Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:30:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ePayments.com – electronic Wallet, payment system  (Read 3678 times)
ePayments (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:57:54 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 01:38:02 PM by ePayments

Dear members,

We would like to invite you to have a look at ePayments platform www.epayments.com. You might have heard of us, or maybe you’re already using ePayments!

About ePayments:
Our company is registered in the United Kingdom and operates according to English law. In 2014 ePayments received an FCA licence (UK) which confirmed the reliability of our service and provided the legal right to issue electronic money. ePayments guarantees the safety of financial operations and the protection of confidential information.

How ePayments works:
Working with payments with ePayments is easy and simple: the e-Wallet allows you to make payments and calculations, whereas the ePayments Prepaid MasterCard® allows to pay for goods and services in stores and withdraw funds from ATMs.

You can get paid using several methods:
• Wire Transfer - 0%
• Internal transfer  - 0%
• WebMoney

Withdraw funds:
Cash from ATMs with ePayments card
Payment in POS-terminals with ePayments card
Internal transfer
Bank transfer
Transfer to WebMoney
Withdraw funds to credit/debit card (VISA/ MasterCard®)

ePayments Prepaid MasterCard® limits:
• Minimum amount which can be added to the card- $10.00
• Maximum daily amount which can be withdrawn from an ATM- $3,000.00
• Maximum amount which can be added in one operation- $10,000.00
• Maximum amount allowed on the card- $20,000.000

It is possible to make payments to our cards from any affiliate networks. To receive a payment on ePayments you need just to clarify with your partner programme the most convenient way for them to pay- directly by internal transfer on ePayments (in which case you need just to provide your ePID) or, for example, by bank transfer (you can find the necessary details needed for such a transfer on the ‘Add funds’ page in your personal account).

Our mobile applications:

Available on iTunes and Google Play.

Manage your finances from your smartphone! Our applications support the following services:
• Get paid funds to e-Wallet by direct transfer, bank transfer or from What you're posting is forbidden and against the forum rules.;
• Transfer funds from e-Wallet to VISA/MasterCard® cards;
• Transfer funds between e-Wallets and ePayments cards;
• Transfer funds to/from WebMoney;
• Transfer funds to anybody by their telephone number or email;
• Exchange currencies;
• Order, activate and make full use of ePayments cards.

I will be happy to answer any questions which you may have.

Sincerely yours,
Lydia, ePayments community-manager.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:36:14 AM

Man your minimum and maximum amounts on Bank Wire Transfers are too high.Plus it will rip off the users as for transfer minimum amount should be $85 which is also subjected to your transfer fees and maximum is only $135.So basically we pay taxes both the times when we try to transfer an amount more than $135.What if my amount is $150? I won't be able to transfer more than $135 even with paying your service fee and have to wait for the remaining amount to reach $85 to be able to be transferred .
funkydog

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 05:18:24 AM

Nice domain! That domain is worth some money dude.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:29:16 PM

Your fees are expensive for a little arbitase  Embarrassed
ePayments (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:39:05 PM

Good afternoon,

Man your minimum and maximum amounts on Bank Wire Transfers are too high.Plus it will rip off the users as for transfer minimum amount should be $85 which is also subjected to your transfer fees and maximum is only $135.So basically we pay taxes both the times when we try to transfer an amount more than $135.What if my amount is $150? I won't be able to transfer more than $135 even with paying your service fee and have to wait for the remaining amount to reach $85 to be able to be transferred .

Kindly informing you that "min $85.00" means a minimum service fee, not a transfer amount, and "max $ 135.00" means a maximum service fee for transfer from your eWallet to bank account.

The minimum amount including fees for transfers from your eWallet to bank account is $ 100.00, and the maximum amount of transfer including fees is $ 100 000.00.

Transfer can be processed online in menu "Payments and transfers” – “To Bank account”.

Best regards,
ePayments team.
ePayments (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:21:09 AM

Dear customers!

You all undoubtedly need to make repeat payments such as transfers to relatives and partners. Specially for such cases we have catered for the functionality of payment templates. From now on ePayments you can make a payment, create a template and pay using the details provided in one click.

You can try the new feature in your personal account.

Sincerely yours,
ePayments team
webde

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:38:53 PM

here is something for my wife account was freeze in 2014 and till today they still haven't gave any reason why they held the money over 2 years to them it was money laundry but i know i was doing bitcoin trading here the support answer after 2 years
Ticket No. 157576. annik biss
Dear Annik Bissonnette, Thank you for contacting the ePayments support team. At the moment we actually do not have any relevant information to be communicated to you. However, we are at the final stage of the decision-making process, since our legal department has been preparing the statement on this issue as well as the directions for e-Wallets involved into the flow of payments. We do understand your wish to resolve the issue at the earliest possible time, and we are also aimed at this. We are intended to provide you with the final notice within 1 month.

lokk how much money they holding on over $6000 USD now mw and my wife hiring lawyer to get throw them plus 2 years of no payment made.
don't do business with them 2 years holding legal money and keep saying bank hasn't fix the issue 2 years wow they are scam and scam?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? Angry
didjital

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:46:26 PM

here is something for my wife account was freeze in 2014 and till today they still haven't gave any reason why they held the money over 2 years to them it was money laundry but i know i was doing bitcoin trading here the support answer after 2 years
Ticket No. 157576. annik biss
Dear Annik Bissonnette, Thank you for contacting the ePayments support team. At the moment we actually do not have any relevant information to be communicated to you. However, we are at the final stage of the decision-making process, since our legal department has been preparing the statement on this issue as well as the directions for e-Wallets involved into the flow of payments. We do understand your wish to resolve the issue at the earliest possible time, and we are also aimed at this. We are intended to provide you with the final notice within 1 month.

lokk how much money they holding on over $6000 USD now mw and my wife hiring lawyer to get throw them plus 2 years of no payment made.
don't do business with them 2 years holding legal money and keep saying bank hasn't fix the issue 2 years wow they are scam and scam?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? Angry

ouch... another version of PayPal... great Sad
emregungor

Activity: 475
Merit: 127

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:21:55 AM

Do not use epayments my account does not answer with no reason closure

They do not answer the tickets  Closed our reasonless accounts

Hesabımı sebepsiz kapattılar ayrıca önce eşimin hesabını kapattılar ve kart ücretini ödemediler
Bugüne kadar yaptığım bitcoin alışverişlerinde benim üzerimden binlerce dolar kazandılar ve bana çok fahiş fiyatlara sattılar.

SiZaRe

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:13:32 AM

the funny part, after all these comments from the community they didn't even dare to reply on these allegations  Cheesy Cheesy

well i don't trust comments so often and am not willing to throw a lot of money onto these frauds accounts as they are having 0 guarntees for their customers.

but what to do if you have no other choices ?

i mean i live in the middle east and it's super hard right now to get any legit company to give you a debit card for bitcoin, which is lame... Undecided Undecided
ferreiradoria

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:05:02 AM

The service is very low quality. i tried to be verified and they start to made a hundred of questions. I answered all the questions correctly and they rejected my verification and suspended my account with no reason. I did not reccomend this service to anyone. Just imaginate what they will do if have your money.

Dear members,

We would like to invite you to have a look at Epayments platform www.epayments.com. You might have heard of us, or maybe you’re already using ePayments!

About ePayments:

We started work in 2011 after having previously focused on the affiliate marketing industry. We’re continuously developing our functional capabilities and offering our clients new value-for-money services. Our clients come from over 100 countries and from various branches of internet business - such as Forex and digital currency markets - and for them we’ve become an indispensible financial aid. Since 2014 we have been an FCA licence holder (UK), granting the right to issue electronic money.

Our clients have confidence in us, and our professional team works on a daily basis to reinforce this trust by working to three main principles: openness to new ideas, flexibility and promptness.  

We offer as products both dual-currency electronic wallets and bank cards.

Our services:

Adding funds:
• Wire Transfer - 0%
• Internal transfer  - 0%

Transferring funds:
• Wire Transfer - 0.8% (min $85, max $135)
• Transfer to bank cards - 3.5%
• Transfer to ePayments card - 0 %
We also offer our clients the possibility to get a prepaid debit card (USD/EUR) to withdraw money and pay for purchases. The commission rates are some of the most competitive in the market.

Order cost- 35 USD/29 EUR (first year’s service is free!)*
Cash withdrawal at ATMs- 2.6 USD
Commission for card purchases - 0 USD
Daily withdrawal limit- 3 000 USD
Daily card purchase limit- none

More detailed information on tariffs and limits can be found here https://www.epayments.com/tariffs_usd.html.

* Special offer! For this forum’s members we’re offering a discount on card orders: now just 20 USD or 17 EUR! To order a card with the discount you’ll need to register by following the link:  https://my.epayments.com/#/registration?promo=bitcointalk
But hurry: places are limited!

Other than our services we offer our clients the chance to earn money by participating in our referral programme, ePayments Referral. The idea is simple: each client receives an individualised bonus link. For each card ordered and activated by a newly-registered client (using your bonus link), you get 15 USD or 12 EUR, depending on your card.

We will be happy to answer any feedback or queries on this thread.

Sincerely yours,
ePayments team
malexovic

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

@ferreiradoria

I can't agree with you. Actually this is outstanding service. Yes, they require you to verify your ID as well as phone number and location by providing them with utility bill with QR code. Maybe verification looks to strickt, but these guys take seriously everything they do. Once you need quality support from them, they will provide you with the best possible service...

It took 2 to 3 days to fully verify my account. In a week I received gorgeous looking MasterCard made of black plastic. Royal Mail delivered it very fast, though I'm a thousand miles away from UK. After my recommendation several guys from my office also subscribed for ePayments.

It should be OK to withdraw funds with bank transfer in next few months, the fees are going to be reduced to EUR 15 + 0.5%. I always withdew using other Visa or Mastercard or directly to BTC.
What was the most helpful for me is I was quickly buy BTC with my ePayments balance in hot perioud when other methods did not work.

I had more than $30k on my ePayments balance and I did not feel uncomforable about that. Though I was using many other services like crappy Payoneer, who suspended my account with $7k and tried to steal them. Only was able to get my money back when reported them to financial ombudsman. Or I don't even mention services like PayPal...

someoldcoins

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:17:46 PM

stupid company with ultimate goal to collect information .

low reputation and bad customer support , stay away !
someoldcoins

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:25:25 PM

@ferreiradoria

I can't agree with you. Actually this is outstanding service. Yes, they require you to verify your ID as well as phone number and location by providing them with utility bill with QR code. Maybe verification looks to strickt, but these guys take seriously everything they do. Once you need quality support from them, they will provide you with the best possible service...

It took 2 to 3 days to fully verify my account. In a week I received gorgeous looking MasterCard made of black plastic. Royal Mail delivered it very fast, though I'm a thousand miles away from UK. After my recommendation several guys from my office also subscribed for ePayments.

It should be OK to withdraw funds with bank transfer in next few months, the fees are going to be reduced to EUR 15 + 0.5%. I always withdew using other Visa or Mastercard or directly to BTC.
What was the most helpful for me is I was quickly buy BTC with my ePayments balance in hot perioud when other methods did not work.

I had more than $30k on my ePayments balance and I did not feel uncomforable about that. Though I was using many other services like crappy Payoneer, who suspended my account with $7k and tried to steal them. Only was able to get my money back when reported them to financial ombudsman. Or I don't even mention services like PayPal...

payoneer is much more trusted  , epic fail  this sound like a paid post .

LEINADbtc

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:49:18 PM

Have tried and used ePayments.com, can confirm they are pretty legit.
Their card was about $5, I think?
Which seems pretty reasonable, and it doesn't have some crazy fees, like we would expect.

Is a yes from me, since all other wavecrest are out for non eu.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
choetech

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:15:00 AM

No support in forum thread!!! Roll Eyes
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

Yes some support is missing but me too i think the minimum and maximum amounts on Bank Wire Transfers is quite hight for my opinion!

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
malexovic

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:27:09 PM

payoneer is much more trusted  , epic fail  this sound like a paid post .

"much more trusted" by whom?
here's how they suspended my account with $7400+ and did not give a f**ck about my money for almost one year (until I made some particular steps): https://gyazo.com/7d97625e3e5b1c102957e26edd367543

You don't know what you're talking about, dude, Payoneer suspends accounts more frequently than even PayPal.
GayPal at least will allow you to withdraw funds after 180+ days, unlike payoneer.

I was sharing my real experience with real facts, you just operate with general phrases like "payoneer is much trusted".
Go check your ears if my post sound to you.
zamolsix

Activity: 162
Merit: 5

FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:55:49 AM

i also got registered and verified, i am about to order my card, but i can`t find an exchange that can change cryptocurency to epaymants like advcash payer webmoney ...etc.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █  FreeLancer. Graphic Designer. Video Editor █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂  
Chifako

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:52:12 PM

i also got registered and verified, i am about to order my card, but i can`t find an exchange that can change cryptocurency to epaymants like advcash payer webmoney ...etc.
I didn’t try it but as I know you can upload your account with crypto and change it via their platform.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: