Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is gambling so addicting?  (Read 233177 times)
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 04:48:42 PM

That's the strongest part of it's nature and the reason it's gambling, because it's very addictive and you can't leave it easily, I seen few scientific shows about gambling and apparently the reason is due to hormone coming from the brain and the like, regardless gambling = addictive.

Gambling is simply addicting and there's no question about it. And regardless of your situation in life once you started to gamble, you will become addicted on it no matter how good or bad you gamble. The entertainment and excitement it gives to the people is why gambling is addicting plus the possible money you can win.
Everything can be addictive as long as it provides you with a feeling of enjoyment or excitement, a euphoria if you will. The brain enjoys the extra dopamine created by it, and the happy feeling is there, and if you are starting to get addicted to it, then you are probably going to be dependent on that. It's like being high on something, and that's illegal for a reason.

I don't judge gambling as an illegal activity and being high into something unless that something you are saying is the illegal drugs. We have our different hobbies and those people that are "addicted" to gambling will simply defend themselves and will say that it's their hobby and they don't make themselves deceived by gambling as they know what they are doing.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:01:10 PM

It's a human nature and that's why everyone gets addicted to gambling. And I think most of the gamblers that are being addicted easily are the newbie ones. Also when we started to gamble we usually think that there's no more tomorrow so we don't intend to waste our times to try to gamble again in so many ways.

Addiction to gamble doesnt mean that you are still young or atleast new to the gambling scene. There are alot of people that have been addicted for years and still play. They keep playing because they got various reason however in the end what makes them keep playing is because they could get money from it.

I'm talking about those people who are becoming addicted easily to gambling. And base on my experience, when I was still new to gambling, the excitement was intense and that made me excited all the time. So, that made me addicted easily because I experienced to win good amount for consecutive weeks.

If you earned little profit in the gambling you will get attracted to invest more amount in btc gambling like some games are addicted to the people. However, be in your limits. If you loose the money continuously you can stop and invest on another platform as well.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:03:32 PM

It's a human nature and that's why everyone gets addicted to gambling. And I think most of the gamblers that are being addicted easily are the newbie ones. Also when we started to gamble we usually think that there's no more tomorrow so we don't intend to waste our times to try to gamble again in so many ways.

Addiction to gamble doesnt mean that you are still young or atleast new to the gambling scene. There are alot of people that have been addicted for years and still play. They keep playing because they got various reason however in the end what makes them keep playing is because they could get money from it.

I'm talking about those people who are becoming addicted easily to gambling. And base on my experience, when I was still new to gambling, the excitement was intense and that made me excited all the time. So, that made me addicted easily because I experienced to win good amount for consecutive weeks.

If you earned little profit in the gambling you will get attracted to invest more amount in btc gambling like some games are addicted to the people. However, be in your limits. If you loose the money continuously you can stop and invest on another platform as well.
Yes it's the cycle of addiction. You will benefit on it for the first time and that will make you more believe that you can have the same result when you gamble again. But the same mistake is happening, not all the time we do experience a lot of wins. And when you came to that point, you will try to recover your losses and will certainly become addicted.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:03:20 PM

Yes it's the cycle of addiction. You will benefit on it for the first time and that will make you more believe that you can have the same result when you gamble again. But the same mistake is happening, not all the time we do experience a lot of wins. And when you came to that point, you will try to recover your losses and will certainly become addicted.

If you tell that to a gambling addict they probably will agree with you. Though they'll also admit that even if they know there's something wrong, they're almost powerless to do something about it. It's become a need for them and at worst, something that they rely on for their sanity. People like us who don't feel the same would have a hard time understanding the reason behind this

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:23:29 PM

That's the strongest part of it's nature and the reason it's gambling, because it's very addictive and you can't leave it easily, I seen few scientific shows about gambling and apparently the reason is due to hormone coming from the brain and the like, regardless gambling = addictive.

Gambling is simply addicting and there's no question about it. And regardless of your situation in life once you started to gamble, you will become addicted on it no matter how good or bad you gamble. The entertainment and excitement it gives to the people is why gambling is addicting plus the possible money you can win.
Everything can be addictive as long as it provides you with a feeling of enjoyment or excitement, a euphoria if you will. The brain enjoys the extra dopamine created by it, and the happy feeling is there, and if you are starting to get addicted to it, then you are probably going to be dependent on that. It's like being high on something, and that's illegal for a reason.

I don't judge gambling as an illegal activity and being high into something unless that something you are saying is the illegal drugs. We have our different hobbies and those people that are "addicted" to gambling will simply defend themselves and will say that it's their hobby and they don't make themselves deceived by gambling as they know what they are doing.

Just curious about why you think some laws should be judged and others shouldn't?  Why is it that illegal drugs should be judged?
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 02:09:28 PM

First of all gambling is not a investment (leaving out bankroll investments). Gambling is simply a mode of playing with your money the outcome of which depends on luck. So you got everything to lose if your luck dont go with you. People get addicted to it because they are shown the possible millionaire dreams that they have by winning jackpots. They want to become rich easily and quickly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:33:22 PM

Gambling is so addicting because everyone wants to win and expect winning. Most of gamblers become addicting because they know they will win and dream of become rich when they lucky in jackpot. Gambling is addicting becomes once they win they attracted in a big price. In gambling there always an opportunity and earn money instant. Most gamblers try their best to gamble even if lose always and never give up to bet and believe can win a jackpot. Most people wants gamble because gambling gives enjoyment this is the reason why gambling is addicting. Gambling is so addicting because people love to make money and love to win.
Hadmart

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:41:33 PM

when a win gambling they can become addicted because they think that they already understand about gambling and can win win and win again in gambling, or vice versa sometimes when he lost a gambler to continue playing because it thinks will be to win and expect victory for replace their money that has been lost in gambling.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 09:53:34 PM

Just curious about why you think some laws should be judged and others shouldn't?  Why is it that illegal drugs should be judged?

Well illegal drugs aren't giving profit to the government and there's no taxation on it. Another impact that it can give to the people is it can make them crazy until they grow old, there's an health issue that can be inline into illegal drugs. That's also the main reason why many people think with an intention to commit crimes because of that. But we do have our different expression here.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:12:15 PM

Well illegal drugs aren't giving profit to the government and there's no taxation on it. Another impact that it can give to the people is it can make them crazy until they grow old, there's an health issue that can be inline into illegal drugs. That's also the main reason why many people think with an intention to commit crimes because of that. But we do have our different expression here.

By making only some drugs illegal, the government itself has chosen not to profit from the tax revenue.  You do know that the deaths and health problems that result from drug use are heavily weighted to LEGAL drugs right?  Deaths from tobacco, alcohol and prescription drugs far outweigh any illegal drug.  It's a little different than what the movies may have led you to believe.  Government doesn't give a damn about your health. Wink
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:49:12 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 03:36:10 AM by Zenithar

yes it is all because of the attraction of  making money make us addicted, in fact gambling give use hope that we can make good money in gambling in a very short period of time,. Although there are some expert and experienced gambler who can make good profit from gambling but it is no so easy and instead of making money we even lose our own money that we have put in gambling for bet.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:21:28 AM

If you tell that to a gambling addict they probably will agree with you. Though they'll also admit that even if they know there's something wrong, they're almost powerless to do something about it. It's become a need for them and at worst, something that they rely on for their sanity. People like us who don't feel the same would have a hard time understanding the reason behind this

Even you will tell it to the addicted gamblers then will have hard time to understand it. And instead of stopping and realizing they are totally addict in gambling. That's also a thing in gambling, when you started to become addicted, it will make you more addicted and you will be tied up to it. That leads to main reason why everyone can't get out of it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 12:54:38 AM

Even you will tell it to the addicted gamblers then will have hard time to understand it. And instead of stopping and realizing they are totally addict in gambling. That's also a thing in gambling, when you started to become addicted, it will make you more addicted and you will be tied up to it. That leads to main reason why everyone can't get out of it.
That's because they are so dependent on gambling that they forgot who they are and they are probably out of their minds because all they think about is the chance of winning the jackpot, and that's not going to work.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:00:12 AM

That's because they are so dependent on gambling that they forgot who they are and they are probably out of their minds because all they think about is the chance of winning the jackpot, and that's not going to work.

You said it. Once you are addicted to a certain thing like gambling, drugs, alcohol, and the like - you seem to feel that what you are doing is just a normal thing. That is why you will be having a hard time going out of that addiction because you feel that everything is still good. So you keep on gambling even though you also keep on losing.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:06:45 PM

You said it. Once you are addicted to a certain thing like gambling, drugs, alcohol, and the like - you seem to feel that what you are doing is just a normal thing. That is why you will be having a hard time going out of that addiction because you feel that everything is still good. So you keep on gambling even though you also keep on losing.
in fact the addicted people always convince themselves that what they are going are good and nothing wrong in it and therefore they never like to hear any advice from any person and continue what they want to do.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 01:18:35 PM

in fact the addicted people always convince themselves that what they are going are good and nothing wrong in it and therefore they never like to hear any advice from any person and continue what they want to do.

The addiction is not curable if they dont understand that they are addicted and keep on doing it just to satify their ego. They think they are not addicts but they may already be in debt and are having a bad time but their minds will crave to gamble more and more. Maybe their target dream of being a millionaire will never happen because their luck may never come back but it has become their habit which is why they may never stop gambling.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:42:24 PM

If there is such an allowance before a gambler, then it can be a real or recorded gambler, having a very great potential comparable to professionalism, yours I would necessarily believe such records and take advantage of them. The fact is that many players use some of their tactics and strategies, but not all of them are implemented with the final result. Rather the results are positive but few. Gambling is a very difficult activity and therefore you still need to find yourself in this business.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:07:46 PM

I am not addicted on gambling.addicted word will be used for when a player will play continuous on gambling and he can not left until lose all of his money and wealth.I saw few people play gambling for fun.they lose how much they can effort and they are happy to play gambling.I play sometimes gambling I invest on gambling how much I can effort.have play and fun  Grin
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:05:44 AM

I am not addicted on gambling.addicted word will be used for when a player will play continuous on gambling and he can not left until lose all of his money and wealth.I saw few people play gambling for fun.they lose how much they can effort and they are happy to play gambling.I play sometimes gambling I invest on gambling how much I can effort.have play and fun  Grin

When you only play with money that you can afford to lose and just gamble for fun and entertainment, then you really don't have to worry whether or not you are going to win or lose. However, winning is really an added bonus though which adds more to the fun! Smiley
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:28:23 AM

When you only play with money that you can afford to lose and just gamble for fun and entertainment, then you really don't have to worry whether or not you are going to win or lose. However, winning is really an added bonus though which adds more to the fun! Smiley
I think he mistype the word effort or he mean it in the means of effort playing gambling. It doesn't matter ,playing continously and get addicted in gambling will depends in the result .When you lose playing continuously im have no doubt that you will not get addicted on it even we say that you are playing only for fun. Playing for fun in gambling is isn't necessary because there are so many things than gambling or going to casino to have fun there are similar games which is not needed you to bet .

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: