Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:00:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn With Me | Income from reliable sites | Make money and take 50% RCB  (Read 3588 times)
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:28:17 PM

I'm a bit skeptical about this. Does anyone have proof that this site is legit? I am curious, but I need proof first before I decide to join.
Probably you misunderstand this thread, the OP site is legit because he is promoting some money making opportunity websites.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
srcnckr (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:20:18 PM

Latest news of Earn With Me:

-We will have an "Android App" for Earn with Me in max 1 week.
-We have crossed $4.700 as RCB payment!
-We have upgraded our theme, it is faster and looks more beautiful now!
-We have 211K Alexa Rank now!
-We will have a Custom Landing Page with an opt-in form in  max 2-3 days in order to collect user mails and send them automatic mails to advertise our site.
-We have added new sites to make money online!
-We are about to hire a SEO Manager in our team!

Visit now and see the quaity...
http://earnwith.me

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
srcnckr (OP)

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:45:52 PM

Our Android is Application is ready to download. You can download it and carry the latest making money online opportunities with you.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zeeroapps.earnwithme

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:57:16 PM

Sounds ponzi to me. If it asked for money for an investment yet you need to work for it to earn it back is a ponzi to me.
I remember there are already ponzis doing these crap back then but we'll see. Has anyone here in bitcointalk had invested and had already earned?
I agree.If any site ask you to pay for registration or any thing else a promise you to earn money,it is definitely scam or ponzi.Giving money to earn money is a foolishness to me

zsobro

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:02:56 AM

pokerautomatics is a HYIP. I bet the others too.
srcnckr (OP)

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:32:29 AM

JANUARY-FEBRUARY-MARCH BITCOIN GIVEAWAY WINNERS!

We have processed your payments:
https://blockchain.info/tx/680d49d7241080b129790c2aea597f7f3e1767f8bbc5ef240c6b57ebd68de003

You can watch the deails here:
https://youtu.be/scWuEW5D2N4

Thanks for participating.

See you in next giveaways.

Earn With Me​
https://earnwith.me

srcnckr (OP)

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:10:50 PM

The time has come!
We have added a "money making opportunity" into Earn With Me.

-You can earn FREE bitcoins by doing simple tasks online (sharing a post on FB, updating your status on FB, sending a tweet etc.), which will contribute to Earn With Me.
-The registration is absolutely FREE.
-The earnings are all free money for you. We do not accept any payments from our users. We will pay you for your efforts.
-Promote your referral link and earn 25% referral commissions. 15% on 1st level and 10% on 2nd level. You do not have to do tasks to earn affiliate commissions. So, promote it into your team who look for free ways to make money online. (just a tip, aim faucet users and use bitcoin related PTC sites)
-The minimum task price is 100 Satoshi, there is no upper limit. If we see any progress on Earn With Me, we will certainly add more tasks, raise the task rewards!

Visit here to check it and to start making money online for FREE:
https://tasks.earnwith.me

rahullove

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:59:27 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Sounds ponzi to me. If it asked for money for an investment yet you need to work for it to earn it back is a ponzi to me.
I remember there are already ponzis doing these crap back then but we'll see. Has anyone here in bitcointalk had invested and had already earned?

Yes, why not? Itay be a ponzi but they are paying for 5 years and there is really something called poker bots, we dont know if they really have them.
On the other hand, they have paid more than users invested, this means that they are generating income from somewhere, poker bots.
Keep investigating yourself, you will see how reliable they are.
You can check their calculator for the returns on $1000 that suppose to return 60% in 60 days but returns 30% for the duration of 60 days.

60% is before the expenses. actual return is 30%
rahullove

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:26:28 PM

[/sup]
Hi, welcome to "Earn With Me - Income from reliable websites."

Watch our promotional video to understand what we offer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNmeWLixmsI

In short, Earn With Me is:
“-INTRODUCTION OF THE MOST RELIABLE ONLINE MONEY MAKING SITES. FURTHERMORE, WE OFFER YOU UP TO 50% REF BACK, ON EACH SITE YOU SIGN UP UNDER US...”

This is what our costomers read when they click on the site. As the welcome message says: "We introduce you the most reliable online money making sites, and we are offering up to 50% RCB on each site you sign up under us."

-We have categorized the sites with High-Risk, Low-Risk and No-Risk. With the help of this categorization, you can understand how risky that program is.
-Also, we have trust table on each post, you can have a general idea of the site and see our trust score to that program.
-We got payment proofs of each program.

WHAT WE OFFER?

INCOME
Yes, it is really possible that you earn money from the internet. We do our best to introduce you the most reliable websites that will make you money. Of course, there are scam sites that will try to steal your money, but we try to pick the best ones.

MONEY BACK
We offer up to 50% ref back for each site that you sign up under us. By being our referral on the sites, you guarantee to take back half of your investment. Just mail us or comment on the post: your nickname, registered site, invested amount and a payment system. So that, we can pay you back the promised percentage of your referral commission.

RELIABILITY
We are always testing and investing into the sites that we introduce, that is why there is always a payment proof of ourselves. By following the sites we introduce you minimize the risk of losing money.

HOW WE ACHIEVE THIS?
We are a team of 5 people, you can see them below. We got division of labor, "Risk Expert" analyses the possible profitable sites and look for admin details, whois details etc. He gives reports to "Consultant" on a weekly basis. The consultant eliminates some of the sites according to some criteria. When we got a good site to share with Earn With Me followers, we take the necessary trial funds from "Financial Manager". We always test the site before we introduce them to you. If everything works fine in the site after testing it, the owner of Earn With Me, "Project Admin" shares the site with the users of Earn With Me. We share up to 50% referral commission with our downlines. The rest of the money is distributed among team members at variable percentages. The success story of Earn With Me lay behind all these labours . Long hours of investigating, consulting, funding and approving to share a site with you. We trust our featues, we got transparency, experience, investigation, and skill. We trust ourselves. Although we got high percentage of introducing; paying and trustable sites, of course, we might be wrong one day. Until now, not even a single site has turned into scam that we scored 9/10 in the "Trust Score" part of the table in the posts. We hope we will not be mistaken in future, we are working hard for it.

Come and have a look at the sites and join under us, and we will share the promised percentage of referral commission back with you as we have done lots of times:
https://earnwith.me
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:47:34 PM

All these type of offers are basically related to ponzi(s), its not mandatory as freebitco.in is paying well enough . They pay 50% and 20% on 1st and second referral as you know .
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: