are like Anders B. B. and his paranoid friend Fjordman. Fy faen dette er for dumt. Trekke inn voldtekt av norske barn. 

I could agree with all of that (or at least calmly debate about it) but whoever deny people suffered and died that night will get nothing for me but insults. It's beyond my level of tolerance. I'm probably too close to the subject so I better stop posting.

You two are government brain washed morons then. I gave you video proof and you still keep pressing the same button. Here's some more proof, even though it doesn't really matter any more since you are hopeless.

You went full retard dude.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 10:09:09 PM

What about the button "I was there and two friends of mine got shot"? What about that you fucking dumbass? What now? I'm lying? I'm an illuminati agent? The thing I've seen were hallucinations? Come on. Argue with that. I've seen them in the hospital two days ago. One got hit in the stomach and the other one in the right leg, that fucker is allergic to morphine so they can't give him any. If you deny that just because you've seen someone holding a phone and a dude smoking a cigarette on youtube you can, sir, stir your asshole with a telegraph pole.

Pics or it didn't happen.  Grin

It's funny how you think that you have a right to be pissed off because someone on the Internet does not believe your story. You're like a jew who gets angry when someone denies the holocaust and provides evidence. What about those victims to the Kenyan terrorist attack? Why is Paris any better? Or perhaps that Russian air plane? Why is it that the world goes full retard on Paris false flag terrorist attacks while not giving a damn about dead Kenyians, Palestinian child victims to Israel's attacks and passengers of the Russian air plane? And finally, it is not impossible that a couple of civilians were injured during the operation to make it more believable.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
Oblodo

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 10:20:21 PM

What about the button "I was there and two friends of mine got shot"? What about that you fucking dumbass? What now? I'm lying? I'm an illuminati agent? The thing I've seen were hallucinations? Come on. Argue with that. I've seen them in the hospital two days ago. One got hit in the stomach and the other one in the right leg, that fucker is allergic to morphine so they can't give him any. If you deny that just because you've seen someone holding a phone and a dude smoking a cigarette on youtube you can, sir, stir your asshole with a telegraph pole.

Pics or it didn't happen.  Grin

It's funny how you think that you have a right to be pissed off because someone on the Internet does not believe your story. You're like a jew who gets angry when someone denies the holocaust and provides evidence. What about those victims to the Kenyan terrorist attack? Why is Paris any better? Or perhaps that Russian air plane? Why is it that the world goes full retard on Paris false flag terrorist attacks while not giving a damn about dead Kenyians, Palestinian child victims to Israel's attacks and passengers of the Russian air plane? And finally, it is not impossible that a couple of civilians were injured during the operation to make it more believable.

An Estonian coder that goes full Nazi. Wow.. the hard years under soviet rule must sure have made an impact on your family. Now go sit in a corner.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 10:31:17 PM

An Estonian coder that goes full Nazi. Wow.. the hard years under soviet rule must sure have made an impact on your family. Now go sit in a corner.

Estonians were sent to the Siberia with trains in masses. Many of them were killed for fun in train stations by pouring cold water on them during the winter. They died of cold. That's what Soviet Russia did to Estonia. I'm not complaining like the jews do about their fictional holocaust. What is more, Estonians were slaves for 600 years to Germans and Russians and they are not walking around complaining about it to the whole world. Blacks were slaves only 200 years in USA and we hear them whining every day. Have some respect for the people who don't smear their sad history in the face of everyone on this planet.

Oblodo

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 10:55:31 PM

Estonians were sent to the Siberia with trains in masses. Many of them were killed for fun in train stations by pouring cold water on them during the winter. They died of cold. That's what Soviet Russia did to Estonia. I'm not complaining like the jews do about their fictional holocaust. What is more, Estonians were slaves for 600 years to Germans and Russians and they are not walking around complaining about it to the whole world. Blacks were slaves only 200 years in USA and we hear them whining every day. Have some respect for the people who don't smear their sad history in the face of everyone on this planet.

I must say you seem like a rather sorry soul. Must be tough being from that part of Europe. I guess that explains your ignorance. The gene pool must have gone sour, to use your kind of rhetoric.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 11:14:03 PM

I must say you seem like a rather sorry soul. Must be tough being from that part of Europe. I guess that explains your ignorance. The gene pool must have gone sour, to use your kind of rhetoric.

First of all, what is your major malfunction? Why do you need to devalue me so badly? Did I not agree with you on something? Perhaps you misunderstood me. Or perhaps you just need a polar opposite to your ego so that you could know who you are? I'm asking this because I'm slowly getting tired of hearing from you. State your business and I will see what I can do to end this nonsense.

Secondly, you have it all wrong, again. Because Estonians have been raped by the soldiers of so many nations, our gene pool is the healthiest. You must be a Nazi yourself if you think that a clean gene pool is what makes the finest of people. Perhaps a blonde Arian is the ultimate human according to you?  Grin You racist. Don't you know anything? Mixed breeds are always healthier than clean breeds, it's a widely known fact.

Finally, what do you mean by my ignorance? The fact that I am rude? Then I agree, I am rude on purpose. But if you mean lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated, then yet again it is more like an attempt to offend me rather than objective statement (see the link below).

Scientific Study Reveals Conspiracy Theorists The Most Sane Of All

Oblodo

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:00:33 AM

First of all, what is your major malfunction? Why do you need to devalue me so badly? Did I not agree with you on something? Perhaps you misunderstood me. Or perhaps you just need a polar opposite to your ego so that you could know who you are? I'm asking this because I'm slowly getting tired of hearing from you. State your business and I will see what I can do to end this nonsense.

Secondly, you have it all wrong, again. Because Estonians have been raped by the soldiers of so many nations, our gene pool is the healthiest. You must be a Nazi yourself if you think that a clean gene pool is what makes the finest of people. Perhaps a blonde Arian is the ultimate human according to you?  Grin You racist. Don't you know anything? Mixed breeds are always healthier than clean breeds, it's a widely known fact.

Finally, what do you mean by my ignorance? The fact that I am rude? Then I agree, I am rude on purpose. But if you mean lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated, then yet again it is more like an attempt to offend me rather than objective statement (see the link below).

My beef with you dear ignoramus, is that you are a fucking nazi. You think reading pseudoscience blogs and ranting off stupidity, is proof  that you are "right". You are just as irritating as the religious morons in Syria and Irak. You;little boy, are a complete and utter tool. You have no sources and nothing behind your claims, just more idiotic links to stuff you read on fringe sites found on Internet. By the way, there is no objectivity in this world, only subjective  "truth". But there are loads of lies. Now go do some drugs, and I will end this here. You are just too uneducated and stupid, to even bother trying to debate.
Harmonica

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 05:51:54 AM

My beef with you dear ignoramus, is that you are a fucking nazi. You think reading pseudoscience blogs and ranting off stupidity, is proof  that you are "right". You are just as irritating as the religious morons in Syria and Irak. You;little boy, are a complete and utter tool. You have no sources and nothing behind your claims, just more idiotic links to stuff you read on fringe sites found on Internet. By the way, there is no objectivity in this world, only subjective  "truth". But there are loads of lies. Now go do some drugs, and I will end this here. You are just too uneducated and stupid, to even bother trying to debate.

People like Hyena and his ilk are bat poop crazy.  Good on you for calling him out.

They think they know what is up, meanwhile it is a not so elaborate smoke and mirrors show that clearly displays their lack of education, inability to think logically, their clear racism and will continue to believe in this crap until they are on their death bed.  Not to mention they are terrible for the legitimacy of this community.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 07:51:17 AM

People like Hyena and his ilk are bat poop crazy.  Good on you for calling him out.

They think they know what is up, meanwhile it is a not so elaborate smoke and mirrors show that clearly displays their lack of education, inability to think logically, their clear racism and will continue to believe in this crap until they are on their death bed.  Not to mention they are terrible for the legitimacy of this community.

Keep saying it to yourself, sheep.

First they ridicule you, then they fight you... You have just entered the fight zone as your arguments have become brainless insults. Guess who wins?  Grin

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 08:36:57 AM

I believe in facts and I know these people, whoever they are, they talk symbols.
If one can't read them there's only one thing to do: to deny.

I don't know if Hyena is crazy or not but he is asking questions no one here is able to confute. Because we don't know, we can only suppose.
And I suppose, as well, that this game is bigger than what we think.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
.COOK.
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
HardForkComing

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 08:38:53 AM

Not sure if this is a troll post, but I really believe BTC is the NWO currency. - No, I don't have any "proof" and I'm not able to research this topic deeper.
But what the hell, bitcoin to the moon, lol.

There's a big need for 1 global currency, and I think this is it.
Some conspiracy theories have been proven real.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 09:06:52 AM

I don't know if Hyena is crazy or not but he is asking questions no one here is able to confute. Because we don't know, we can only suppose.

We have been wrong so many times on so many things in the past. The slavery, earth being flat, witches, you name it. What gives us the right to say that this time we get it all right? About crazies --- who cares if you're crazy or not if you can perfectly pretend to be sane when it is required by the surrounding social construct. The word "crazy" only truly applies to people who are so overwhelmed by their insanity that they are not being able to hide it when needed. Here, on the Internet, you can't even tell a difference if a person is trolling or not. Then how can you say for sure if someone is crazy or not?  Grin

Not sure if this is a troll post, but I really believe BTC is the NWO currency. - No, I don't have any "proof" and I'm not able to research this topic deeper.

Actually critically thinking people are divided on that matter themselves. Some think bitcoin is evil because it fits so well in the NWO agenda. Anyway, who says we cannot take the good things that come with the NWO and discard the bad things? Let's keep bitcoin and let's discard RFID chips, the federal reserve and central banks.

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:22:36 AM

Yes, most of the people in here are able (and they already did it with alt-currencies) to recreate bitcoin.

Let's keep bitcoin and let's discard RFID chips, the federal reserve and central banks.
Agreed.

And you point out something extremely important: all the major technologies we have come from warfare research. Shall we discard them today? OF course not. This is how technology goes: we can't stop it as it is now. But, for God's sake, let's use it for the better.

████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
.COOK.
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
Shiver

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:44:26 AM

Is internet good or bad?  What about smartphones - good or bad?

Bitcoin?

Btw, for the conspiracy theories, which sometimes later prove to be conspiracy fact, I'm with Hyena, though I dislike the word conspiracy as it's not really the appropriate word.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 11:09:36 AM

I dislike the word conspiracy as it's not really the appropriate word.

Me too. It's deceptive. Truth seeker is a much more appropriate term for the people who --- amongst other things --- investigate conspiracy theories.

phoenix1

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:50:30 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 02:15:21 PM by phoenix1

I'm too lazy to find the right quotes for my answers, so I'm just going to state this:

Regarding psychedelic substances --- they're like a microscope --- a tool that allows you to see what is normally not visible. You use the "microscope" for a couple of minutes, take notes and possibly learn something new. Only a fool would walk around with the microscope constantly in front of their face.

As for the Paris attacks, yes they were as fake as they could be. It's laughable how people have those French flags for their profile pictures in Facebook. What fools. It's a complete joke. The FORENSIC EXPERTS WERE SMOKING ON THE CRIME SCENE and a DEAD MAN IS TAKING A SELFIE.

https://youtu.be/I0EW1-EDevQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_QH0WkBeP0

Bitch please, you have to be a complete moron to still believe the official story.

So, you want us all to do critical thinking. Well, I watched that first video you posted and I have these probelms with it, amongst many others :

Commentator claims that scene is 'floodlit' ... - look closely and you will see that those lights are at exactly the same height as the the one next to the window at the front of the scene (which happens to be broken/switched off. Make a stroy out of that if you wish) . They are street lights attached, erm, unsurprisingly, to the side of a buillding on a narrow street

The most intersting part of the video was from about 3:50 to 4:15 where it is looks very much like the lady has her feet on bars on the windows below and that is how she is able to 'hang' there and why here body it at the angle it is.
As soon as she is pulled up you can clearly see her feet move from the level of one of the crossrails on the security grate of the window below. There is no way to rule this out from that video.
As for what she is holding on to - it is totally impossible to rule out that there was a lip on the ledge above that helped here hold on, or even a hook of some sort. You simply can't see this or rule it out. But if she indeed has her feet on a rail, the 'lie' is that she was 'hanging' as technically she was not, and remaining in that position would not have been easy, but possible, more so if your life depended on it.

As the for the alleged 'selife', who are you to say and know what he is doing on his phone? Clearly he is not a 'DEAD MAN' as you state. Who, other than you even claimed he was dead? Injured and calling for help perhaps ...attempted dying call to a loved one perhaps. Calling it a selfie is well, pretty narrow-minded IMO. And why no flash if Selife?

Your capitalized points above, that are supposed to persuade us of your 'case' read like second rate tabloid headlines. Designed for impact, but with very little substance behind them. And according to you we are all 'morons' if we don't believe them  Roll Eyes. More sensationalism ...

Nothing in this video provides the conclusive proof required for your extremely bold claims, as anyone who is prepared to actually look closely and not listen to your narrative or the commentators can see.

As for the smoking a cigarette, clearly they are getting ready to enter the scene - one is just putting his gloves on, and they are standing next to their van. Que surprise, someone having a last minute smoke b4 putting on gloves and mask and getting to work. Really not sure how this suports your theory in any way whatsoever. Man smoking before working ... Wow, who'd have thunk it. Unprofessional for a Forensic Analyst, maybe. Smoking gun ... not at all.

So, go back and watch the video, with your eyes, not your ears and with a mind free of what you want to see in it and actually look at the details. After that come back and say it is cannot be so if you wish. (HINT: just in case you have not done so, try watching it on a monitor rather than a phone or tablet - nothing is discernible on a small screen. Use that microscope Wink )

Like you, the commentator has already made up his mind before watching the video and does not evn entertain that possibility or propose what are without doubt, realistic alternatives. He, like you, is simply trying to fit the events into his predetermined view of what has happened. He maybe be so blinded by paranoia that he is unaware that this is what he is doing, but that is how it comes across. It's called 'perception bias' - only looking for evidence that supports your pre-determined ideas and ignoring the rest. Can be happening at a conscious or subconscious level.

FWIW I would never deny that TPTB spin events to suit their agendas - I am not that naive, and its pretty damn obvious to anyone who is half awake, so pleae don't smear me as another sheep that blindly believes the mainstream narrative of every world event. I also don't blindly believe 'conspircay theorists' either. There is certainly good evidence to support some theories, but in this case, you are gonna have to do a much to better job to convince me.

Kind of ironic that you started this thread with talk of an Illuminati agenda and have then proceeded to push your own agenda as hard as possible.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves"  - Confucius (China 551BC-479 BC)
Xeelee

Activity: 165

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:53:27 PM

To be honest, at the very begin I was thinking, David Icke is somehow crazy. But as more information I gather here I’m getting scared…

NXT-Wallet: NXT-UBDL-3XU4-NQBZ-FT33G
jaredboice

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:35:12 PM

We have been wrong so many times on so many things in the past. The slavery, earth being flat, witches, you name it. What gives us the right to say that this time we get it all right? About crazies --- who cares if you're crazy or not if you can perfectly pretend to be sane when it is required by the surrounding social construct. The word "crazy" only truly applies to people who are so overwhelmed by their insanity that they are not being able to hide it when needed. Here, on the Internet, you can't even tell a difference if a person is trolling or not. Then how can you say for sure if someone is crazy or not?  Grin

Actually critically thinking people are divided on that matter themselves. Some think bitcoin is evil because it fits so well in the NWO agenda. Anyway, who says we cannot take the good things that come with the NWO and discard the bad things? Let's keep bitcoin and let's discard RFID chips, the federal reserve and central banks.

I don't even think Bitcoin actually fits the NWO agenda. Besides the fact that it's essentially a central bank killing application, among other things, it came out as open source.  Only a suicidal banker would give out the keys to the kingdom.  Whoever created Bitcoin essentially viewed it as ultimate transaction freedom whether we're talking about money or data.  The idea that NWO came up with Bitcoin probably came straight out of the NWO.  It's a red herring.  Complete Fallacy in reasoning.

Like I said, unless the Bankers all just decided to give up all their power, it doesn't make any sense
MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 03:12:09 PM

Not sure how this will effect bitcoins

I haven't watched the links yet, I'll check it out in a bit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: