Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:29:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ePayments.com – electronic Wallet, payment system  (Read 3685 times)
ePayments (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:57:54 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 01:38:02 PM by ePayments

Dear members,

We would like to invite you to have a look at ePayments platform www.epayments.com. You might have heard of us, or maybe you’re already using ePayments!

About ePayments:
Our company is registered in the United Kingdom and operates according to English law. In 2014 ePayments received an FCA licence (UK) which confirmed the reliability of our service and provided the legal right to issue electronic money. ePayments guarantees the safety of financial operations and the protection of confidential information.

How ePayments works:
Working with payments with ePayments is easy and simple: the e-Wallet allows you to make payments and calculations, whereas the ePayments Prepaid MasterCard® allows to pay for goods and services in stores and withdraw funds from ATMs.

You can get paid using several methods:
• Wire Transfer - 0%
• Internal transfer  - 0%
• WebMoney

Withdraw funds:
Cash from ATMs with ePayments card
Payment in POS-terminals with ePayments card
Internal transfer
Bank transfer
Transfer to WebMoney
Withdraw funds to credit/debit card (VISA/ MasterCard®)

ePayments Prepaid MasterCard® limits:
• Minimum amount which can be added to the card- $10.00
• Maximum daily amount which can be withdrawn from an ATM- $3,000.00
• Maximum amount which can be added in one operation- $10,000.00
• Maximum amount allowed on the card- $20,000.000

It is possible to make payments to our cards from any affiliate networks. To receive a payment on ePayments you need just to clarify with your partner programme the most convenient way for them to pay- directly by internal transfer on ePayments (in which case you need just to provide your ePID) or, for example, by bank transfer (you can find the necessary details needed for such a transfer on the ‘Add funds’ page in your personal account).

Our mobile applications:

Available on iTunes and Google Play.

Manage your finances from your smartphone! Our applications support the following services:
• Get paid funds to e-Wallet by direct transfer, bank transfer or from What you're posting is forbidden and against the forum rules.;
• Transfer funds from e-Wallet to VISA/MasterCard® cards;
• Transfer funds between e-Wallets and ePayments cards;
• Transfer funds to/from WebMoney;
• Transfer funds to anybody by their telephone number or email;
• Exchange currencies;
• Order, activate and make full use of ePayments cards.

I will be happy to answer any questions which you may have.

Sincerely yours,
Lydia, ePayments community-manager.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:36:14 AM

Man your minimum and maximum amounts on Bank Wire Transfers are too high.Plus it will rip off the users as for transfer minimum amount should be $85 which is also subjected to your transfer fees and maximum is only $135.So basically we pay taxes both the times when we try to transfer an amount more than $135.What if my amount is $150? I won't be able to transfer more than $135 even with paying your service fee and have to wait for the remaining amount to reach $85 to be able to be transferred .
funkydog

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 05:18:24 AM

Nice domain! That domain is worth some money dude.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:29:16 PM

Your fees are expensive for a little arbitase  Embarrassed
ePayments (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:39:05 PM

Good afternoon,

Man your minimum and maximum amounts on Bank Wire Transfers are too high.Plus it will rip off the users as for transfer minimum amount should be $85 which is also subjected to your transfer fees and maximum is only $135.So basically we pay taxes both the times when we try to transfer an amount more than $135.What if my amount is $150? I won't be able to transfer more than $135 even with paying your service fee and have to wait for the remaining amount to reach $85 to be able to be transferred .

Kindly informing you that "min $85.00" means a minimum service fee, not a transfer amount, and "max $ 135.00" means a maximum service fee for transfer from your eWallet to bank account.

The minimum amount including fees for transfers from your eWallet to bank account is $ 100.00, and the maximum amount of transfer including fees is $ 100 000.00.

Transfer can be processed online in menu "Payments and transfers” – “To Bank account”.

Best regards,
ePayments team.
ePayments (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:21:09 AM

Dear customers!

You all undoubtedly need to make repeat payments such as transfers to relatives and partners. Specially for such cases we have catered for the functionality of payment templates. From now on ePayments you can make a payment, create a template and pay using the details provided in one click.

You can try the new feature in your personal account.

Sincerely yours,
ePayments team
webde

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:38:53 PM

here is something for my wife account was freeze in 2014 and till today they still haven't gave any reason why they held the money over 2 years to them it was money laundry but i know i was doing bitcoin trading here the support answer after 2 years
Ticket No. 157576. annik biss
Dear Annik Bissonnette, Thank you for contacting the ePayments support team. At the moment we actually do not have any relevant information to be communicated to you. However, we are at the final stage of the decision-making process, since our legal department has been preparing the statement on this issue as well as the directions for e-Wallets involved into the flow of payments. We do understand your wish to resolve the issue at the earliest possible time, and we are also aimed at this. We are intended to provide you with the final notice within 1 month.

lokk how much money they holding on over $6000 USD now mw and my wife hiring lawyer to get throw them plus 2 years of no payment made.
don't do business with them 2 years holding legal money and keep saying bank hasn't fix the issue 2 years wow they are scam and scam?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? Angry
didjital

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:46:26 PM

here is something for my wife account was freeze in 2014 and till today they still haven't gave any reason why they held the money over 2 years to them it was money laundry but i know i was doing bitcoin trading here the support answer after 2 years
Ticket No. 157576. annik biss
Dear Annik Bissonnette, Thank you for contacting the ePayments support team. At the moment we actually do not have any relevant information to be communicated to you. However, we are at the final stage of the decision-making process, since our legal department has been preparing the statement on this issue as well as the directions for e-Wallets involved into the flow of payments. We do understand your wish to resolve the issue at the earliest possible time, and we are also aimed at this. We are intended to provide you with the final notice within 1 month.

lokk how much money they holding on over $6000 USD now mw and my wife hiring lawyer to get throw them plus 2 years of no payment made.
don't do business with them 2 years holding legal money and keep saying bank hasn't fix the issue 2 years wow they are scam and scam?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? Angry

ouch... another version of PayPal... great Sad
emregungor

Activity: 475
Merit: 127

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:21:55 AM

Do not use epayments my account does not answer with no reason closure

They do not answer the tickets  Closed our reasonless accounts

Hesabımı sebepsiz kapattılar ayrıca önce eşimin hesabını kapattılar ve kart ücretini ödemediler
Bugüne kadar yaptığım bitcoin alışverişlerinde benim üzerimden binlerce dolar kazandılar ve bana çok fahiş fiyatlara sattılar.

SiZaRe

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:13:32 AM

the funny part, after all these comments from the community they didn't even dare to reply on these allegations  Cheesy Cheesy

well i don't trust comments so often and am not willing to throw a lot of money onto these frauds accounts as they are having 0 guarntees for their customers.

but what to do if you have no other choices ?

i mean i live in the middle east and it's super hard right now to get any legit company to give you a debit card for bitcoin, which is lame... Undecided Undecided
ferreiradoria

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:05:02 AM

The service is very low quality. i tried to be verified and they start to made a hundred of questions. I answered all the questions correctly and they rejected my verification and suspended my account with no reason. I did not reccomend this service to anyone. Just imaginate what they will do if have your money.

Dear members,

We would like to invite you to have a look at Epayments platform www.epayments.com. You might have heard of us, or maybe you’re already using ePayments!

About ePayments:

We started work in 2011 after having previously focused on the affiliate marketing industry. We’re continuously developing our functional capabilities and offering our clients new value-for-money services. Our clients come from over 100 countries and from various branches of internet business - such as Forex and digital currency markets - and for them we’ve become an indispensible financial aid. Since 2014 we have been an FCA licence holder (UK), granting the right to issue electronic money.

Our clients have confidence in us, and our professional team works on a daily basis to reinforce this trust by working to three main principles: openness to new ideas, flexibility and promptness.  

We offer as products both dual-currency electronic wallets and bank cards.

Our services:

Adding funds:
• Wire Transfer - 0%
• Internal transfer  - 0%

Transferring funds:
• Wire Transfer - 0.8% (min $85, max $135)
• Transfer to bank cards - 3.5%
• Transfer to ePayments card - 0 %
We also offer our clients the possibility to get a prepaid debit card (USD/EUR) to withdraw money and pay for purchases. The commission rates are some of the most competitive in the market.

Order cost- 35 USD/29 EUR (first year’s service is free!)*
Cash withdrawal at ATMs- 2.6 USD
Commission for card purchases - 0 USD
Daily withdrawal limit- 3 000 USD
Daily card purchase limit- none

More detailed information on tariffs and limits can be found here https://www.epayments.com/tariffs_usd.html.

* Special offer! For this forum’s members we’re offering a discount on card orders: now just 20 USD or 17 EUR! To order a card with the discount you’ll need to register by following the link:  https://my.epayments.com/#/registration?promo=bitcointalk
But hurry: places are limited!

Other than our services we offer our clients the chance to earn money by participating in our referral programme, ePayments Referral. The idea is simple: each client receives an individualised bonus link. For each card ordered and activated by a newly-registered client (using your bonus link), you get 15 USD or 12 EUR, depending on your card.

We will be happy to answer any feedback or queries on this thread.

Sincerely yours,
ePayments team
malexovic

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

@ferreiradoria

I can't agree with you. Actually this is outstanding service. Yes, they require you to verify your ID as well as phone number and location by providing them with utility bill with QR code. Maybe verification looks to strickt, but these guys take seriously everything they do. Once you need quality support from them, they will provide you with the best possible service...

It took 2 to 3 days to fully verify my account. In a week I received gorgeous looking MasterCard made of black plastic. Royal Mail delivered it very fast, though I'm a thousand miles away from UK. After my recommendation several guys from my office also subscribed for ePayments.

It should be OK to withdraw funds with bank transfer in next few months, the fees are going to be reduced to EUR 15 + 0.5%. I always withdew using other Visa or Mastercard or directly to BTC.
What was the most helpful for me is I was quickly buy BTC with my ePayments balance in hot perioud when other methods did not work.

I had more than $30k on my ePayments balance and I did not feel uncomforable about that. Though I was using many other services like crappy Payoneer, who suspended my account with $7k and tried to steal them. Only was able to get my money back when reported them to financial ombudsman. Or I don't even mention services like PayPal...

someoldcoins

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:17:46 PM

stupid company with ultimate goal to collect information .

low reputation and bad customer support , stay away !
someoldcoins

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:25:25 PM

@ferreiradoria

I can't agree with you. Actually this is outstanding service. Yes, they require you to verify your ID as well as phone number and location by providing them with utility bill with QR code. Maybe verification looks to strickt, but these guys take seriously everything they do. Once you need quality support from them, they will provide you with the best possible service...

It took 2 to 3 days to fully verify my account. In a week I received gorgeous looking MasterCard made of black plastic. Royal Mail delivered it very fast, though I'm a thousand miles away from UK. After my recommendation several guys from my office also subscribed for ePayments.

It should be OK to withdraw funds with bank transfer in next few months, the fees are going to be reduced to EUR 15 + 0.5%. I always withdew using other Visa or Mastercard or directly to BTC.
What was the most helpful for me is I was quickly buy BTC with my ePayments balance in hot perioud when other methods did not work.

I had more than $30k on my ePayments balance and I did not feel uncomforable about that. Though I was using many other services like crappy Payoneer, who suspended my account with $7k and tried to steal them. Only was able to get my money back when reported them to financial ombudsman. Or I don't even mention services like PayPal...

payoneer is much more trusted  , epic fail  this sound like a paid post .

LEINADbtc

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:49:18 PM

Have tried and used ePayments.com, can confirm they are pretty legit.
Their card was about $5, I think?
Which seems pretty reasonable, and it doesn't have some crazy fees, like we would expect.

Is a yes from me, since all other wavecrest are out for non eu.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
choetech

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:15:00 AM

No support in forum thread!!! Roll Eyes
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

Yes some support is missing but me too i think the minimum and maximum amounts on Bank Wire Transfers is quite hight for my opinion!

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
malexovic

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:27:09 PM

payoneer is much more trusted  , epic fail  this sound like a paid post .

"much more trusted" by whom?
here's how they suspended my account with $7400+ and did not give a f**ck about my money for almost one year (until I made some particular steps): https://gyazo.com/7d97625e3e5b1c102957e26edd367543

You don't know what you're talking about, dude, Payoneer suspends accounts more frequently than even PayPal.
GayPal at least will allow you to withdraw funds after 180+ days, unlike payoneer.

I was sharing my real experience with real facts, you just operate with general phrases like "payoneer is much trusted".
Go check your ears if my post sound to you.
zamolsix

Activity: 162
Merit: 5

FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:55:49 AM

i also got registered and verified, i am about to order my card, but i can`t find an exchange that can change cryptocurency to epaymants like advcash payer webmoney ...etc.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █  FreeLancer. Graphic Designer. Video Editor █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂  
Chifako

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:52:12 PM

i also got registered and verified, i am about to order my card, but i can`t find an exchange that can change cryptocurency to epaymants like advcash payer webmoney ...etc.
I didn’t try it but as I know you can upload your account with crypto and change it via their platform.
Chifako

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:55:04 PM

Is there any better alternative?
Since this situation with wavecrest hapenned, I’m searching for debit card and can’t find anything trustable.
What cards do you use now for cash out your crypto?
z1701333

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:12:53 AM

They are fine, they just move very slow with verification and support. And i mean very slow, for me it took about 2 weeks to receive the cards, and that with express shipping, several days to receive an answer from support if you are not verified, about 24 hours if you are verified. I believe that wires are also processed manually which is also very slow. However i only use the cards with cryptocurrency, and that works perfect.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:28:08 AM

They are fine, they just move very slow with verification and support. And i mean very slow, for me it took about 2 weeks to receive the cards, and that with express shipping, several days to receive an answer from support if you are not verified, about 24 hours if you are verified. I believe that wires are also processed manually which is also very slow. However i only use the cards with cryptocurrency, and that works perfect.

Fuck that dude. If they cannot establish a decent support service, why would I trust them with my own money? I also emailed them 2 weeks ago, nothing.

No support, NO MONEY!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
zamolsix

Activity: 162
Merit: 5

FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:19:12 PM

what options are now for a card to withdraw bitcoin when you want ? i think epayments is one of few at the moment that offers cards.
I don`t like the fact that they exchange bitcoin and litecoin at a verry low rate and that are not many option to deposit funds to epayments wallet.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █  FreeLancer. Graphic Designer. Video Editor █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂  
keepboxm

Activity: 229
Merit: 170

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:51:48 AM

5 days to become verified user + customer support ticket is still pending almost 72 hours Sad
First time I see such unprofessional and slow support. How businesses with such awful service even exist in 2018???
z1701333

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

5 days is good, it took longer for me Smiley The point is that they are not scammers, they won't steal your money, but they are just very slow and this can be an issue.

Loading the cards via cryptocurrency is automated and it works perfect, the card limits are decent, so that's what i was looking for. Cards even support Mastercard Secure Code / 3d secure and contactless payments.

Did not try any of the other services like wires and stuff and i won't, because they might be processed manually and it will probably be very slow.

I guess since almost all other card programs are dead, people are moving over to them ... This is not an excuse though, they should hire more people.
z1701333

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:54:03 AM
Merited by BrunoCarvalho (1)

what options are now for a card to withdraw bitcoin when you want ? i think epayments is one of few at the moment that offers cards.
I don`t like the fact that they exchange bitcoin and litecoin at a verry low rate and that are not many option to deposit funds to epayments wallet.

As i'm aware, there are none left ... i have used spectrocoin and advcash , but their card programs were ended with the WaveCrest fiasco ... Both of them have excellent customer support and even live chat for verified users. They said they are looking for other card programs and they will replace all canceled cards for free, but for now let's wait and see ...
BrunoCarvalho

Activity: 31
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:13:53 PM

I have ePayments card (4.95€) aswell and it works like a charm! The load cia crypto is just perfect and almost no fees at all! (Its my main card right now)
Only cons i´ve see is that they dont let you have an e-wallet in crypto!

I also have an uPayCard (0.00€), it works very good aswell, some minor problems at start but the prompt live chat solved the issues every time! This solution have a litle more fees to load the card but still a very viable choice! The only cryptos working with upaycard is Ethereum and Bitcoin! But you can have an e-wallet in ETH or BTC and decide when to load to the card!

This are the only cards i know that is working right now!

If you manage big amounts of money you can use Mistertango (0.00€) aswell but the fees for loading is a bit higher than the 2 above.... and only accept BTC as crypto to load the card!

Card providers:

UpayCard : PSI-PAY LTD
ePayments : PSI-PAY LTD
Mistertango : WireCard

So this providers will last! i think! Cheesy

The ePayments and uPayCard arrived in my country (Portugal) in 1 week, the Mistertango it takes 2-3weeks! But you have options to pay extra, for fast-delivery!
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:58:39 AM

Epayments good service plus own stock exchange recently screwed up without opening a bank account. This is an important point im my opinion

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
1234georg

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

why registartion code at phone number does not work?

Try to clean cache before request or ask support team.

I find this service good enough. It's pretty easy to withdraw funds from brokers without paying anything to government. heheh.
z1701333

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:50:10 PM

I have ePayments card (4.95€) aswell and it works like a charm! The load cia crypto is just perfect and almost no fees at all! (Its my main card right now)

I also have an uPayCard (0.00€), it works very good aswell, some minor problems at start but the prompt live chat solved the issues every time! This solution have a litle more fees to load the card but still a very viable choice! The only cryptos working with upaycard is Ethereum and Bitcoin! But you can have an e-wallet in ETH or BTC and decide when to load to the card!

If you manage big amounts of money you can use Mistertango (0.00€) aswell but the fees for loading is a bit higher than the 2 above.... and only accept BTC as crypto to load the card!

Card providers:

The ePayments and uPayCard arrived in my country (Portugal) in 1 week, the Mistertango it takes 2-3weeks! But you have options to pay extra, for fast-delivery!

Thanks for the tips!

I looked at them and their limits seem a bit low, except epayments ... their cards and crypto loading are perfect, but do not touch any of their other services !
msukairi

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:59:12 AM

Card providers:

Why ePayments accept to issue me their MasterCard but UpayCard said that they don't support my country and both of them are PSI-PAY LTD ?
BrunoCarvalho

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

Card providers:

Why ePayments accept to issue me their MasterCard but UpayCard said that they don't support my country and both of them are PSI-PAY LTD ?

Didnt know why, maybe they have changed their issuer! On the the ePayments website you can see that now they say at the bottom that they are their own issuer of the mastercard, but on the back of my physical ePaymnets card it says PSI-PAY!!
frelom

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:22:39 PM

They have the worst support in the history of the world.

Their card works, but their support is abysmal. I think they might even have retarded people working there - not sure.

So, I don't recommend this company at all.

Just wanted to give you a heads-up in case you were researching this (cause when I did, I couldn't find a lot of reviews).

You can check their Facebook page to see what I mean.
brmediahub

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:33:31 AM

Hey Guys, May be from your end you might be facing issues with them but for me they are perfect and legit but bit expensive honestly till today i have received and sent more then few hundred thousand dollars till today i have not felt anything from them my incoming wires come in the same day i would say they are better than a bank all you need to make sure is follow their rules very easily like why and from whom you are receiving the money. if you can answer their client questionnaire you are good to use their service.
kornelia--

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:49:16 AM

the problem with Epayements actually are they still fine, but they suspended the crypto load to they wallet, and card, so actually from now they become useless.. I think it will be the same issue just like wave crest holding. so possible this epayements are done .
we should forget it.
frelom

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:02:04 AM

Yeah, you cannot receive via Crypto currencies anymore.
We need an alternative.. ePayments is useless from now on.
kornelia--

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:17:29 AM

no alternative anymore...its done....as far as i know.... I live non europe country so Mistertango doesnt send card there...
kornelia--

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

no alternative anymore...its done....as far as i know.... I live non europe country so Mistertango doesnt send card there...
Okay . Just let me be clear, they open the transaction , so you can send crypto apart ETH .
So hopefully they will be cool for the future  to load up crypto.
BrunoCarvalho

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:11:07 AM

The load/unload with crypto on epayments are working just fine! It was just an update on their side! Only today i already toped up my mastercard with ETHEREUM twice! Smiley
frelom

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:56:57 AM

Confirmed - loading the card with crypto currency works! Tested today and yesterday.

Thank you, ePayments! Hopefully you will fix the support mess and you are good in my book!
~Monk~

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

I just got a message from Epayments that they have internal policy and they DO NOT accept wire transfers from cryptoexchange sites. So it looks like they don't want to work with bitstamp /kraken and etc.
Any comments from user "EPayments" will be much appreciated. Also do we have any good alternatives for wire transfer ?
Thank you.
breezzz

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:17:04 AM

I am use ePayments bank card and  by crypto with card. I not use bank transfer.
So for me ePayments is perfect. Support is fast and helpful.

I am extremely pleased  work of ePayments!
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:37:07 AM

I just got a message from Epayments that they have internal policy and they DO NOT accept wire transfers from cryptoexchange sites. So it looks like they don't want to work with bitstamp /kraken and etc.
Any comments from user "EPayments" will be much appreciated. Also do we have any good alternatives for wire transfer ?
Thank you.

Epayments account never went online again since October, doubt he will answer you here.
But since the message came from Epayments itself, it is legit.
Anyone tried to use Epayment Prepaid Mastercard?
I'm looking for Bitcoin Debit Card that doesn't require Verification, ever since Wavecrest it is almost impossible for me to find fully anonymous non-KYC Debit Card.
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:13:22 PM

Today i received an alert from ePayments support about a phishing scam using ePayments name. As i understood from the email, the two domains epayments.com and epayments-wallet.com both appear at the top of Google search results as sponsored advertising links; so users clicking on those links will be taken to a phishing website similar to the ePayments login page where login details are captured. I recommend every user of epayements services to check his email and follow the steps in the email if he think he was a victim of this phishing attempt.
Am an epayements user and this post is to keep everybody informed.
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

When check official channels of Epayements campagny, i didn't find any official announcement about the last phishing scam attack being solved or about users being victims of that attack. If this is the official announcement thread, would anybody give any information or proofs about thge issue being solved with google ads and other parts. When i received the email, the only thing i did is to contact a friend who also use Epayements services and write a warning post here for everybody to be informed. Managers seems to be totally absent here. No?
averam

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:28:09 AM

ePayments blocked my wallter with 48K $ when I tried to change phone number.
They asked me 8 selfies and after they just stopped to answer.
I wrote in all their topics on all forums - they do not answer me (forums, support, BD director) and don not return my money.
Seens they just stole it.
averam

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:23:29 PM

I sent them official complaint which was written by the lawyer. If it will be no reaction have to complain to official authorities for fraud.
Winstar78

Activity: 365
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 08:25:22 AM

Looks like this service has been suspended. Another btc card is gone.
Was good until it lasted
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: