Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:00:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SYNAPSE] [XSY] [FULL-POS] [YOBIT ICO LIVE] [NN]  (Read 10064 times)
EdgarTheEdge

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 12:02:30 PM

Coin pumps ----- everybody happy, no questions or updates asked
Coin dumps ----- everybody screaming scam, dev ran away with money (even if it wasn't pumped by dev)

Some people will never learn.... Roll Eyes
Milo_Hoffman (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:00:43 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2015, 02:20:35 PM by Milo_Hoffman

To be clear about this situation, XSY team is not involved in any pump and dump schemes, as someone posted. Any kind of dump or pump happened to the coin wasn't our movement.
The coin is still active as you can see, XSY team is not responsible of any kind of loss or gain made with our coin.
 XSY was sold as ICO @30sat, now it's traded at a price around 3x higher, you need update to sell against buy support I guess, because for now the coin is working well, you had an update few days ago and I don't see any reason to blame XSY team about your bad trading results.

For any kind of problem about the function of the coin feel free to ask
idolacchacked

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:45:50 AM

looks like who ever needed to dump are out of coins

time to slow buy Smiley
Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:08:56 PM

active trading released from day 1 (trade every coin in your SYNAPSE wallet)

When?

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
jeremy grol

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:12:25 PM

Price here is a lot higher then ico price. ico price 30 satoshi. Price now 116 satoshi.
MM was dumped from 10 to 6 satoshi instantly.

kold678

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 05:38:09 PM

so whats up anything going on around here
idolacchacked

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 05:39:57 PM

so whats up anything going on around here

i guess all are waiting for an update from the dev
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 07:14:49 PM

So what's up with this 'neural network'.... Guess sky net is sleeping? Had high hopes for this! Don't let us down, dev!
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 07:55:37 AM

I think dev is sleeping and we are waiting.
idolacchacked

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:57:09 PM

looks like dev is in  COMA   Angry
Cerium

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:18:51 PM

looks like dev is in  COMA   Angry

if it turns out the coin is abandoned then maybe the cerium combine project is something that those in XSY would like to consider?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1271127.0
c.hester

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 02:11:15 PM

i wait for dev .... then buy

sly
booktiger

Activity: 601
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 03:06:06 PM

no github updates since the coin launched

https://github.com/thruelios/ab180
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:22:56 PM

Yes i agree with cerium wait a couple of days for dev, else swap.
realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:51:23 PM

angry White man

You are?  Why are you angry? 

Tomorrow will be released the blockexplorer for XSY, I've contacted some users that make blockexplorer and I'm waiting for their answer, as soon as I've one I will engage him for make it

How are you going to develop this shitcoin when you can't make simple block explorer?  It's easy using open source software and $5 a month VPS.  You just proved that you know nothing and that this is just a clone shitcoin. 

You should have simple basics like bloc explorer before you take people btc.  Only a stupid fool would invest their btc in your yoshit shitcoin ico.
you idiot, just take a look around and you will find that every coin use a blockexplorer made by another person, usually an expert, even bitcoin has a blockexplorer not made by satoshi
you only spit shit with illiteracy
dev of this coin is unable to make a block explorer and you call me idiot.  Not every coin outsource block explorer.  Many coins with devs that have technical skills make their own block explorer and host it on seed node for 5$ monthly instead of paying more.  It doesn't take expert to make block explorer.  It takes couple hours most.  If you didn't know that it shows you are the idiot.  dev of this coin is technical illiterate and you support this yoshit ico shitcoin that  dev paid small amount of btc for purchase from coin clone service because unable to write code themselves.

Some people are just like this: i missed the train so i will spread the shit in the station Grin

What train?  There is no train to miss.  This is yoshit ico shitcoin.  That is all.   There is no station only yoshit with shitcoin ico scams. 

well yobit turned off all deposits and the withdrawals are sitting there still for hours now "processing." Hopefully it is a mistake that will be solved promptly.

Of course.  yoshit always plays games when running yoshit ico scams.

angry White man

You are?  Why are you angry?  

Tomorrow will be released the blockexplorer for XSY, I've contacted some users that make blockexplorer and I'm waiting for their answer, as soon as I've one I will engage him for make it

How are you going to develop this shitcoin when you can't make simple block explorer?  It's easy using open source software and $5 a month VPS.  You just proved that you know nothing and that this is just a clone shitcoin.  

You should have simple basics like bloc explorer before you take people btc.  Only a stupid fool would invest their btc in your yoshit shitcoin ico.
It's called outsourcing (reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outsourcing) and it happens daily in any kind of business. Sometimes it's best to pay someone else to do small tasks so you can concentrate on your main project. Your fud is irrelevant.

Ha ha.  This shitcoin is no business and it's no project.  Its a shitcoin ico with no future.  The plans of yours are to make btc from stupid people.  My posts are more relevant than your shitcoin.  They educate people while you prey on people.

How are you going to develop this shitcoin when you can't make simple block explorer?  It's easy using open source software and $5 a month VPS.  You just proved that you know nothing and that this is just a clone shitcoin.  

You should have simple basics like bloc explorer before you take people btc.  Only a stupid fool would invest their btc in your yoshit shitcoin ico.
It's called outsourcing (reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outsourcing) and it happens daily in any kind of business. Sometimes it's best to pay someone else to do small tasks so you can concentrate on your main project. Your fud is irrelevant.

+1 good answer from dev. I like when dev is always online ready to answer questions and fud, demonstrating no fear of judgement. Took a chance to talk with him on Yobit chat, seems like a nice guy no reason to attack him.

You talked to anonymous dev on yoshit chat and seems like nice guy so you trust.  That is stupid.  yoshit exchange trollbox is nothing but scammers for trying pump their shitcoin ico's that nobody buys.  People in crypto are not stupid to buy yoshit shitcoin ico's and that is why little btc is made and coins are burned.

The days of yoshit ico scammers to make much btc on ico scams has become over.   

Has this coin reached the moon yet?
realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:53:23 AM

angry White man

You are?  Why are you angry? 

How are you going to develop this shitcoin when you can't make simple block explorer?  It's easy using open source software and $5 a month VPS.  You just proved that you know nothing and that this is just a clone shitcoin. 

You should have simple basics like bloc explorer before you take people btc.  Only a stupid fool would invest their btc in your yoshit shitcoin ico.
you idiot, just take a look around and you will find that every coin use a blockexplorer made by another person, usually an expert, even bitcoin has a blockexplorer not made by satoshi
you only spit shit with illiteracy
dev of this coin is unable to make a block explorer and you call me idiot.  Not every coin outsource block explorer.  Many coins with devs that have technical skills make their own block explorer and host it on seed node for 5$ monthly instead of paying more.  It doesn't take expert to make block explorer.  It takes couple hours most.  If you didn't know that it shows you are the idiot.  dev of this coin is technical illiterate and you support this yoshit ico shitcoin that  dev paid small amount of btc for purchase from coin clone service because unable to write code themselves.

Some people are just like this: i missed the train so i will spread the shit in the station Grin

What train?  There is no train to miss.  This is yoshit ico shitcoin.  That is all.   There is no station only yoshit with shitcoin ico scams. 

well yobit turned off all deposits and the withdrawals are sitting there still for hours now "processing." Hopefully it is a mistake that will be solved promptly.

Of course.  yoshit always plays games when running yoshit ico scams.

angry White man

You are?  Why are you angry?  

Ha ha.  This shitcoin is no business and it's no project.  Its a shitcoin ico with no future.  The plans of yours are to make btc from stupid people.  My posts are more relevant than your shitcoin.  They educate people while you prey on people.

+1 good answer from dev. I like when dev is always online ready to answer questions and fud, demonstrating no fear of judgement. Took a chance to talk with him on Yobit chat, seems like a nice guy no reason to attack him.

You talked to anonymous dev on yoshit chat and seems like nice guy so you trust.  That is stupid.  yoshit exchange trollbox is nothing but scammers for trying pump their shitcoin ico's that nobody buys.  People in crypto are not stupid to buy yoshit shitcoin ico's and that is why little btc is made and coins are burned.

The days of yoshit ico scammers to make much btc on ico scams has become over.   

Has this coin reached the moon yet?

Hello!  Where are fanboys? 

So this was pump and dump scam or what?

Yes

I am not sure what the big deal is here, but this coin is going to be shooting up to over 2,500!!  This thread has made some noise on a few of the forums over in china, I was told buy a supplier over there.  From what they are expecting, there are a few people looking to buy it all up and hold it for a bit.  Just passing the word.

Has coin reached 2500 yet?

i think he is working on something Special to extend the usage from this coin

Your stupid.  Probably you behind this shitcoin scam.
gioma

Activity: 294

???

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:27:54 AM

i think he is working on something Special to extend the usage from this coin

Your stupid.  Probably you behind this shitcoin scam.

Of course he is probably behind half of ICO coins out there Grin
kold678

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 12:22:45 AM

at least a post to say hello devs lol Grin
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:15:51 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 03:59:52 AM by bit1

Looks that only 0.47548833 BTC  buy wall is the unique that keep alive this coin at 12 sat less that ICO price, Better out whom you can.

Edit: Sorry link under PARTICIPATE TO ICO  confused me: I considered 63 SAT, But the price ICO was 30, So
0.47548833 BTC  buy wall is up of Price of ICO yet. But Anyway the buy wall is not very safe.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:19:56 AM

So have the synapses died out already?

Great job with the 'neural network',  guys....

Wonder who was behind this crapcoin? What're they working on now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: