Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:28:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB all the S7 you have - Bitcoinelectronics.net (SCAMMERS)  (Read 2453 times)
MakeBelieve (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:02:30 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 06:14:45 AM by MakeBelieve

This is a sincere WTB posting

You announced you had 1 S7 miner for sale last week that a person did not pick up, yet even at a price lower than current market value you want people to think you cannot sell it - or is it you are selling something you do not have.

Why is your thread locked?

Why are you bumping the thread?

Why has that same domain been used several times in the past few years?

I want to buy as many as you have at $1500 but want your response to be public on this thread please

I am offering to buy ALL the vapor S7's you have using a secure escrow like OgNasty---

(btw the Vapor S7 is a special order item- you order them and they vaporize while in transit)

Can you please provide Proof of Ownership?

If not then take your fucking scam elsewhere---

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:08:06 AM

Those kinds of offers are almost always going to end up being a scam unfortunately.

I personally would not trust any miner reselling website to buy a miner from (unless I was also using a forum based escrow), and I am not even sure that there is a single reputable website that resells miners.
MakeBelieve (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:13:20 AM

There is his purchase - now take the scam somewhere else - (if I accidentally used someones real address or phone number - sorry)

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:19:18 AM

The reason he locks it is so you can't reply calling it a scam.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:52:35 AM

The reason he locks it is so you can't reply calling it a scam.

Multiple of threads of his are like that. Posted, then locked, as if this was an ad board. Its not really so it feel like he is trying to silence the flow of information. I don't know if its a scam, but its definitively not someone i'd be interested in dealing with and i advise anyone with doubts to simply stand clear.

Scam or not, the method is distasteful.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:24:19 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 11:49:42 AM by Tupsu

This Bitcoinelectronics.net sales thread  is certainly scam, what the seller desperately tried to multiple with more threads.

From the first three pages

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1250723.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1249415.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1248223.0

all Bitcoinelectronics.net Duplicate post moved to  Trashcan. But these threads  were much more which reached to Trashcan.

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:02:49 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 07:40:10 PM by hedgy73

I dont trust anyone that keeps locking threads.
generalt
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:42:55 PM

Yes I typically try to stay away from locked threads.  That and posts to ebay links.   Angry

BTC: 1GENERALrtBAjEv2Ps5cmEW1FADnXh1bCZ
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:26:27 PM

Now, you can buy more. For example, S5 or 10x SSD

10 x Intel 320 Series 300 GB SSD SATA 3.0 Gb-s -250$
mavericklm

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:45:56 AM

there should be a minimum post count for posting and for making a thread in this section!

and no closed threads policy if the hardware is still for sale!
Exoskeleton

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:21:56 PM

Yes I typically try to stay away from locked threads.  That and posts to ebay links.   Angry

I can't believe it everytime I see another scammer on here trying the s.o.s. Does anybody fall for this anymore? I don't think so.

Posts to ebay links are the worst too. Way too many people overprice gear on there and think they can get away with that here...
MakeBelieve (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:06:49 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 08:07:34 AM by MakeBelieve

These fuckin guys at Bitcoinelectronics need to be strung up out in the woods.  If anyone sees them bump a thread please bump this one next to it

mrkubanftw

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 01:14:03 PM

Those kinds of offers are almost always going to end up being a scam unfortunately.

I personally would not trust any miner reselling website to buy a miner from (unless I was also using a forum based escrow), and I am not even sure that there is a single reputable website that resells miners.

He's a scam. He deleted one of my posts accusing him of being a scammer and locked the thread.

I wanted to add though there is a bitcoin hardware reselling website that can be trusted. User here known as HolyScott

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35090

Website

http://holybitcoin.com/

Done some business with him, hes a super cool dude!
bitcoinelectronics.net

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:50:14 PM

All the posts have been reported here, I have not scammed anyone, nor has anyone reported. OP : You have never messaged us regarding thing asking for Escrow. Yes the threads are locked for smart ass replies by people here, just because someone sells something for cheaper everyone automatically assumes its a scam, so all the negative rep left for no reason has been reported. I will be leaving negatives to those who have never even dealt with us and left a negative rep.

You are all welcome to buy from whoever you please, but please dont criticize someone or something when you haven't even purchased or sent us a PM for a deal.

The miner was sold, topic closed.

bitcoinelectronics.net  - Cell Phones with BTC!
PassThePopcorn

Activity: 465
Merit: 309

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:11:37 AM

All the posts have been reported here
The thread might just be moved to scam accusations, but the mods will not delete the posts.

Yes the threads are locked for smart ass replies by people here
A lot of people here think locking threads is a sign of the seller trying to hide something from the buyers or potential buyers. By locking the thread you remove the ability for someone to ask a public question and get a public answer.

just because someone sells something for cheaper everyone automatically assumes its a scam
No not everyone thinks this way, but people do think it might be a scam when they believe you are trying to hide something, or you are much lower than everyone else.

so all the negative rep left for no reason has been reported. I will be leaving negatives to those who have never even dealt with us and left a negative rep.

To give a warning to others when you did not complete a trade with a user, you are supposed to leave a neutral feedback, but the trust system is just a tool to help not something you should heavily rely on as it can be abused.

please dont criticize someone or something when you haven't even purchased or sent us a PM for a deal.
You were being criticized for HOW you were selling not WHAT you were selling.

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:33:18 PM

All the posts have been reported here, I have not scammed anyone, nor has anyone reported. OP : You have never messaged us regarding thing asking for Escrow. Yes the threads are locked for smart ass replies by people here, just because someone sells something for cheaper everyone automatically assumes its a scam, so all the negative rep left for no reason has been reported. I will be leaving negatives to those who have never even dealt with us and left a negative rep.

You are all welcome to buy from whoever you please, but please dont criticize someone or something when you haven't even purchased or sent us a PM for a deal.

The miner was sold, topic closed.

Nothing is sold. Buy as much as you like.
http://bitcoinelectronics.net/?product=bitmain-antminer-s7-batch-5-no-psu

Your order
Product Total BITMAIN ANTMINER S7 Batch 5 (NO PSU)  × 5    $7,000.00   
Subtotal  $7,000.00
Shipping
Free Shipping   
Total
$7,000.00 

SCAAAAAAAM!!!

HistoryBloke

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:29:11 PM

He's a scam. He deleted one of my posts accusing him of being a scammer and locked the thread.

I wanted to add though there is a bitcoin hardware reselling website that can be trusted. User here known as HolyScott

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35090

Website

http://holybitcoin.com/

Done some business with him, hes a super cool dude!

I've looked at HolyScott's site, but there were too many misspelled words and typos for me to take it seriously.
jmintuck02

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:07:14 AM

I was always wondering in the back of my head. No matter whether he said who he was, his name was Paul, with me. IDK what name you were given.

I was a little bit suspicious. He wouldn't take escrow, so that nagged me further. Furthermore, he would only take payment at the site given. I could not

knock out the nagging suspicion out of my mind. Well, I just now saw this before payday and-- MISSION ABORTED!

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:10:05 AM

Still looks like a scam to me. And the locked threads really piss me off.
Gjc6yb

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:15:49 AM

I paid for two s5 units with him. Have been going back and forth in text, suppose to be here Tuesday by the latest. I will let you know if it's a scam or not
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: