Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:34:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Back to $ 400 soon?  (Read 32426 times)
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:59:36 PM

Bitcoin is full of surprises as we all have seen by now. Even when the price looks very solid and due for a rise, the price goes down again as whales manipulate the market to shake out weak hands. That's why I never put too much trust in the price.

The bitcoin price is very volatile. But did you think the bitcoin rose too much between May and June and deserved some kinds of correction?

A correction will happen or maybe even happened when we went from 770 to 650.
In a worst case scenario I still predict the price will be above 450 dollar. To me it seems that is the price for miners to mine bitcoin with profit.
Below that price, we could expect a negative difficultly again.

A correction is happening at the moment. The bitcoin price will rise again after a few months of correction.
Kewatia

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:33:37 AM

Bitcoin is full of surprises as we all have seen by now. Even when the price looks very solid and due for a rise, the price goes down again as whales manipulate the market to shake out weak hands. That's why I never put too much trust in the price.

The bitcoin price is very volatile. But did you think the bitcoin rose too much between May and June and deserved some kinds of correction?

A correction will happen or maybe even happened when we went from 770 to 650.
In a worst case scenario I still predict the price will be above 450 dollar. To me it seems that is the price for miners to mine bitcoin with profit.
Below that price, we could expect a negative difficultly again.

A correction is happening at the moment. The bitcoin price will rise again after a few months of correction.

I think so. The bitcoin price is rising in steps. After it rises one step, it will have a rest for a few months, then rise again.
purebitco

Activity: 337

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:33:59 PM

wow, + 7% in the last 24 hrs

Shocked Shocked Shocked

i don't think that we will be back to 400$ soon as price now is 650$ and we had halving 1 week ago so i am pretty sure that price won't fall down but will rise only

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Palodar

Activity: 376

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:57:10 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

i don't think that we will be back to 400$ soon as price now is 650$ and we had halving 1 week ago so i am pretty sure that price won't fall down but will rise only

Compared to the $400 price, the bitcoin price will not fall down to that value. The price will be higher now.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:38:27 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Compared to the $400 price, the bitcoin price will not fall down to that value. The price will be higher now.

If the price goes back to 400 dollar. A lot of miners (90%) of them will have problems to pay for their electricity. So yes it can happen, but the mining cartel will not allow the price to go this low, because their million dollar rigs will be put to waste.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:46:17 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

If the price goes back to 400 dollar. A lot of miners (90%) of them will have problems to pay for their electricity. So yes it can happen, but the mining cartel will not allow the price to go this low, because their million dollar rigs will be put to waste.

In china its not how it works. They go by a yearly basis of a paid off pre-paid contract terms, you look into the details by asking a chinese friend near that province but they do it in taipei as well.

So regardless if its up or down the electrical side is already taken care of, its more of the person adding more units or replacing is the factor.

As for the cartels - assuming its the drug cartels getting on the mining game as well - then I wouldnt know their setup.
pattu1

Activity: 675
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:05:20 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

The price was sub 300 some time back and the world didn't collapse.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:29:16 PM

I think for now the price is very hard to decrease or back to that price because block halving is done.. and i think if they seen low value of bitcoin there is investor will buy more bitcoins and i think the next will be hit at 700 value untill 800 value..
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:10:21 PM

I think for now the price is very hard to decrease or back to that price because block halving is done.. and i think if they seen low value of bitcoin there is investor will buy more bitcoins and i think the next will be hit at 700 value untill 800 value..
thats true, right now it is pretty much impossible for the price to drop that much, i think that we will only go up with price from now on because there will be a huge interest from people on bitcoins
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:51:05 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

of course the price is not going to come back down, that would be a huge disaster as a lot of people would be sad about the price dropping and they would sell a lot of bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
LandOwner

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:14:28 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

of course the price is not going to come back down, that would be a huge disaster as a lot of people would be sad about the price dropping and they would sell a lot of bitcoins

I think so. The bitcoin shall not drop below $400. The bitcoin has more users and is more useful than before.
Kewatia

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:17:00 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

I think so. The bitcoin shall not drop below $400. The bitcoin has more users and is more useful than before.

The bottom of the current price range is around $550. If the bitcoin price drops below that level, it will bounce quickly.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:25:28 PM

the price will be stable at $600 above, maybe we will ee bitcoin reah $1000 again in this year Smiley
bkeep holding our bitcoin or keep trade our bitcoin and growing it everymonth.
Kewatia

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:47:29 AM

the price will be stable at $600 above, maybe we will ee bitcoin reah $1000 again in this year Smiley
bkeep holding our bitcoin or keep trade our bitcoin and growing it everymonth.

The Ethereum Classic is rising at the moment. So it might reduce the price of the bitcoin in the short term.
skysblu

Activity: 219
Merit: 205

_Bitcoin Africa_

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:37:02 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

no, price probably won't wall to 400$ anytime soon as price now is too high to fall there because of pump and dump, and price will even rise because of halving
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:52:59 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

no, price probably won't wall to 400$ anytime soon as price now is too high to fall there because of pump and dump, and price will even rise because of halving

The price will not easlily go to 400. Because many miners can't make profit with with just 400 dollar per bitcoin times 12.5.
I think the mining farms will push the price up again when the price comes near 500 dollar.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Kewatia

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:16:36 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

The price will not easlily go to 400. Because many miners can't make profit with with just 400 dollar per bitcoin times 12.5.
I think the mining farms will push the price up again when the price comes near 500 dollar.

That is right. The mining cost is more than $400 for many people. They will not sell the bitcoin below cost.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 03:27:37 PM

Damn its 600 now Sad I bought quite some btc at price of $650
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:28:01 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

That is right. The mining cost is more than $400 for many people. They will not sell the bitcoin below cost.

Yeah Exactly i agree to your point But I have noticed that recently from 3 weeks value getting lower and lower. I don't think this is healthy for bitcoin. It should get increase in future with mass adoption.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:25:35 PM

I don't think the price will fall to $400, the bottom price is $600, I have a fear that if it drop below that, whatever may be it will be back again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: