Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 05:43:56 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is gambling so addicting?  (Read 230575 times)
teilwalL05

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:13:01 PM

There are many reasons why people get addicted to gambling, some are here just for adrenaline, others think they will get profit if they will continue playing. Second type is worst, these people can easily lose all their money and fall into debt just to gamble more.
Yes, right. levels in gambling addiction is different each person. What's worse if people gamble to sell goods or indebted to someone, it is not very good and could be detrimental. People who are addicted to gambling because they believe that gambling they can benefit from gambling and they think should win. So that they will bet continuously until losing a lot of bets.
That could be the worst thing a gambling addict can do, with that decision I do not think he is still in the right mind in that state. Gambling addiction could really affect one's behavior and would make a very bad decision.
Me, I would not let that happen to me, way back in the past I was addicted in gambling but I was just lucky it did not come to the point that I will able to sell my property just to finance my gambling addiction.
the best way if you want to get out of gambling is to not play in the slightest. you can disconnect the internet and go to the countryside, on holiday with the family. I am sure your cravings will disappear over time. addiction to gambling is difficult to remove. This was terrible.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MWesterweele

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:18:19 PM

Why bitcoin gambling is addicting?Too many reasons,First is because your first gambling  experience they will let you win so you earn money free.Once you earn you will deposit your money and try to win but you will lose.Another reason is gambing can give you big big profit in return.Thats why bitcoin gambling is addicting for me
People now a days want to make fast and easy money and with gambling it is possible to make that happen but we all know that the chances of winning or always lower then losing. People forget about that and only see the money that they can win in front of them.
This is the reason why people are getting addicted into gambling website they want easy fast money where they think they can defeat gambling script that they are smarter than script well, they thinking is wrong if you are trying to be greed i suggest you to stop playing gambling it doesn't make any sense your just looosing money thats it.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:40:30 PM

Why bitcoin gambling is addicting?Too many reasons,First is because your first gambling  experience they will let you win so you earn money free.Once you earn you will deposit your money and try to win but you will lose.Another reason is gambing can give you big big profit in return.Thats why bitcoin gambling is addicting for me
People now a days want to make fast and easy money and with gambling it is possible to make that happen but we all know that the chances of winning or always lower then losing. People forget about that and only see the money that they can win in front of them.
This is the reason why people are getting addicted into gambling website they want easy fast money where they think they can defeat gambling script that they are smarter than script well, they thinking is wrong if you are trying to be greed i suggest you to stop playing gambling it doesn't make any sense your just looosing money thats it.

I think greediness on a person is very normal, you can not make any fast money on gambling because of the risk involve maybe some people are getting a profit on it but I think that is just a mare coincidence and not really an everyday kind of winning in a gamblers life, that is why gambling is prohibited in some countries because of the initial addiction on some people.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████████████░░███████████████
█████████▀░░███░░███░░▀█████████
████████▀░░████░░████░░▀████████
███████▀░░███▀░░░░▀███░░▀███████
███████░░███▌░▄██▄░▐███░░███████
███████░▐███▌░▀██▀░▐███▌░███████
███████░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀░░███████
████████░░▀██████████▀░░████████
█████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█████████
██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN   
        PRESALE OPEN NOW, PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY       
   FACEBOOK          TWITTER          TELEGRAM          INSTAGRAM          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀░░███░░███░░▀█████████
████████▀░░████░░████░░▀████████
███████▀░░███▀░░░░▀███░░▀███████
███████░░███▌░▄██▄░▐███░░███████
███████░▐███▌░▀██▀░▐███▌░███████
███████░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀░░███████
████████░░▀██████████▀░░████████
█████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█████████
██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:50:43 PM

Gambling is addicting because its very enjoying and due to that its very addicting for almost everyone.
I think that gambling is fun and that its addicted but if you can control it its not bad at all in my eyes.
dunfida

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:06:46 PM

I think greediness on a person is very normal, you can not make any fast money on gambling because of the risk involve maybe some people are getting a profit on it but I think that is just a mare coincidence and not really an everyday kind of winning in a gamblers life, that is why gambling is prohibited in some countries because of the initial addiction on some people.

Being greedy are normal on human especially when It comes to money and that's the reality that's why almost of gamblers do keep playing gambling because they want for more profits which this thing is not possible in just playing gambling alone since gambling only relies on luck.

▄▄▄▄              ▄▄                                                              ▄▄▄▄
████             ████                                                             ████
████              ▀▀      ████                         ████                       ████
████  ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ████
█████████████    ████   ███████████   ▄████▀████▄    ███████████  ▐██████████▄    ████
████     ▀████   ████     ████      ▄████▀   █████▄    ████        ▀▀    ▀████    ████
████      ████   ████     ████      ███▀    ▀██████    ████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ████
████      ████   ████     ████      ████▄██▄  ▀████    ████       ████████████    ████
████     ▄████   ████     ████▄     ▀████████▄  ██▀    ████▄     ▐███▌    ▐███    ████       ▄▄
████████████▀    ████     ▀███████▌   ▀█████████▀      ▀███████▌  ████████████    ▀█████▌   ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   

Zooplus

Activity: 742

Fueling Crypto Securitisation

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:05:10 AM

Being greedy are normal on human especially when It comes to money and that's the reality that's why almost of gamblers do keep playing gambling because they want for more profits which this thing is not possible in just playing gambling alone since gambling only relies on luck.
it is normal but that is a sin, when you are greedy you will not care of the others as you are also selfish. Unfortunately when you use your greediness in gambling you will not be able to enjoy gambling despite of the chances that you are having a good run as the result will also not favor unto you due to the fact that you will not be satisfied of your wins and you will not stop gambling.

▄██████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄      ▄▌
  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████
▐          ▀▀▀█████████████
       ▄███▀     ▀▀▀█████▀
    ▄█████  ▄▄▄█████
   ██████▀▀▀███████▌
▄███████   ███████▌
████████   ███████▌
████████   ███████▌
████████▌  ███████▌
▀████████  ███████▌
  ▀███████▄ ████▀▀▀        ▄▀
   ▀███████▌             ▄█▀
     ▀▀██████▄         ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
.CyberTrust.io.█ ██  █
  █ █ █
█  ██ █
  █ █
█ ██  █
█ █ █ 
   ██ █
█ █ █ █
  ██   
█ █ █ █
█  ██ 
█ █ █ █
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████   ██████████████  ████              ██████████████         ████        ████    ███████
..Fueling Crypto Securitisation..
███████    ████        ████         ██████████████              ████  ██████████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█ ██  █
  █ █ █
█  ██ █
  █ █
█ ██  █
█ █ █ 
   ██ █
█ █ █ █
  ██   
█ █ █ █
█  ██ 
█ █ █ █
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
    ▄████████████████▄  ██
    ▀               ██  ██
▄███████████▄       ██  ██
██         █▀█▄     ██  ██
██         █  ▀█▄   ██  ██
██         █    ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀  ███████  ██  ██
██              ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██  ██  ██
██              ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██  █████▀
██              ██ ▄█▀   
▀████████████████▀       

Announcement
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper
hawkins

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 04:41:30 AM

Gambling is addicting because its very enjoying and due to that its very addicting for almost everyone.
I think that gambling is fun and that its addicted but if you can control it its not bad at all in my eyes.
you're right, besides gambling also always be a place of refreshment brain for most businesses. gambling is fun but sometimes gambling also make other people a lot of stress because of the defeat which means when gambling. although as it is, gambling is also often considered as a place to make money, and it makes most people become addicted

pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Buy bitcoin they said... who listened?

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 04:48:49 AM

you're right, besides gambling also always be a place of refreshment brain for most businesses. gambling is fun but sometimes gambling also make other people a lot of stress because of the defeat which means when gambling. although as it is, gambling is also often considered as a place to make money, and it makes most people become addicted

there are so many different types of people who are gambling that is why there is so many different ways people treat gambling. many think of gambling as a way of getting rich and these people are those that will go broke soon and have no more money to bet.
but also there are so many people who are just doing it for fun and never become addicted because they don't expect much out of gambling.

MWesterweele

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 04:55:06 AM

some other People can't control their selves because of the excitement on their body to play more in gambling website, people getting verry addicted when they are loosing money in entire game and trying to pull it back when they lose their money or bitcoin gambling is not fun for me. it's just wasted .

..C..

jakelyson

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:46:39 PM

But the sayings is always true that practice makes perfect, it is acceptable if you will gamble with your emotions when you are still new in the game but along the way you can learn if you are willing, if you can do that maybe you have a chance to make money in gambling.

Even if you can control your emotions, the chance of making money in gambling is still below 50%, because it is based on luck. If your goal is to make money from gambling, then you will be frustrated or worst be addicted to it. gambling is good for stress relief, but for income, not so good.

██████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░█████████████░░██
██░░░█████████████░░██
██░░░█████████████░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░
░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░
░░░░███░░░░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░░███████████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░

Capradina

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:11:06 PM

But the sayings is always true that practice makes perfect, it is acceptable if you will gamble with your emotions when you are still new in the game but along the way you can learn if you are willing, if you can do that maybe you have a chance to make money in gambling.

Even if you can control your emotions, the chance of making money in gambling is still below 50%, because it is based on luck. If your goal is to make money from gambling, then you will be frustrated or worst be addicted to it. gambling is good for stress relief, but for income, not so good.

It may just be true friends. Because I never do something game that wanted to prove a word "luck". It is evident, however, that give a question for me that is what a fortune just out 1 x ..? . After that I was gambling with a strategy, and it makes me able to have pretty good luck rate

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
MWesterweele

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:00:30 PM

Yes sometimes we can't control our emotions thats the reason why we could make high bets and thinking that or predicting that we could win easy gambling has the chance of winning of 35% or maybe less and i think gambling is all about luck and skills that you will get frustrated.

..C..

shintosai

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:24:27 PM

Yes sometimes we can't control our emotions thats the reason why we could make high bets and thinking that or predicting that we could win easy gambling has the chance of winning of 35% or maybe less and i think gambling is all about luck and skills that you will get frustrated.
that's the big problem when we are thinking of big wins we are also risking our money the bigger we risk the bigger chances of losing and we got addicted because we wanted to keep on trying to bounce back and regain our losses we just need to control our own emotions because its hard to stay away from gambling.

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:04:02 PM

This may be the main thing, emotions. The reason we play on casino's and keep on playing when we are losing is because of the fact that we are too emotonal and wanting to win our money back. Which is understandable but wrong.
8Habits

Activity: 434

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:52:47 AM

This may be the main thing, emotions. The reason we play on casino's and keep on playing when we are losing is because of the fact that we are too emotonal and wanting to win our money back. Which is understandable but wrong.

I could not agree more that emotions can lead to many losses in casino.. If you want to profit from gambling, you need to detach emotions while betting.. This is how professional gamblers does. However, if you gamble just for fun and entertainment, then let that emotion flourish otherwise, it defeats your real purpose to just having fun.

daarul50

Activity: 742

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 06:50:42 PM

simple answer, because greedy i think
not all people who gamble are greedy, there are also those gambling just for fun because the more confused what to do with their money. can lead to a gambling addiction, but addiction is very risky gamble for our lives.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
haankoammu

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:51:58 PM

That's what gambling is about, The excitement and the feelings it give is addictive "and it's known that gambling is an addiction anyway", it's probably because of the probability of profit easily tempt the mind, I am also pretty sure there is a chemical/medical explanation as well.
jeremy grol

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:54:41 PM

Never gambling again. Prefer to pump coin
marcuslong

Activity: 812

Slice me <3

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:59:24 PM

gambling is not really get people addicted it is the peole who cant control their self to play gamble because think there are easy money on the gambling they thinking that its like bitcoin machine lotery that they become millionaire if they won lol make sense that is gambling you cant win easily.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:48:30 PM

Gambling is just so addictive because its very enjoying to do and due to that you will do it over and over.
I even sometimes cannot stop because its so fun to do.
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.