Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:34:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Credits : Proof of Burn Discussion Thread | burns canceled do to attacks  (Read 20875 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:37:11 PM

I would like to suggest two coins:

PreminePlus: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673760.0

Twice abandoned by the dev. Fully premined, distributed to more than 1200 entries in five batches. Coin was ninja listed at comkort exchanged, against the dev, who wanted to develop things first. Coin has still active nodes and pretty many users that have some coins, so that could be interesting for growing DGCS user base.

FindCoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905226.0

That was a fork of earlier FindYouCoin, aiming at getting the community around discovering scam coins. Premined, one of the first coins fully distributed via wallet.
Abandoned by dev. I recently tried to bring to live, without success. I managed however to get the blockexplorer for this coin: http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=FIND

PreminePlus seems that got removed from Poloniex and intristin clearly told that coins without a exchange will not be taken in consideration because would be hard to decide a price for that coin, FindCoin from the other hand have four things that maybe i think intristin would consider

1. Have a 25% POS rate, that would help for better burning
2. Only 127k findcoins are on yobit so is possible that we can get people to sell the coins at a lower price (and anyway the total needed at the moment would be only 13.97BTC against the higher total of spacecoin)
3. The price of findcoin is almost the same of spacecoin, which gives some little help about burning it
4. There is already a blockexplorer which can come in help to see how many coins are active

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:20:55 PM

I would like to suggest two coins:

PreminePlus: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673760.0

Twice abandoned by the dev. Fully premined, distributed to more than 1200 entries in five batches. Coin was ninja listed at comkort exchanged, against the dev, who wanted to develop things first. Coin has still active nodes and pretty many users that have some coins, so that could be interesting for growing DGCS user base.

FindCoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905226.0

That was a fork of earlier FindYouCoin, aiming at getting the community around discovering scam coins. Premined, one of the first coins fully distributed via wallet.
Abandoned by dev. I recently tried to bring to live, without success. I managed however to get the blockexplorer for this coin: http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=FIND

PreminePlus seems that got removed from Poloniex and intristin clearly told that coins without a exchange will not be taken in consideration because would be hard to decide a price for that coin, FindCoin from the other hand have four things that maybe i think intristin would consider

1. Have a 25% POS rate, that would help for better burning
2. Only 127k findcoins are on yobit so is possible that we can get people to sell the coins at a lower price (and anyway the total needed at the moment would be only 13.97BTC against the higher total of spacecoin)
3. The price of findcoin is almost the same of spacecoin, which gives some little help about burning it
4. There is already a blockexplorer which can come in help to see how many coins are active

as for Premine Plus (PMP), you are confusing it with Premine (PMC) its predecessor. PMC was listed on Polo, PMP was only listed on comkort. These are two different coins!

this space is intentionally left blank
intristin (OP)

Activity: 196

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 04:17:23 PM

Just about a week left on the Spacecoin burn with just under 400k coins destroyed so far. New burn details coming after Christmas. Have a happy Holidays folks!  Grin

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
Digital Credits : http://dcredits.com
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 11:36:02 PM

waiting for the +32 SPACE PoS drops until last minute Tongue
intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 04:05:27 AM

Good plan, new burn starts on the first. Our new target has a 25% stake rate, will be announced in a few days. Last call for space people, just one short week left. 

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:57:14 PM

Good plan, new burn starts on the first. Our new target has a 25% stake rate, will be announced in a few days. Last call for space people, just one short week left. 

25% Stake rate? You don't think that maybe will not end well after all? I mean if we burn only 1/4 of the total supply of the coin the next year is already restored while now with space we know that is something locked and doesn't change and we are already burning a lot of them...

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 05:30:12 PM

hey guys what is the burn address at btcpool.exchange since it is not claimed in block explorer yet. it would be appreciated that atleast DGCS claim that address so we know who else is still holding stash and then i would think we will be in better position to think about space future

raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:09:26 PM

SaCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXZ78XsA

Burn address for space
intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 07:39:39 AM

Sorry I have yet to respond, been busy with Holiday stuff. Let me try to address some concerns real quick.

25% Stake rate? You don't think that maybe will not end well after all? I mean if we burn only 1/4 of the total supply of the coin the next year is already restored while now with space we know that is something locked and doesn't change and we are already burning a lot of them...

The coin selected for the January burn was on life support. It only had one very slow node and it took me 3 days to sync it with constant disconnects. The network weight was practically 0. I have now set up several nodes for the target coin and will keep them running during the upcoming burn. I'm basically bringing a coin back from the dead in a attempt to rescue it's holders. We got no less then 7 separate requests, mostly from Hero and above members asking us to burn it. When the burn is over the nodes will come down and the coin will be right back to what it was, on life support. I'm confident our January burn will be very popular among bag holders, perhaps not so much with people trading on the open market as the price is currently inflated. Again burns are optional and people are free to hold onto their bags if they choose.

hey guys what is the burn address at btcpool.exchange since it is not claimed in block explorer yet. it would be appreciated that atleast DGCS claim that address so we know who else is still holding stash and then i would think we will be in better position to think about space future

The burn address for coin allready burned is SaCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXZ78XsA. Please note burns don't happen in realtime, the guys running the exchange burn them every 3 or 4 days. Again, DO NOT send your  spacecoins to the burn address, you must trade them here to get Digital Credits: https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=SPACE/DGCS

To answer your question, a little over 461k space has been traded in for Digital Credits. Not all of these coins have been sent to the burn address yet, but they will.

MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:56:24 AM

Sorry I have yet to respond, been busy with Holiday stuff. Let me try to address some concerns real quick.

The coin selected for the January burn was on life support. It only had one very slow node and it took me 3 days to sync it with constant disconnects. The network weight was practically 0. I have now set up several nodes for the target coin and will keep them running during the upcoming burn. I'm basically bringing a coin back from the dead in a attempt to rescue it's holders. We got no less then 7 separate requests, mostly from Hero and above members asking us to burn it. When the burn is over the nodes will come down and the coin will be right back to what it was, on life support. I'm confident our January burn will be very popular among bag holders, perhaps not so much with people trading on the open market as the price is currently inflated. Again burns are optional and people are free to hold onto their bags if they choose.

The burn address for coin allready burned is SaCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXZ78XsA. Please note burns don't happen in realtime, the guys running the exchange burn them every 3 or 4 days. Again, DO NOT send your  spacecoins to the burn address, you must trade them here to get Digital Credits: https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=SPACE/DGCS

To answer your question, a little over 461k space has been traded in for Digital Credits. Not all of these coins have been sent to the burn address yet, but they will.

1. at this point why you don't add even 007coin to the burning process? It is on yobit and at the moment have only one node and the sync is a bit slow, in fact you need a bootstrap for that sometimes

2. How many coins we are going to burn next month? Let's hope more then one because we know what that guy told even if was pointless (i'm no longer telling the nick because otherwise he comes back to spread lies)

3. Anyway seems that space price refuses to go under 20, if you go see there is a gap between 20 and 14 sat, and isn't good after all

intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 12:29:15 PM

1. at this point why you don't add even 007coin to the burning process? It is on yobit and at the moment have only one node and the sync is a bit slow, in fact you need a bootstrap for that sometimes

2. How many coins we are going to burn next month? Let's hope more then one because we know what that guy told even if was pointless (i'm no longer telling the nick because otherwise he comes back to spread lies)

3. Anyway seems that space price refuses to go under 20, if you go see there is a gap between 20 and 14 sat, and isn't good after all

Because of the large amount of next months target coin, we are only doing one. We would like to do more then one coin at a time, but again, Our goal first and foremost is to rescue bag holders. If and when the value of DGCS goes up we will be able to burn more coins at the same time. 

intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 10:36:59 PM

613,668 space burned, one day left till this burn ends. Goodluck guys....

layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 01:46:42 AM

Because of the large amount of next months target coin, we are only doing one. We would like to do more then one coin at a time, but again, Our goal first and foremost is to rescue bag holders. If and when the value of DGCS goes up we will be able to burn more coins at the same time. 

i am one of the bagholders and still serious about HKC. could you help to get it on btcpool or yobit?
i'd be willing to give away 1.000.000 coins to attract more people and it is still very easy to mine as well.
best of luck everyone with SPACE - burning it now...
intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 05:39:29 AM

Over 650k space burned and only 23 hours left to dump them.

intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 04:24:24 PM

Our January Burn has been announced. FIND Coin is our target, it is a POS coin with a 25% stake rate. We are offering a 4 to one price on this coin. Please do your math before you start buying it off the exchange. The price is inflated at the momment, I suggest you set buy orders below 25 sats, enjoy! This one is for the bag holders.

JANUARY BURN

NAME: Find Coin (PoS)
BURN EXCHANGE RATE: 4 FIND = 1 DGCS
DOWNLOAD:
http://dcredits.com/dload/FindCoin-qt-Windows.zip (WINDOWS)
http://dcredits.com/dload/FindCoin-qt-Mac.dmg (MAC)
http://dcredits.com/dload/FindCoin-qt-Ubuntu.zip (LINUX)
Code:
addnode=158.69.211.110:55097
addnode=151.80.206.101:55097
addnode=159.203.133.4:55097
addnode=90.190.173.193:55097
EXPLORER: http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=FIND
BUY EXCHANGE: https://yobit.net/en/trade/FIND/BTC
BURN EXCHANGE: Coming Soon

midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 05:34:52 PM

@intrisin

This is an interesting project tied to your DGCS coin.

I am going to join in the SPACE coin burn and see how this project folds out.  If all goes will I will be around to support your coin in more projects.

A real test to the SPACE coin is if it stays on the exchanges after the burn.  it will be interesting to see if the burn has helped stranded bagholders or created a new market for someone.  Either scenario is a win for the DGCS.  It is up to BTCPools to ensure burned coins stay burned.

All the best.

MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:55:16 PM

Our January Burn has been announced. FIND Coin is our target, it is a POS coin with a 25% stake rate. We are offering a 4 to one price on this coin. Please do your math before you start buying it off the exchange. The price is inflated at the momment, I suggest you set buy orders below 25 sats, enjoy! This one is for the bag holders.

JANUARY BURN

NAME: Find Coin (PoS)
BURN EXCHANGE RATE: 4 FIND = 1 DGCS
DOWNLOAD:
http://dcredits.com/dload/FindCoin-qt-Windows.zip (WINDOWS)
http://dcredits.com/dload/FindCoin-qt-Mac.dmg (MAC)
http://dcredits.com/dload/FindCoin-qt-Ubuntu.zip (LINUX)
Code:
addnode=158.69.211.110:55097
addnode=151.80.206.101:55097
addnode=159.203.133.4:55097
addnode=90.190.173.193:55097
EXPLORER: http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=FIND
BUY EXCHANGE: https://yobit.net/en/trade/FIND/BTC
BURN EXCHANGE: Coming Soon

For what i could notice this coin for the first days will maybe get almost the same procedure then Spacecoin, in fact at least 6k coins could maybe end up getting burned in the first 12 hours because of the weak walls they have and the first real buy wall that could be a little challenge will be the actual 291 satoshi, and another thing to notice is that multifaucet other then offer only the blockchain have even a faucet with gives 0.01 FIND every 12 hours, which maybe would not really help at the end but at least is something but is just a theory so we have to see what will happen and if the price of DGCS will not suffer a lot

intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 08:11:31 AM

For what i could notice this coin for the first days will maybe get almost the same procedure then Spacecoin, in fact at least 6k coins could maybe end up getting burned in the first 12 hours because of the weak walls they have and the first real buy wall that could be a little challenge will be the actual 291 satoshi, and another thing to notice is that multifaucet other then offer only the blockchain have even a faucet with gives 0.01 FIND every 12 hours, which maybe would not really help at the end but at least is something but is just a theory so we have to see what will happen and if the price of DGCS will not suffer a lot

Our goal will be to rescue as many holders as we can at this point. As we saw from last months Space burn it is unlikely we will come anywhere near wiping out the total supply. Find was on life support, currently our nodes are keeping it alive for the burn process. Space nodes will be taken down in a few days so we will see what happens to the hold outs on that. It could have gone better but I'm quite pleased overall with the burn.

intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 09:06:52 AM

We have a new block explorer up and running now, one without ads, and the burn market is now live. Enjoy!

EXPLORER: http://find.dcredits.com/
BURN EXCHANGE: https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=FIND/DGCS

intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 10:22:29 AM

Ok, the currently tally is 1,264,217 spacecoins burned, or 26.74% of the total supply. I think we can call this burn successful. Guys, there is 385,594 space still sitting in various wallets on the Burn Exchange. The Burn will go offline and the wallets removed in less then two days. Please check your accounts and either burn the space you have or withdraw it from BTCPool. Any SPACE left on the exchange that has not been swapped for Digital Credits will be destroyed when the wallet is removed. Swap them here by selling into the buy wall: https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=SPACE/DGCS Again, simply depositing space coins onto the exchange doesn't burn them, you have to sell them into the BUYWALL.

Everyone else, you have less then 48 hours to dump your space bags, the choice is of course yours. This is your very last chance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: