Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:35:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitDiggr.com - Win Bitcoins by Playing the Legendary 'Digger' Game!  (Read 474 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitdiggr (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:53:54 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2017, 08:48:47 AM by bitdiggr

-
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitdiggr (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:14:01 PM

And here is an example how to play: https://youtu.be/RNf1LqS_BwE   Cool
KnightTrader

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:26:05 PM

Very Cool!

Please add referrals so I can advertise that on my sites (and everyone else too) Wink
bitdiggr (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:12:43 PM

Good idea, it seems these referral programs are crucial for these faucets to work. I wonder what would be a good amount of compensation for every user a referral link brings. Btc-faucet.com gives 50 satoshis, which doesn't seem much.
KnightTrader

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:52:09 PM

Good idea, it seems these referral programs are crucial for these faucets to work. I wonder what would be a good amount of compensation for every user a referral link brings. Btc-faucet.com gives 50 satoshis, which doesn't seem much.
I think some percentage of affiliated players winnings is better, but not reduced of their win amount, I mean equivalent amount paid top of that to referrer.
bitdiggr (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:52:32 PM

Referrals added! Thanks for the tips.

15% of the weekly payout will be dedicated to the referral program accordingly: Every unique user within 24 hours will be counted as one share of the payout. E.g. If 10 players / visitors come from referral links to this site and 8 of those came from your referral link, then you get 80% of the payout.

Referral Link:

http://www.bitdiggr.com/index.php?r=YOUR_BITCOIN_ADDRESS

I bet it won't take much to get the most of the first referral payout Cheesy

lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:33:11 PM

Spectacular site, really a good idea use a old game for earn bitcoin and the site have low advertising (i have see only 2 banner of google) . this is a type of site when i click advertising because not is invasive
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: