Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:41:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we encourage local businesses to accept BTC?  (Read 184768 times)
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:01:04 AM

The main thing needed is to make bitcoin both more acceptable and more appealing.

I know the concept is built around a decentralised system, but there needs to be something built in to prevent the con artists from running away with your coins.

I really have no idea on how this can be done.  I run a SME with a few outlets, but would never dream of accepting bitcoin in its present form !!

I also run a couple of bitcoin faucets, but can never envisage linking the two.

Trust is a major factor in doing business, unfortunately Bitcoin just hasn't been able to reach the level of trust that would make mainstream business believe.

get mainstream business involved and public will follow

Maybe the reason business sector dont believe bitcoin is for its price, because bitcoin price is unstable and their so many different ways it will die if something bad happen unlike other processor they have fix amount, but really bitcoins need to be more appealing to public because not all people use it, it didnt reach to the knowledge of not techy people, and if majority of people uses bitcoin well i really see business shops will accept it as they knew it can profitable for them.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:23:52 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 11:44:39 AM by Bitcoinbee

We now have teams from the trading sector i mean the legitimate traders who found ways conducting information campaigns.  in your region they might need something like this.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 04:06:35 AM

Right now only way of encouraging bitcoin in business is in the hands of big offline shops. Let that be a grocery, stationary, food court or anything. Always small shops follow business methods of big shops. So this will encourage the small scale business to use bitcoin in their services as an additional option.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
senyorito123

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:51:01 AM

i can list down how to encourage local business to use bitcoin because these is also factors that they may look bitcoin profitable for them if they really accept it and it can be transaction breakthrough  for business sector.

1. Numbers of Users- by this if many user use bitcoin well it can encourage them because they can see it nice to use with the more user the more attention they will get.
2. Price stability- because of unstability of price some business afraid to adopt it because if price will drop they will lose big money.
3. History- history really tells and i think it will be helpful fpr business to look thw history of this coin by that it will also tell the future.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:24:37 PM

i can list down how to encourage local business to use bitcoin because these is also factors that they may look bitcoin profitable for them if they really accept it and it can be transaction breakthrough  for business sector.

1. Numbers of Users- by this if many user use bitcoin well it can encourage them because they can see it nice to use with the more user the more attention they will get.
2. Price stability- because of unstability of price some business afraid to adopt it because if price will drop they will lose big money.
3. History- history really tells and i think it will be helpful fpr business to look thw history of this coin by that it will also tell the future.

Well the main problem there is no marketing team. Bitcoin is for the people and the people should arrange everything. Which means do all the work. So far spreading the word seems to help, but the growth and impact seems minimal to me.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 03:34:58 AM

I am looking to help move BTC forward into our economy more and would like to get some suggestions on how we can get more retailers to accept BTC as a payment.  The best part about accepting BTC is that they do not have any threat of charge-back from the customer.  I am just looking for some more input before I start approaching some of these local retailers.
Move Bitcoin forward into our economy is hard to do that if many of your country didnt use bitcoin. Its hard because few people only know this Digital currency. And if they accept they think that who use this as a payment? So for me teach first all of your countrymen to know what is bitcoin, what is the purpose of this in your life, and many more so if you can refer them to use it many of your country men use it and soon you can request to the some establishment that they accept bitcoin.
Bitcoinbee

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:24:51 PM

In order to expand the uses of btc in ones area you have to make an information campaign, whereby one must present the uses and advantages of bitcoin to subjects.  It has to be well explained and well presented so the subjects being presented would have a fast catch up regarding the topic.  You can set a small group meeting, start within your circle of friends and make sure that they will apply what they learned thus after that small group make another meeting to have a growing community of btc users.  The most important of this all is that they understand what you presented.  Because without understanding there will be no long term application.

Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 04:27:08 AM

I am looking to help move BTC forward into our economy more and would like to get some suggestions on how we can get more retailers to accept BTC as a payment.  The best part about accepting BTC is that they do not have any threat of charge-back from the customer.  I am just looking for some more input before I start approaching some of these local retailers.
Move Bitcoin forward into our economy is hard to do that if many of your country didnt use bitcoin. Its hard because few people only know this Digital currency. And if they accept they think that who use this as a payment? So for me teach first all of your countrymen to know what is bitcoin, what is the purpose of this in your life, and many more so if you can refer them to use it many of your country men use it and soon you can request to the some establishment that they accept bitcoin.

I think education is the key For business sector to accept bitcoin because if they have proper knowledge what and where are the main factors they can use bitcoin with, by then thet can decide to accept it and also they can lessen the transaction fee if really they will adopt it surely by that many people same as bitcoin user will be hapoy if the time really happen, and also one factor can be consider to online shop owner is the number of user worldwide because the wider the market the more profit they will get, maybe they reconsider and looking for it by now but its hard for them to decide because its corporate money we are talking here.

Bitcoinbee

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:23:43 AM

I think education is the key For business sector to accept bitcoin because if they have proper knowledge what and where are the main factors they can use bitcoin with, by then thet can decide to accept it and also they can lessen the transaction fee if really they will adopt it surely by that many people same as bitcoin user will be hapoy if the time really happen, and also one factor can be consider to online shop owner is the number of user worldwide because the wider the market the more profit they will get, maybe they reconsider and looking for it by now but its hard for them to decide because its corporate money we are talking here.

if you go for corporate then i'm sure everyone in the corporate sector knows what they are in they can make divisions or branches within the corp to have specific task or goal.  And i'm pretty sure information campaign would be one of the keys to open the minds of anyone to expand your bitcoin users community.

bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:06:09 AM

Right now only way of encouraging bitcoin in business is in the hands of big offline shops. Let that be a grocery, stationary, food court or anything. Always small shops follow business methods of big shops. So this will encourage the small scale business to use bitcoin in their services as an additional option.
agree with that,i'm sure if big offline shops start accept bitcoin as payment and goes mainstream,then small offline shop like grocery or food court will follow this step,this like a mainstream technology that spreading automaticly because trends.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 12:30:36 PM

agree with that,i'm sure if big offline shops start accept bitcoin as payment and goes mainstream,then small offline shop like grocery or food court will follow this step,this like a mainstream technology that spreading automaticly because trends.

But realy its very hard for accept bitcoin because some of them dont know about it for now and i think the proper way to promobitbitcoin for now is by do blog about it and youtube my help for its awareness maybe i think for bitcoin well be seen by business sector is by marketing it, if business man see the wide market of bitcoin and numbers of user well i can say they will accept it because they will grab the oppurtunity where they can benifit and if online shop accept it maybe the offline store will follow it to accept bitcoins.

The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:17:46 PM

But realy its very hard for accept bitcoin because some of them dont know about it for now and i think the proper way to promobitbitcoin for now is by do blog about it and youtube my help for its awareness maybe i think for bitcoin well be seen by business sector is by marketing it, if business man see the wide market of bitcoin and numbers of user well i can say they will accept it because they will grab the oppurtunity where they can benifit and if online shop accept it maybe the offline store will follow it to accept bitcoins.
Yeah its really difficult to encourage local business but if they can show them a proof that bitcoin is money and many people are using it maybe they can accept bitcoin in their business and show them how bitcoin works.. and i think bitcoin is good in arcade business like malls timezone that accept coin and change it into bitcoin instead of coins or card bitcoin is their credit..
Bitcoinbee

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:03:52 PM

One of the strategy to let local businesses around your area get to adopt bitcoin is to present and introduce this to the one's who are definitely active in using the current technology.  Because they are the one's who is gonna demand for its market usage.   It is like inquiring to any establishment if "Do you accept bitcoins here?"  So if the demand goes higher then the local businesses will find ways to address the payment mode of the costumer.  So if possible you have to educate both.

senyorito123

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:32:34 AM

Yeah its really difficult to encourage local business but if they can show them a proof that bitcoin is money and many people are using it maybe they can accept bitcoin in their business and show them how bitcoin works.. and i think bitcoin is good in arcade business like malls timezone that accept coin and change it into bitcoin instead of coins or card bitcoin is their credit..

Although its hard for them to accept bitcoin for now because may they are afraid for its price stability but if the see the wider market of bitcoin is and global number of users well i can say maybe they well consider it, but really maybe they are watching bitcoins for now just like steam it is accepted by them this year maybe foe incoming years maybe we can see it slowly adopted and accepted by online and also offline shop.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Marbit

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:56:04 AM

It’s the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency.Bitcoin can be used to buy things electronically. In that sense, it’s like conventional dollars, euros, or yen, which are also traded digitally. So I think there is no question to encourage on local business .

Bitcoinbee

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:43:51 PM

It’s the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency.Bitcoin can be used to buy things electronically. In that sense, it’s like conventional dollars, euros, or yen, which are also traded digitally. So I think there is no question to encourage on local business .

Yes it is.  So it is possible to give them idea's of how it will materialize in any transactions or trades.  Especially for local businesses we must let them show the demand of the trading system that does not requires clearings or verification's.

rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:03:51 AM

you can invite them to seminar about bitcoins or so, because telling them all at once will be much easier than to tell same stuff to each one, it would take way too much time

and about stuff that you should tell them, tell how it is easy to use them and how easy to receive payment from buyers, and i am sure than they all should be interesting in them

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 11:58:10 AM

The easiest way is to visit them and just show them all the advantages of Bitcoins.
And not just show it to them by whitepaper.. but also show them practically.

Bitcoinbee

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:06:03 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2016, 03:20:33 PM by Bitcoinbee

The easiest way is to visit them and just show them all the advantages of Bitcoins.
And not just show it to them by whitepaper.. but also show them practically.

Always give a complete package in educating your audience for them to completely understand and to have less questions asked after the presentation.  And don't forget to make a demo.

npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:32:06 AM

Make a good presentation about bitcoin and how it works. Include the current list of businesses or company that is using bitcoin as a payment method. Engage them in a definite example of receiving and sending bitcoins to one address to another. Last but not the least is to tell them that accepting bitcoin as MOP will surely result in increase of sales.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: